ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 07-12-17, 04:50 AM

Deeboo is on a distinguished road

Firstly i apologise if this is the wrong place to be posting a new thread, i never been on a forum before so i hope people understand.

i am very confused where i should post, since i have plenty to discuss with people, id very much like to help others but i know im not qualified because im in a life crisis. Im young, unemployed and have little to nothing going on with my life. I've been diagnosed and prescribed dexamphetamine a couple of years ago. 2 months ago i lost my job and then relapsed (marijuana) again. now its nearly been a week since I've been off the pot, hoping to find someone out there that can help. thanks everyone
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deeboo For This Useful Post:
namazu (07-12-17), PoppnNSailinMan (07-12-17), someothertime (07-12-17), ToneTone (07-13-17)
Old 07-12-17, 09:39 PM
mod-estly regulated

Thanked 5,346 Times in 2,944 Posts
someothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond reputesomeothertime has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW Member

congrats on seeking advice. congrats on trying a new place for it too.

i'm sure there are heaps of people here who can lend an ear or kind/constructive word.

~ SB_UK ~
The Following User Says Thank You to someothertime For This Useful Post:
Deeboo (Today)
Old 07-13-17, 04:48 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 28,069 Times in 12,616 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear about your relapse and hope you see a doctor to try meds again soon. DO not say you are not qualified to help anyone. The only qualification here for posting is breathing.

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Deeboo (Today)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-17, 11:31 AM
Jr Member

heyabutterfly will become famous soon enough

I second somethertime and sarahsweets on there comments regarding your predicaments, and would like you to know you are much appreciated and welcomed here, nobody is perfect and I would never ask anyone to be, because frankly how boring would that be. Welcome to the ADDforum, and if you need to talk about anything, I'm here for you.
The Following User Says Thank You to heyabutterfly For This Useful Post:
Deeboo (Today)
Old Today, 10:50 AM

Deeboo is on a distinguished road

thank you all. im due for an appointment late this month with a totally new psychiatrist (non-private), ive been writing a things down for me to discuss which there is plenty, im worried i might mis-direct the dr, to then be prescribed with depression/anxiety meds. i believe the problem is more to do with my learning/memory abilities rather than my emotions if you get me. Is there any suggestions