ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-20, 06:04 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 23,360 Times in 12,460 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What are you eating now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
I'm going to try the madeleines I made yesterday
oooo! Yum!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
stef (05-02-20)
Old 05-02-20, 01:33 PM
Contributor

Wrenchman is just really niceWrenchman is just really niceWrenchman is just really niceWrenchman is just really nice

Left over pizza
Official Disclaimer: Due to the nature of life experiences ..... This reply is solely based on the experiences experienced by the poster above. The life experiences he has experienced has led him to this deduction. This post is not supposed to reflect the views and opinions of everyone here at addforums.com. you may now return to your regularly scheduled program.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wrenchman For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (05-02-20), stef (05-03-20)
Old 05-02-20, 01:41 PM

Thanked 27,686 Times in 12,875 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Sliders from Arby's. Pizza. And beef'n'cheese.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
stef (05-03-20)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-20, 08:23 AM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

The Breakfast of Champions. Romaine and Thousand Island! With sliced apple.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
stef (05-03-20)
Old 05-31-20, 12:36 AM

All this unrest made me get up for crackers and 1000 island dressing.

stef (05-31-20)
Old 05-31-20, 03:15 AM

Thanked 27,963 Times in 13,480 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
All this unrest made me get up for crackers and 1000 island dressing.
I am intrigued by this snack option...

I ventured into the city yesterday. I had a double cheeseburger from burger king! very safely organized, with marked off zones to wait for your order.
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (05-31-20)
Old 05-31-20, 07:37 AM

Krispy whole wheat saltines with 1000 island squirted on a paper plate to dip them in!

Old 06-29-20, 10:25 PM

Thanked 2,833 Times in 1,398 Posts
BouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond repute

Triple-cheese Mac & Cheese.

So damn good!
Greyhound1 (06-30-20), Little Missy (06-30-20), stef (06-30-20)
Old 06-30-20, 04:28 AM

Thanked 27,963 Times in 13,480 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

The grocery store brand's coffee-flavored greek yogurt is back

so i'll be having one of those. and some JIF peanut butter! i found this little shop that has american products...yes I paid €9, and it was totally worth it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (06-30-20), Lunacie (06-30-20)
Old 06-30-20, 12:55 PM

Thanked 27,686 Times in 12,875 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
The grocery store brand's coffee-flavored greek yogurt is back

so i'll be having one of those. and some JIF peanut butter! i found this little shop that has american products...yes I paid 9, and it was totally worth it.
When my sis-in-law lived in Germany we mailed her American peanut butter.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
stef (06-30-20)
Old 06-30-20, 03:28 PM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all

I drank skimmed milk and ate lean curd cheese&watermelon
It was last meal of today
The Following User Says Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (06-30-20)
Old 07-04-20, 01:58 PM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all

I’ve eaten walnuts and watermelon
First snack of day , i got 2 snacks and 3 meals