ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 07-17-17, 05:10 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 11,760 Times in 5,222 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What are you thinking about now?

Little Missy (07-17-17)
Old 07-18-17, 09:09 PM

Thanked 4,214 Times in 2,398 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Always feel like I'm doing something wrong.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (07-24-17), stef (07-24-17)
Old 07-24-17, 11:55 AM

aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Japanese unbleached organic cotton...can’t beat it.
Little Missy (07-24-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-17, 07:56 PM

Thanked 18,638 Times in 9,935 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

What are they? Panties? Dish Towels? Socks? Ascot?

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
stef (07-24-17)
Old 07-24-17, 08:35 PM

Cotton pads of organic, unbleached Japanese cotton intended for makeup removal, but I will be using it to create wicking for vaping.

Best of the best, for pennies on the dollar compared to cotton made for the purpose.

Plus, the long parallel fibers will result in superb capillary action...exactly what is called for.

Cheers,
Ian
Little Missy (07-24-17), stef (07-24-17)
Old 07-24-17, 08:44 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
Cotton pads of organic, unbleached Japanese cotton intended for makeup removal, but I will be using it to create wicking for vaping.

Best of the best, for pennies on the dollar compared to cotton made for the purpose.

Plus, the long parallel fibers will result in superb capillary action...exactly what is called for.

Cheers,
Ian
well, I'll be. I wasn't even close, but it sounds like you got exactly as needed!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
stef (07-24-17)
Old 07-24-17, 08:46 PM

To power a little setup like this:
  • dotmod Petri v2
  • Wismec Noisy Cricket
  • LG HB2 ×4
  • fatdaddyvapes Noisy Cricket Upgrade Kit (and tube mod)
  • fatdaddyvapes Noisy Cricket rocker boards

happy_day
by aeon314159, on Flickr

Cheers,
Ian
stef (07-24-17)
Old 07-24-17, 08:56 PM

As usual, you thought of it all.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-24-17), stef (07-24-17)
Old 07-25-17, 06:25 AM

Life with both hands again. I can hardly wait.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (07-25-17), stef (07-25-17)
Old 08-01-17, 03:41 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 25,762 Times in 12,619 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Jeanne Moreau
23 January 1928- 31 July 2017

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-01-17), Little Missy (08-01-17)
Old 08-01-17, 08:06 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 12,637 Times in 6,233 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished billing for my dad again. What a pain! We waited 5 weeks to bill again for reasons I'm too lazy to explain haha...but it meant I had a ton of catching up to do with paperwork before I could actually submit a couple of bills to get my dad paid. I spent something like 3 hours straight this morning getting caught up and finished.

Hopefully from here on out we'll start doing it every 2 weeks so it wont be so much work for me.

And hopefully everything goes through! I wont even know till monday or tuesday of next week.../sigh.

It is something productive though...so that I'm grateful for. And it's something my dad is incapable of doing for himself...and I really haven't been doing much for him as of late...so I'm glad for that as well.

I'm just a bit worried. It kept spitting up some sort of error I've never encountered before when I did a check on it (the software checks all my numbers and everything I input to make sure I'm not missing anything or to make sure everything is correct). I spent a solid 30 minutes trying to figure the damned error out but came out baffled and decided to submit the claims regardless. lol /sigh...I have an aggravating feeling those errors are going to prevent the claims from going through. /grrrr

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
stef (08-01-17)
Old 08-01-17, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
Jeanne Moreau
23 January 1928- 31 July 2017

And at the beginning of her career, they said she didn’t have the looks for cinema.

What complete and utter nonsense. And she had a lot else besides.

She is the brightest star in the firmament of the French New Wave.

Shine Forevermore,
Ian
Little Missy (08-01-17), stef (08-01-17)
Old 08-01-17, 05:10 PM

I have to brush my teeth for the lol return.

her flip has now gone through many family members about the squirrel food "problem" and lol acquiesced and told them all it was her fault, not mine. thank you. finally.

but, they all seem to forget that feeding those animals was what got her out of bed all day long and made her happy. she never got out of bed except to eat and go to the bathroom for years. oh well, back to bed. flip wants her there so she can put her in the Home.

oh well, i'm not arguing any more.

no dogs for days and days now...playing mind fooey with us is sick.

I'll go get us a cat then.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-01-17), stef (08-01-17), Unmanagable (08-02-17)
Old 08-03-17, 10:12 AM

blueberry_morning by aeon314159, on Flickr
Old 08-03-17, 12:25 PM

coils by aeon314159, on Flickr
stef (08-03-17)