ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > ADDiction & Substance Abuse
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-15-18, 02:14 AM

realizations is on a distinguished road
Adderall addiction.

Too be honest..I really the can't even see teh screen with the amount of tears running off of my face. The only thing that prompted a google search of adderall addiction is the fact that I'm about to lose the love of my life and soul mate through nothing more than residual adderall edgyness, otherwise I've been dreading the search query for a few months....

20 Signs of Adderall Addiction You May Not Notice

12) Someone who’s taking larger and larger doses of the drug is exhibiting a sure sign of Adderall addiction.
13) As addiction sets in, a person will likely run into problems at the workplace as his or her work performance starts to decline.
14) Relationship problems soon develop as Adderall’s effects impair a person’s ability to relate with others.
15) People addicted to Adderall experience ongoing decline in their overall health.
Over time, signs of Adderall addiction show up as poor grooming and hygiene habits.
16) As drug-using behaviors gradually take over a person’s like, he or she will lose interest in activities once enjoyed.
17) The most telltale sign of Adderall addiction takes the form of persistent drug cravings.

I'm literally just making this post so that tomorrow I can't pretend I didn't come to realization tonight.

Last edited by namazu; 03-15-18 at 12:18 PM.. Reason: Replaced link to commercial website (not allowed) with print-friendly version of same article.
The Following User Says Thank You to realizations For This Useful Post:
OyVeyKitty (03-15-18)
Old 03-15-18, 01:05 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,353 Times in 782 Posts
Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of
Re: Adderall addiction.

GL Real.
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Nut For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-15-18)
Old 03-15-18, 05:01 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,415 Times in 11,483 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Adderall addiction.

Yeah, and Godspeed.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Sponsored Links