ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-05-15, 10:32 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Thanked 16,261 Times in 8,226 Posts
anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Small Successes

I drove us home and made it back safe. I also worked out.

~Paulo Coelho
Old 08-07-15, 05:58 PM
Moderator of all seasons

anonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond reputeanonymouslyadd has a reputation beyond repute

During the speech I gave last week, I implemented vocal variety and other techniques that I never had time to practice.

I just made a phone call I've been dreading for a week now.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (08-07-15), psychopathetic (08-08-15), Unmanagable (08-07-15)
Old 08-07-15, 07:53 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,474 Times in 11,513 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

I made it through another day of keeping a lot of people and animals happy even though I am NOT in the happiness business.

There are a couple of young bucks eating peanut butter sandwiches in the front yard right now.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (08-07-15), psychopathetic (08-08-15), stef (08-08-15), Unmanagable (08-07-15)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-15, 08:08 PM

Thanked 3,132 Times in 1,930 Posts
Daydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond repute

Swam laps today. Slowly, but I did it.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daydreamin22 For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (08-07-15), Little Missy (08-07-15), psychopathetic (08-08-15), stef (08-08-15), Unmanagable (08-07-15)
Old 08-08-15, 12:18 AM
Moderator of all seasons

I'm proud that I started reading my book again.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-08-15), stef (08-08-15)
Old 08-08-15, 11:34 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,238 Times in 7,588 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Which book Anons?

Also...though I've made a couple of very poor eating choices this past week (all joking aside, I think I'm addicted to food...and not healthy food either)...my 2 week sugar level average is 124 according to my meter. A lot of the readings I take are 2-3 hours after eating too, so I'm really happy with that average.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Last edited by psychopathetic; 08-08-15 at 11:47 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (08-08-15)
Old 08-08-15, 11:45 PM
Moderator of all seasons

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Which book Anons?
A non-fiction book on American history. It's pretty good.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-08-15), stef (08-09-15)
Old 08-10-15, 12:30 AM
Moderator of all seasons

I shaved, read and emailed a coworker today.

~Paulo Coelho
The Following User Says Thank You to anonymouslyadd For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-10-15)
Old 08-10-15, 01:15 AM
ADDvanced Member

phazonConduit is a jewel in the roughphazonConduit is a jewel in the roughphazonConduit is a jewel in the rough

I managed to finish homework assignments (last night) and do my laundry before the new week starts. Also, taking my medication at the same time every night.
The Following User Says Thank You to phazonConduit For This Useful Post:
stef (08-11-15)
Old 08-11-15, 12:46 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,792 Times in 8,903 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

Harvested and preserved some thyme, oregano, basil, sage, and some volunteer catnip and sweet annie (artemisia annuae). Also dreaming as I flip through the seed catalog, wishing it was all already planted.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-15-15)
Old 08-13-15, 03:16 PM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

I finally plugged in my headphones. Wowza!!!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-15-15), Unmanagable (08-13-15)
Old 08-13-15, 04:58 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Climbed out of my overly active head, cranked the stereo, threw open all the windows, and carried my hypersensitive self out of doors to soak up some (semi) fresh air and sunshine. That was so badly needed. Silly me and my repetitive hesitation to do what I know damn well soothes me.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (08-13-15), psychopathetic (08-15-15)
Old 08-13-15, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmanagable View Post
Climbed out of my overly active head, cranked the stereo, threw open all the windows, and carried my hypersensitive self out of doors to soak up some (semi) fresh air and sunshine. That was so badly needed. Silly me and my repetitive hesitation to do what I know damn well soothes me.
uh huh, we bad!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-15-15), Unmanagable (08-13-15)
Old 08-14-15, 05:02 AM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,904 Times in 9,304 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

I cleaned the bathroom.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BellaVita For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-15-15), Unmanagable (08-14-15)
Old 08-14-15, 04:34 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Dived into my craft room and completed a decoupaged tile I started on last year-ish. It's a picture of Native American tribal dancing that I decoupaged onto an old leftover bathroom tile, then framed it out with an old thin leather belt, and it sits on a little wooden easel I picked up at the dollar store. It's going to be a housewarming gift for a friend relocating to the area. Good thing she didn't move any sooner. Hahahahaha!

The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-15-15)