ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat > ADD Tech Corner
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

ADD Tech Corner Discuss issues with software, hardware, viruses, security and other technology issues here.

Old 01-02-14, 05:44 PM
Contributor

FreewayFlyer04 is just really niceFreewayFlyer04 is just really niceFreewayFlyer04 is just really niceFreewayFlyer04 is just really nice
Blog?

I am just looking to save and share some stuff, not looking to make money, and don't want to FB it. Searching around the web it seems that most folks are looking to expand and profit. I don't.

Any suggestions?

TKS
Old 01-02-14, 05:48 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,912 Times in 958 Posts
Nicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant future
Re: Blog?

Put it in your ADDF blog?
Old 01-02-14, 06:09 PM

Thanked 27,110 Times in 13,166 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

im afraid id i wrote a blog no one would read it!
dont even know how they work..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-14, 07:46 PM

Thanked 1,912 Times in 958 Posts
Nicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant futureNicksgonefishin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
im afraid id i wrote a blog no one would read it!
dont even know how they work..
That is why I like the blog on here! I can share really deep thoughts that I ponder or daily events that happen that I just need to get out of my system and am not worried if anybody else is going to read it or not. Also there is that off chance that someone could read it and it will help them understand themselves.
Mercurial (07-09-16)
Old 01-02-14, 08:48 PM
Mr. BllVt

Thanked 17,968 Times in 9,011 Posts
dvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond repute

The major blogging platforms such as wordpress dot com and blogger dot com (the latter owned & controlled by Google) are a useful and usable option, and free for normal use.

You, too, can have for free your very own blog to neglect!

Anyone interested in using their blog more than once or twice should IMO consider not putting it on ADDF, because ADDF blogs are hard to use and hard to find. The big sites are easier and better.
The Following User Says Thank You to dvdnvwls For This Useful Post:
FreewayFlyer04 (01-02-14)
Old 01-03-14, 12:12 AM
Contributor

FreewayFlyer04 is just really niceFreewayFlyer04 is just really niceFreewayFlyer04 is just really niceFreewayFlyer04 is just really nice

Of my group of friends that indulge in the particular activity, I am the only one that regularly writes about it. One is a high level amateur photog, and the others just share pics. Because I am lacking in memory skills, I take lots of pics, save maps and mementos, and write about it.

If I don't, I have a hard time recalling what we did, and that applies to most of my life. Sorta rotten deal, I've got boxes of pictures, albums on shelves, and more boxes of menus, trip flyers, kids papers from school and such.

So I want to put stuff on the so I can find it later, to remember what we did.
Old 07-09-16, 07:30 AM

Mercurial is a jewel in the roughMercurial is a jewel in the roughMercurial is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicksgonefishin View Post
That is why I like the blog on here! I can share really deep thoughts that I ponder or daily events that happen that I just need to get out of my system and am not worried if anybody else is going to read it or not. Also there is that off chance that someone could read it and it will help them understand themselves.
I just joined and feel better already. So much to explore, no flame wars, Wonderful site, I hope to contribute and share as well.

Kindly,
Mercurial
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

Albert Einstein