ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adult Education
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adult Education This forum is to discuss issues related to ADD and higher education.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-10-12, 07:14 PM
Contributor

tortilaman is just really nicetortilaman is just really nicetortilaman is just really nicetortilaman is just really nice
Re: science, math, or physics background ?

I've always been pretty decent with math and physics and such. I find it's a lot better than writing papers and such because there's nothing subjective about it. Either you have it right, or you don't. I'm still at a community college right now, but I've taken all math courses offered (Calc 1-3, differential equations, linear algebra, discrete math) and I'm taking the final physics class next semester. I've done some chem, which I thought was super interesting, but I hated lab because you always had like 300% error because our equipment was **** and the experiments were poorly designed. I've generally been decent at everything in school, but the concrete and logical are best.

My actual degrees are going to be a double major in cognitive and computer science (undergrad). I plan on getting a masters degree in human computer interaction.