ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Websites
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Websites Websites of Contributing Members

Old 11-12-12, 08:56 PM
Contributor

TagEHeuer is a jewel in the roughTagEHeuer is a jewel in the roughTagEHeuer is a jewel in the rough
Re: My ADHD YouTube Channel

Love the video, I also ranted about people who say they have ADHD because they can't concentrate!
The Following User Says Thank You to TagEHeuer For This Useful Post:
mctavish23 (11-23-12)
Old 03-26-13, 04:29 AM
Forum Guru

SpaceBaby has a spectacular aura aboutSpaceBaby has a spectacular aura about

I wish I could was good at speaking in front of a camera, but I tend to think to hard about what I should say, which results in me stuttering, pausing to think, or saying repetitively saying things like "no wait, actually", "no, I mean", and "um....".. I'd end up with a vlog way too spliced up because of editing out virtually every 5 second of the original video footage.

Now, I suppose if I did a one take while I had something on my mind, it might work out, but the only camera I have is a webcam and it takes forever to set it up, so by the time I have it ready, I just don't don't have the urge to say anything anymore. I sort of wish I had a iphone or something, then when I think of something random, I could just blurt out whatever is on my mind at the moment.
Old 03-26-13, 05:05 AM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,904 Times in 9,304 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, loved the ending.
Sponsored Links