ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-17-15, 10:32 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,792 Times in 8,903 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation
Re: Small Successes

Bottled more of my medicinal brews last night. (kombucha tea)

This particular batch is a green tea, stinging nettle, gingko leaf first brew, with a fresh pineapple, hops, and bee pollen 2nd ferment. Looking forward to the taste test.

In case you haven't heard of kombucha.......these guys break it down.....

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
Old 03-20-15, 10:44 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,039 Times in 13,132 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to a friend's jazz concert tonight
I bought my ticket online, printed a map and checked the train schedule
Old 03-23-15, 06:50 PM

Thanked 21,474 Times in 11,513 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

I actually packed and shipped the stuff back right after the moment I opened it.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-15, 07:18 PM

Thanked 1,860 Times in 1,180 Posts
Pilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud ofPilgrim has much to be proud of

I've got the flu'
Old 03-25-15, 12:28 AM
Artisan of Shenanigans

Thanked 4,772 Times in 3,106 Posts
Conman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond repute

got me a date tomorow

-Hunter S. Thompson
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Conman For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (03-26-15), Little Missy (03-25-15)
Old 03-26-15, 02:10 AM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,261 Times in 8,226 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

I've been practicing mindfulness for several days now.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
amberwillow (03-26-15), Conman (03-26-15), psychopathetic (06-10-15), Unmanagable (03-26-15)
Old 03-26-15, 06:29 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Did dishes and washed up the drainer mat/flatware holder.

Gathered and cleaned kombucha bottles for the next brew.

Finally put the finishing coats of finish on 3 Native American decoupage coaster tiles I've had sitting on my craft table since this time last year.

Gathered stuff to transplant spider plants......one of these days.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
amberwillow (03-26-15), Conman (03-26-15)
Old 03-28-15, 07:37 PM
Moderator of all seasons

anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

I've been practicing mindfulness and have noticed how it's helped me stop myself when I feel I'm becoming over-stimulated.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
Conman (03-29-15), psychopathetic (06-10-15), Unmanagable (04-14-15)
Old 03-29-15, 03:19 PM
Artisan of Shenanigans

Conman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond repute

im gonna get super cuddly tonight

-Hunter S. Thompson
Old 03-30-15, 11:07 PM
Moderator of all seasons

I really felt a difference when I was practicng mindfulness today. I hope to repeat it!

I also did a pretty good job at Toastmasters tonight. I was able to make people laugh and join in the topic of my brief speech during table topics. It's an exhilerating feeling to woo a crowd make them laugh.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-31-15), psychopathetic (06-10-15), someothertime (03-31-15), Unmanagable (04-02-15)
Old 04-02-15, 09:22 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Did some dog sitting and gave someone a ride to and from work since their car broke down. It's through the local time bank, so I earn time that I can exchange for something I may need later on. I really dig that s***!! No cash involved, just meaningful community connections that benefits everyone. What a concept.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (04-03-15), stef (04-03-15)
Old 04-03-15, 12:32 AM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,904 Times in 9,304 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

Taught Loua a new command. She has been bugging me sometimes wandering around at night....

So I taught her "go to sleep" - and then she goes under the bed on command.

Ah, ways of creating peace. (and wow she's so incredibly smart!)
The Following User Says Thank You to BellaVita For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (04-03-15)
Old 04-03-15, 11:50 AM
Artisan of Shenanigans

i f***ed her silly

-Hunter S. Thompson
Little Missy (04-04-15), Pilgrim (04-04-15)
Old 04-04-15, 07:41 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Foraged around our yard and mountain stream at the farm and dug up some wild onions/garlic, catnip for minty tea, dandelion greens for smoothies, and picked fresh flowers to put on the late in-laws' grave sites tomorrow.

Moved limbs and brush out of the wild berry patch so we can access the berries easier when they grow.

Came up with more of a plan for our bathroom remodel and chose a paint color for the kitchen.

Yay!!!! Starting to feel more and more excited about the eventual move, but for now, my a** is dragging.

Old 04-14-15, 01:11 PM
Artisan of Shenanigans

one exam down, little harder than i expected but nothing ridiculous

2 more to go altho the last one this week might as well count as about 7 exams or so...

-Hunter S. Thompson
Little Missy (04-14-15)