ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Websites
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Websites Websites of Contributing Members

Old 08-11-08, 07:27 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

lunaslobo is a name known to alllunaslobo is a name known to alllunaslobo is a name known to alllunaslobo is a name known to alllunaslobo is a name known to alllunaslobo is a name known to all
Abbs tracks

Well I took the plunge and started a little photog side line. I do portraits and such. I have started a website to go along with it also. http://abbstracks.com/ This is one of many reasons I seemed to have vanished this summer. The side line is taking on a life all on its own.

It Doesn't matter what you've heard
impossible is not a word,
its just a reason not to try.
Old 08-11-08, 07:28 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,634 Times in 884 Posts
FrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud ofFrazzleDazzle has much to be proud of
Re: Abbs tracks

Nice work Lunas! It's been great seeing you grow in your talents, and using your new camera to your advantage! I liked the "redhead" one the best, out of the wildlife section. Keep up the great work. :-)
The Following User Says Thank You to FrazzleDazzle For This Useful Post:
lunaslobo (08-12-08)