ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-18, 11:24 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,398 Times in 7,666 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

(((Tud-Tuds)))

I hope today goes by quickly for you and that you can get some rest somewhere within the next couple of days.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
tudorose (12-05-18)
Old 12-03-18, 11:35 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so freaking tired. Didn't sleep last night...only about 3 or 4 solid hours the night before.

A lady helping me with my apartment is coming today...but I'm going to explain to her that I need for it to be a lazy day. I just don't feel like doing anything! lol
Ah well though...she's fun to chat with, and I love having people over at my apartment right now...omg, it keeps getting cuter by the day! It amazes me how freaking great it's turned out!!
I really do need to make a video so I can show you guys!!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 12-03-18, 03:19 PM

GAH! I was using my phone to shoot a video of my living room for you guys...was just about finished up...when my dang phone froze, then shut down. Battery was dead. Lost all the footage! lol it was about 10 minutes of me going through everything!!
It's charging now...I'm going to go take a nap, then see if I'm up to trying again.

haha I was SO nervous! I don't know why things like this give me so much anxiety! >.<;...I was shaking like a leaf though! And my heart was racing like crazy!

Oh well...I'm SUPER tired. MUST HAZ NAP!!!

The lady who comes over and helps me twice a week came and visited. Shes a real sweet heart and she gets me at so many levels.

Okay. Nap.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (12-04-18), midnightstar (12-03-18), Rebelyell (12-03-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-03-18, 04:52 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,856 Times in 13,513 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

s psycho
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (12-03-18)
Old 12-03-18, 07:58 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 10,946 Times in 5,878 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Yea I thought I had neuropathy in feet cause it would burn and throb n then it would go like someone put a hot nail or steak knife thru the bottom of my heels..today throwing overweight leaf bags around.being in truck w smoker all day has me hacky n sore right now.plus my acid reflux is so bad I found my pantaprazole in my truck n took 3 today.tjhe ranitidine n famotidine Dr has me on ain't doing sheeet w a capital s
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (12-04-18), psychopathetic (12-03-18), tudorose (12-05-18)
Old 12-04-18, 11:58 AM

Thanked 30,370 Times in 13,993 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

It's four. Nearly time to pick up fuzzling. I haven't done much inspite of calling in sick at work. I'm trying not to be hard on myself. I wasn't meant to do anything today except go to the gp so why do I still feel so guilty? I told hubby today morning that I am ill. If I had the flu I wouldn't feel guilty. I went to the gp, I folded clothes, I put in a load of laundry, I went for a run, I gave the budgies vegetables, ffs I even parallel parked. I know it's 4 but that's not too shabby isn't it? It's just a little shabby. It's shabby because I have very few days like this just to myself and because I spent most of it online. And because there are so many things I could have done. I Wasted it. Even if I wasn't supposed to do anything. And now I still need to shower and dry clothes and I won't be able to pick up fuzzling early. But then I wasn't meant to. Even hubby said that she was really happy to go to nursery today morning so I don't need to rush to pick her up. I parallel parked. I made it out of bed. I went for a run. I'm just going to say these things till my brain shuts up.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (12-04-18), midnightstar (12-04-18), psychopathetic (12-04-18), stef (12-06-18)
Old 12-04-18, 12:30 PM

Thanked 26,087 Times in 12,174 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
It's four. Nearly time to pick up fuzzling. I haven't done much inspite of calling in sick at work. I'm trying not to be hard on myself. I wasn't meant to do anything today except go to the gp so why do I still feel so guilty? I told hubby today morning that I am ill. If I had the flu I wouldn't feel guilty. I went to the gp, I folded clothes, I put in a load of laundry, I went for a run, I gave the budgies vegetables, ffs I even parallel parked. I know it's 4 but that's not too shabby isn't it? It's just a little shabby. It's shabby because I have very few days like this just to myself and because I spent most of it online. And because there are so many things I could have done. I Wasted it. Even if I wasn't supposed to do anything. And now I still need to shower and dry clothes and I won't be able to pick up fuzzling early. But then I wasn't meant to. Even hubby said that she was really happy to go to nursery today morning so I don't need to rush to pick her up. I parallel parked. I made it out of bed. I went for a run. I'm just going to say these things till my brain shuts up.
You did plenty for this being a sick day! Well done!

And I'm so happy to hear that L'il Fuzz seems to like her new school.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (12-04-18), psychopathetic (12-04-18), stef (12-06-18)
Old 12-04-18, 12:54 PM

Thanked 30,370 Times in 13,993 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
You did plenty for this being a sick day! Well done!

And I'm so happy to hear that L'il Fuzz seems to like her new school.
Lunacie, it's such a relief you can't imagine. I hope it lasts. Ever since we've changed nursery she's like a different person. She's still very shy and takes a long time to warm up to strangers but once she does she's like the life and soul of a party. I've actually heard her talk to other kids...even telling them what to do.

So on that front I've relaxed a bit. I feel guilty that I'm still so depressed even though fuzzling is doing so much better and really that's all that should matter really. I still worry because she's so small but if she can be more confident maybe that won't matter so much.

Anyway, I'm not even too late. It's 5pm and I'm just leaving to pick her up.

Thanks for caring.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (12-04-18), psychopathetic (12-04-18)
Old 12-04-18, 12:58 PM

Thanked 26,087 Times in 12,174 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Lunacie, it's such a relief you can't imagine. I hope it lasts. Ever since we've changed nursery she's like a different person. She's still very shy and takes a long time to warm up to strangers but once she does she's like the life and soul of a party. I've actually heard her talk to other kids...even telling them what to do.

So on that front I've relaxed a bit. I feel guilty that I'm still so depressed even though fuzzling is doing so much better and really that's all that should matter really. I still worry because she's so small but if she can be more confident maybe that won't matter so much.

Anyway, I'm not even too late. It's 5pm and I'm just leaving to pick her up.

Thanks for caring.
It broke my heard to hear about her previous school. My granddaughter went
though hell with our local school for 5 long years before we could get her moved
to a different school. It made her a different person too, so much less angry.
I don't know about life of the party, but she has a group of friends she eats
lunch with, and she loves going to school dances and hanging out with them.
And they are neuro-typical kids. It's a great school.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (12-04-18), psychopathetic (12-04-18)
Old 12-04-18, 12:59 PM
Contributor

Funky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to all

Going to ask my GP doc for a Desoxyn script today. My therapist office doesn't have a prescriber on site so I need to go to my primary. I have spoken to my therapist about it, he had never heard of Desoxyn before I brought it up, but doesn't seem as turned off by the idea as I thought he may be. All I know is that life definitely gets a little better when I'm taking a stimulant of some sorts, but the side effects have been extremely difficult to deal with. Hoping that switching to Desoxyn will allow me to take less medication over all while still obtaining the desired result. Also going to talk to her about potentially raising my Wellbutrin dose, still not really noticing any effect from that one whatsoever.

My primary doc is way cool, but I haven't been seeing her for very long so I am definitely a little concerned about the implications of what this conversation may bring about. Wish me luck!
Fuzzy12 (12-04-18), psychopathetic (12-04-18)
Old 12-04-18, 07:22 PM

Hoping for the best man!
And yeah I agree...life is a bit easier when I'm on stims.

It's great that you've found a doc you really like too!

(((Funksy)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (12-04-18)
Old 12-04-18, 09:15 PM
Jr Member

BlimeyMooshroom is on a distinguished road

It's weird when anxiety makes me worry about things that are none of my business... it's as if it wants me to worry for someone else...

Like for example, worrying that a girl feels lonely, then feeling relieved when she finds a boyfriend, then fearing that they'll ever have to break up... like seriously? It's as if I'm having separation anxiety for her... what am I? Her mom? I don't even think her mom thinks that way...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlimeyMooshroom For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (12-05-18), psychopathetic (12-04-18)
Old 12-06-18, 10:13 AM

Thanked 27,110 Times in 13,166 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlimeyMooshroom View Post
It's weird when anxiety makes me worry about things that are none of my business... it's as if it wants me to worry for someone else...

I worry about random strangers all the time. Last week there was this girl in McDonalds texting on her phone and then she was crying and I just hope some guy didn't break up with her by phone.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
BlimeyMooshroom (12-13-18), Little Missy (12-06-18)
Old 12-06-18, 10:43 AM

Thanked 21,519 Times in 11,543 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

I have to slap on some mascara. The dogs are here for 5 days and nights. I HAVE to dust. I'm wondering how I can not say anything about the piano in here. I am not made for this.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
stef (12-07-18)
Old 12-06-18, 02:34 PM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,632 Times in 15,113 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funky1 View Post
Going to ask my GP doc for a Desoxyn script today. My therapist office doesn't have a prescriber on site so I need to go to my primary. I have spoken to my therapist about it, he had never heard of Desoxyn before I brought it up, but doesn't seem as turned off by the idea as I thought he may be.
Do you have a psychiatrist or only a therapist and primary. For reasons I do not know, desoxyn is like the no-no of the stimulant world. Its very hard to get prescribed.

Hoping that switching to Desoxyn will allow me to take less medication over all while still obtaining the desired result. Also going to talk to her about potentially raising my Wellbutrin dose, still not really noticing any effect from that one whatsoever.

My primary doc is way cool, but I haven't been seeing her for very long so I am definitely a little concerned about the implications of what this conversation may bring about. Wish me luck![/quote]

Have you tried other stimulants? Which ones and for how long? Very often to convince doctors and insurance companies of its medical necessity they have all these silly requirements. I am convinced its because its called "methamphetamine". Which is ironic because street meth has sudafed and paint thinner in it and rx desoxyn does not.

I carried a watermelon?