ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Medications > Adderall
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adderall (four amphetamine salts)

Old 06-10-19, 08:29 PM

unverified is a jewel in the roughunverified is a jewel in the roughunverified is a jewel in the rough
Is my dose too low or is my generic no good?

I've been on 20mg XR for about 2 weeks now after previously trying it for a week the month prior. It was paused to detox from Effexor due to their interactions.

The trial week the month prior, very noticeable relief in anxiety, I was awake but not hyper, and the only side effects were just the racing mind I already have. The manufacture was Greenstone.

After getting back on it, the effects are pretty mild, lasts maybe 3 hours, and sometimes doesn't work at all. The manufacture for this batch is Prasco, which doesn't have the best reviews
Old 06-14-19, 12:16 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,043 Times in 15,324 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is my dose too low or is my generic no good?

Is the 20mg once a day? if so that is not a high dose and you may need a booster dose or second xr dose.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
unverified (06-18-19)
Old 06-18-19, 07:20 PM

unverified is a jewel in the roughunverified is a jewel in the roughunverified is a jewel in the rough
Re: Is my dose too low or is my generic no good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Is the 20mg once a day? if so that is not a high dose and you may need a booster dose or second xr dose.
Turns out my dose was too low. Unfortunately, I had a provider dead set on telling me that it meant it was too high. So had to jump through hoops
The Following User Says Thank You to unverified For This Useful Post:
aeon (06-18-19)
Sponsored Links