ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-18, 11:44 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,226 Times in 7,579 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Small Successes

lol I've been saying I'm going to get a sleep study done for something like 2 years now. It just never happened even though I've had multiple appointments made at a hospital 30 minutes away.
So my doctor ordered in an in home test for me. It was super easy to set up.

He got the results in yesterday and though he hasn't gone over them with me yet, he tol me there's no question that I could benefit from using a cpap machine.
So I gotta call him back here in a few and he'll order a machine in for me.

I'm legit looking forward to this! I'm in so much need for a full night's...restful...sleep!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-23-18), Fuzzy12 (08-23-18), SashaBV (10-20-18)
Old 10-19-18, 03:39 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I got quite a lot done yesterday!
I only got about 2 hours of sleep...

But I made it to a therapy group and it went well...got some stuff I've sold on ebay packed and made it to the post office to ship them, went to the court house and got new registration tags for my car (gah! it was $50 more than I was expecting! /cry)...and was able to make my way to a town 30 miles away to do a bit of shopping.

I have 1 more package to get in the mail, and I need to make my way to the pharmacy at some point to order in new meds as well (I'm not out of the meds...but I will be by mid-next week).

And here I am. 1:30 am and I'm still awake haha

My cpap machine has done wonders for me...and I've yet to skip a single night with it...but it hasn't fixed all my sleeping issues. It's absolutely fixed my sleep apnea...but I'm still a night owl.

I wish I could always do as well as I'm doing today.
Stupid bipolar! I'mma kick my bipolar square in the shin!!! lol that'll show him who's boss around here!!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
lisariver (10-19-18)
Old 10-19-18, 03:54 AM

Oh and I also painted a porcelian house lol...The dollar tree use to sell them around the holidays and I kinda went wild over th years and collected a ton of them. Not sure why, but I decided to paint one tonight...took me like 3 hours >.<'. I might paint more.

lol it's not pretty...but it was fun!

It started out looking like the one in the bottom left corner:

And ended up like a 2 year old accidentally spilled a bunch of melted crayons all over it!

I need more productive things to do in my life!! >.<'

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

SashaBV (10-28-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-18, 08:04 AM
Contributor

Adenosine has a spectacular aura aboutAdenosine has a spectacular aura about

Finished all the projects for my C# class early. Just gotta wait for them to open the exams, and then I'm done with that course.
The Following User Says Thank You to Adenosine For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (10-20-18)
Old 10-20-18, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adenosine View Post
Finished all the projects for my C# class early. Just gotta wait for them to open the exams, and then I'm done with that course.
that's awesome!

I always wished I knew how to program...I just don't have the patience to stick with it though.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 10-20-18, 08:31 AM
Contributor

Adenosine has a spectacular aura aboutAdenosine has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
that's awesome!

I always wished I knew how to program...I just don't have the patience to stick with it though.
It can be a pain for sure. But.. with time, it develops into a compulsive process similar to playing video games. And then the code may be conquered
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Adenosine For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (10-20-18), SashaBV (10-21-18)
Old 10-28-18, 07:28 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,265 Times in 13,944 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously small but I washed my face and brushed m teeth tonight. In the evening, I mean. I still always brush and have a shower in the morning but I don't remember the last time I washed my face in the evening even though I hate the feeling of going to bed with make up on. So yeah, seriously small success and slightly disgusting but still..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (10-28-18), namazu (10-28-18), psychopathetic (10-30-18), SashaBV (10-28-18)
Old 10-28-18, 07:30 PM

Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Oh and I also painted a porcelian house lol...The dollar tree use to sell them around the holidays and I kinda went wild over th years and collected a ton of them. Not sure why, but I decided to paint one tonight...took me like 3 hours >.<'. I might paint more.

lol it's not pretty...but it was fun!

It started out looking like the one in the bottom left corner:

And ended up like a 2 year old accidentally spilled a bunch of melted crayons all over it!

I need more productive things to do in my life!! >.<'
Did you paint this? That's fantastic!!

I love the deep colours. It looks so warm and christmassy. I love reading about the fun stuff you do. Do you display the houses you paint somehwere in your place? Like a little model village?

I can't even colour between the lines...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
lisariver (10-30-18), psychopathetic (10-30-18)
Old 10-29-18, 06:36 PM

Thanked 5,020 Times in 2,183 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

I am sitting on the train on my way to work. It was a real struggle to get this far this morning.
Fuzzy12 (10-30-18), lisariver (10-30-18), psychopathetic (10-29-18)
Old 10-30-18, 03:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Did you paint this? That's fantastic!!

I love the deep colours. It looks so warm and christmassy. I love reading about the fun stuff you do. Do you display the houses you paint somehwere in your place? Like a little model village?

I can't even colour between the lines...
hehe thanks! lol I'm kinda embarrassed that I uploaded that pic now cause it looks so goofy lmao ...but it was a lot of fun!
I do have a BUNCH of these little houses (like 15-20 of them)...they use to sell different ones each year at a dollar store here in the USA (dollar tree) so they were only $1 each...plus I have TONS of little people and decorations and trees for the village.
This is the only one I painted though.
I have them set up in my living room on a desk under my windows I keep it displayed year round...mainly because I'm too lazy to pack them up and put them away!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tudorose View Post
I am sitting on the train on my way to work. It was a real struggle to get this far this morning.
Good job Tud-Tuds!

/virtual high five!

Sometimes just getting up and going can be like moving a freaking mountain! Especially if you're unmedicated, or before your meds kick in (sometimes if I don't have something to drink near my bed...it can be really difficult to even get up to take my meds in the first place! lol).

(((((((Fuzzy)))))))

(((((((Tudsy)))))))

(((((((Chocolate Pie With Extra EXTRA Whipped Topping)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (10-30-18), lisariver (10-30-18), tudorose (10-30-18)
Old 10-30-18, 06:49 AM

Woohoo. Only wasted about an hour today morning browsing. Now I've got a load of clothes in the Washing machine, a cake in the oven (which may or not be horrible. We'll see..), am in the process of making a gratin and I've taken my first dose of meds.

I love not going to work.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
lisariver (10-30-18), Little Missy (10-30-18), psychopathetic (10-30-18)
Old 10-30-18, 09:59 AM

I'd be happy to try the cake for you to let you know if it was good or not!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Fuzzy12 (10-30-18)
Old 10-30-18, 03:11 PM

Vrantic is on a distinguished road

Helped my wife with making a leaflet for her side business.
Did jogging and nearly died from chill
The Following User Says Thank You to Vrantic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (10-30-18)
Old 10-30-18, 03:59 PM

Quote:
I'd be happy to try the cake for you to let you know if it was good or not!

It's tasty but the consistency isn't right. I can't slice it because it falls apart. Oh well, good enough...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (10-30-18), Vrantic (10-31-18)
Old 11-01-18, 05:59 AM

Thanked 5,020 Times in 2,183 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

I took the dog for a 15 minute walk. After it took me half an hour to work out how to get the harness on.
psychopathetic (11-01-18)