ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Eating Disorders/Weight Issues/Body Image
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 09-15-17, 07:41 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

TheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to behold
Re: How do I stop binge eating and eating crap??

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
I think it's important to make sure people remain supportive and motivating for this. I am the kind of person that could use someone else's success as a way to self sabotage or as a way to not measure up. That's just me though. And I don't think it should be only for people that have a lot of weight to lose, it could be for anyone who wants to try. JMO.
Well the challenge would be more of a personal challenge and thread we would have going, would be for information,advice , support and of course a record if we forget where we are. i just think its a good idea not just for losing weight but for health reason as well. Something for us to do as a community.
Let me know if anyone's interested, i would love to get it started for everyone in this community
Fuzzy12 (09-16-17)