ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 11-11-13, 12:25 AM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,792 Times in 8,903 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation
Re: Support Group Fireside chat!!!!

**Tosses another log on the fire**, and hands Reb one to knock his bro out with.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
Rebelyell (11-11-13), stef (11-11-13)
Old 11-11-13, 01:08 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 10,852 Times in 5,835 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

It shouldnt be thiz way between us tho.its not what my mom would of had wanted to see if she was still here w us.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Blanched Dubois (11-12-13)
Old 11-11-13, 01:15 AM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,792 Times in 8,903 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

((((Hugs)))) Sorry Reb. Mom sees your heart, though. <3

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (11-12-13), Blanched Dubois (11-12-13), stef (11-11-13)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-13, 09:03 PM

Thanked 1,028 Times in 608 Posts
excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

I had my HIDA scan today. The Gall bladder Wasn't showing up so the gave me 4 grams of morphine. They said I could have a blockage or sludge in my intestine. My GI doctor scheduled me for an endoscopy for the25 when I saw him yesterday. He said he doesn't favor surgery because the symptoms may still be their. I can't wait to hear the results from my primary doctor
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (11-12-13), Blanched Dubois (11-12-13), Unmanagable (11-15-13)
Old 11-12-13, 09:59 PM

Location: you carry your claim wherever you go - bob wier ACE
Thanked 1,469 Times in 924 Posts
Blanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant futureBlanched Dubois has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
I have my aunt, moms last sister n blood relative w bro to celebrate w and moms best lifetime friend which is my godmom then im sol probably.My one co worker said im always welcome to xmas day dinner at his house. .to not even be 40 yet n your family is almost totally gone truly truly blows.
I'm happy to hear you all - again - sharing our experience during 'holiday time' - i'm pushing aside a usual desire to stuff my feelings so i'm writing this - the chat here touched my heart -right now -the heart is about where my clarity lies-

maybe i'm just a freak but i've been doing sound healings to reduce stress but discovered this

http://tomkenyon.com/managing-subtle...d6df-197657838

it's sacred geometry - i find it truly fascinating up there with the new physics so controversiall and ancient i believe - however I've been playing around with a really pretty piece of crystal in an octahedron

so i just imagine myself lying within the shape - it's a sheer light white and i'm anywhere in the octahedron balanced - like in the eye of a storm

and all of this sounds like cray cray foo foo and who cares - it's thought provoking to say the least and i'm sitting here stunned after what happened today

it's like i'm being held here -AND i'm not - the mundane would like to interfere or intimidate - since the missionary yelled at me the day my son berated me ffor hours as i attempted to get him to honor a boundary and make ONE agreement - when she attacked me personally - i knew -here we go -

so my contribution is an Octahedron for all of you to climb into so you can feel centered and clear and in full connection to your own notions of what is

and i wish you all a great evening - while i keep flashin to the big dream i had 3 mos after the 3rd nde i had - riding a tsunami with a guy with long dark hair i was told is my bro Yeshua - i knew that anyway but it was nice to hear confirm

lol - you guys - just know - this is not a test - much as you'd all like to believe it is <3

~ Sir Winston Churchill
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blanched Dubois For This Useful Post:
Rebelyell (11-13-13), Tulip7171 (11-12-13), Unmanagable (11-15-13)
Old 11-12-13, 11:05 PM

Thanked 3,132 Times in 1,930 Posts
Daydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond repute

Me and Bf just broke up. Need a s'more and a sleep aide. A spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down, the medicine go down, in the most delightful way. -Marry Poppins --gotta love that woman.
The Following User Says Thank You to Daydreamin22 For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (11-15-13)
Old 11-12-13, 11:13 PM

Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Good you can date me now on the rebound just kidding hugs and maybe its for the better or youll take some time off and get back together eventually maybe.I thought you were jewish blanche dubois, isnt yeshua jesus?! Im confused not that your faith matters or im gonna judge you on it rather.
Old 11-12-13, 11:14 PM

You been watching point break too many times me thinks jk, ive had dreams where I was in rough water jet skiing, no jesus tho.lol
Old 11-12-13, 11:31 PM

Thanked 25,985 Times in 12,126 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daydreamin22 View Post
Me and Bf just broke up. Need a s'more and a sleep aide. A spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down, the medicine go down, in the most delightful way. -Marry Poppins --gotta love that woman.
One of Luna's Special Campfire S'Mores coming right up! Marshmallow all
toasty and melty (not burnt), squished square between two crunchy graham
crackers with lovely chocolate melting over the marshmallow. Wonderful
comfort food served with a soft warm smile.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (11-13-13), Daydreamin22 (11-16-13), Rebelyell (11-13-13), Unmanagable (11-15-13)
Old 11-13-13, 03:02 AM
ADDvanced Contributor

RobotInDisguise is a glorious beacon of lightRobotInDisguise is a glorious beacon of lightRobotInDisguise is a glorious beacon of lightRobotInDisguise is a glorious beacon of lightRobotInDisguise is a glorious beacon of lightRobotInDisguise is a glorious beacon of light

yes! I can download older versions of apps on my dinosaur aged itouch! Library time from my little device! All is cool again.
Old 11-15-13, 05:49 PM

Thanked 1,028 Times in 608 Posts
excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

Gall bladder is inflamed
Old 11-15-13, 06:00 PM

Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by excel View Post
Gall bladder is inflamed
Uh oh. Not a good sign.

My 15 year old granddaughter thought she was having a gall bladder attack
a couple of days ago. It certainly runs in the family so it's possible. I think
I may have experienced my first attack when I was in high school.

The doctor thought it was GERD (heartburn) and prescribed Prilosec. Time
will tell for sure if she's inherited the Curse of the Campbell Clan (my mom's
side of the family).

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
Old 11-15-13, 06:56 PM

Kind of hard to believe pops has been gone 20 years on the 11th.born on 11 and died on 11 kinda freaky.
Unmanagable (11-15-13)
Old 11-15-13, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
Kind of hard to believe pops has been gone 20 years on the 11th.born on 11 and died on 11 kinda freaky.

The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (11-15-13)
Old 11-15-13, 07:11 PM

Ive seen some crazy **** w cancer and what it doess and sepsis. Most people dont have to deal or know wht neutropenia and cytopenia is at 18 or even 26.its like freddy krueger I cant get it wiped out of my brain, its usually in the back of my head where I keep it but when repressed thoughts come out it comes out like a monster.
Unmanagable (11-15-13)