ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 11-15-13, 07:58 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,028 Times in 608 Posts
excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold
Re: Support Group Fireside chat!!!!

Would they still do an endoscopy when the hida scan shows something
Old 11-15-13, 09:58 PM

Thanked 10,852 Times in 5,835 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe to see both sides possibly?
Old 11-15-13, 11:33 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,792 Times in 8,903 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

Hoping you get some answers and relief soon, excel.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
excel (11-15-13)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-13, 12:03 AM

Thanked 3,132 Times in 1,930 Posts
Daydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond reputeDaydreamin22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
One of Luna's Special Campfire S'Mores coming right up! Marshmallow all
toasty and melty (not burnt), squished square between two crunchy graham
crackers with lovely chocolate melting over the marshmallow. Wonderful
comfort food served with a soft warm smile.
Awww thank you, Lunacie!

Last edited by Daydreamin22; 11-16-13 at 12:14 AM..
Old 11-23-13, 07:37 PM

excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

The holidays will be here in less than week and I haven't even given them much thought
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (11-23-13), stef (11-23-13)
Old 11-23-13, 09:14 PM

Thanked 27,043 Times in 13,135 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

every year i hate that its thanksgiving in the states, and nothing here, and i forget this until the actual week of thanksgiving.
Old 11-25-13, 07:59 PM

I had my endoscopy done this morning. They didn't say anything about the gall bladder, but the said something about redness of the stomach. I didn't talk to the doctor
Old 11-27-13, 03:52 PM

I am here at work and the pain is comming back. I am tired of havingvthese pains
Old 11-27-13, 04:07 PM

Thanked 25,985 Times in 12,126 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

When will you be getting the test results? Maybe it's an ulcer?
That would explain redness in the stomach I think.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
Old 11-27-13, 04:27 PM

Monday.
Old 11-27-13, 05:24 PM

Thanked 25,985 Times in 12,126 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by excel View Post
Monday.

I hate waiting, especially for medical test results. I will keep good thoughts for
you that is something easily treated and you'll be healthy in no time.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Rebelyell (11-28-13)
Old 11-28-13, 07:05 PM

The pain is gone and I am feeling better
The Following User Says Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (11-28-13)
Old 11-28-13, 08:14 PM

Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

That's good to hear excel,hope it stays away
Old 12-02-13, 05:49 PM

My GI doctor said I have a lazy Gall Bladder. Recommends surgery! I see the surgeon on Monday the 9th.
Old 12-02-13, 09:40 PM

Well at least you now know whats wrong.Do they do surgery on a lazy brain me wonders hmmmm...