ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Advocacy, Coaching, Counseling and Practitioner Referrals > United States Referrals > United States - Midwest > Michigan
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-10, 05:21 PM

options1000 is on a distinguished road
Seeking Best Doc in Michigan

I have a male friend who desperately needs to be treated for Adult ADD - anxiety disorders...he's in his 50's and everyone in his family has it. I likely have one shot at getting him to see a doc in the Detroit Metro area of Michigan. Please, any help?
Old 03-23-10, 01:07 AM
ADDvanced Member

O'Doyle is just really niceO'Doyle is just really niceO'Doyle is just really niceO'Doyle is just really nice
Re: Seeking Best Doc in Michigan

Options, if your friend doesn't mind a bit of a drive, my doc in Grand Rapids is top-notch. We've been through darn near every med option imaginable to treat my anxiety & ADHD-PI, and he's had the patience to bear with me being a fast metabolizer/fast tolerance builder. I can't recommend him highly enough!

He was a GP, but left his practice to focus *entirely* on ADHD & comorbid disorders. He also HAS ADHD-PI, so unlike many docs we've ALL seen before, he actually *understands* our needs. Oh, and he's not afraid to actually prescribe an adult dose of meds, either

Dr. Oren Mason--Attention M.D.
http://www.attentionmd.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to O'Doyle For This Useful Post:
Fraser_0762 (02-01-12)
Old 02-01-12, 01:20 PM
ADDvanced Member

WorkAholic will become famous soon enough
Re: Seeking Best Doc in Michigan

I'm going to do the 3 hour drive to go see him...I can't do this doctor search anymore. I'm going insane. Thanks for the recommendation.

Past: Vyvanse, Focalin, Adderall IR/XR, Ritalin, Strattera, Cymbalta
Sponsored Links