ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-08-18, 12:09 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,235 Times in 7,586 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

odd dream...

Was at a big mall with my sister and some old friends I use to hang out it.

My friends walked off towards a big toy shop in the mall...I stuck behind with my sister, but later decided to leave her too...she had to say behind for some reason, but said she'd catch up and told me to keep an eye out for her.

I got lost in the big toy store looking for my friend. lol I ended up behind the store in a hall that led to an empty theater?

Caught up with my friend and I was looking at some trinkets and stuff at the counter...the clerk got all pushy trying to give me a 40% off card with the shop's business info on it...I refused and the clerk was all huffy and puffy about it...so he went to my friend and tried to give him one...only my friend was on the phone.

Somehow I could hear every word that the person on the phone was saying.

She'd been in a major car accident and was highly injured.

Then I'm inside my parent's spare car...the one I'm using now. It was in the middle of a highway. I was in the passenger seat. It was the car my sister got in a wreck in...though I was alone in the car and I'm not sure where she is.
Then a native american guy in a beat up pickup truck reversed and stopped just inches of me...I looked up at him and saw that one of his hands had a bone sticking out of him. he'd been in the accident too.
He was friendly enough at first...though I could tell he was drunk or high and he was just real out of it. I was trying to keep him calm as I felt really bad for him and didn't want him to go into shock over his hand.

But then cars started to drive past us and were having to slam on their breaks and swerve to avoid slamming into us.

I was araid one was going to hit my car...so I asked the guy to pull up so I could open my door to get out.
But he refused...so I told him again more sternly...he grinned and refused again.
I was really angry, so I told him to screw off and I crawled over the driver's seat and got out through that door.

As I walked away from the car into a field by the road...I looked back, and there was a bunch of cars piled up in a line that had all hit each other in front of my car...when another car driving super fast, slammed into the pile and smashed the heck out of one of the cars.
I was lucky to have escaped.
The police were on their way...but it was taking some time.

Then there was a man next to me. He seemed like a very bad man for some reason.
He went and grabbed the guy out of the truck by gun point. He was walking the truck dude to a house just up the road...not sure why he was taking the guy by gun point, and though he didn't threaten me...I was afraid he'd eventually turn his anger on me.
So I started to run back to the road and my car so I could wait for the police to arrive and make everything better.

Only then it became very dark out. It turned nighttime...
And all the sudden I was in a horror movie. It had just started and the camera went from my perspective of running into the dark field...into the sky showing how vast and spooky the field was.
There was a sense that some kind of vicious dangerous monster was lurking in the dark field...and the idiot who was running into it (me!) wasn't going to survive the night.

But before anything else happened...the credits for the movie started to scroll through.

I was at a theater watching the movie and was really annoyed that the stupid credits were showing at the begining of the movie and not the end...

Then my phone rang...and I woke up.

What an odd drawn out nightmare >.<'

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
lisariver (10-13-18), Lunacie (10-08-18)
Old 10-13-18, 12:37 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

My therapy center does a bunch of activities with/for the some of the clients. I was just accepted to do them this summer.
Things like an art class, and each monday they get together to do board/card games, and once a month they have a big meal they do for us..
But they also do activities like trips (you have to pay for part of the hotel and for your own food...unless it's a short trip in which case they usually take stuff for sandwiches which they provide).

Anyhow tonight they took us to a play based on the Adams Family at a college 30 miles away (the college I attended way back when).

It was okay'ish...not really my cup of tea...I got bored (as I almost always do during movies at a theater) and kept drifting off into daydreams...but I was okay.

They had a 10 minute break though in the middle and my old granny friend was expressing how she was starting to feel sick cause she was so hot.
Anyhow, I noticed she didn't come back from the break with us...so I got up and went to hunt her down...and we sat outside the theater for the second half so she could stay cool...and we just chatted away .

I missed the second half of the play...but it felt really good to be there for her. I ddn't want her to have to sit out there all alone lol.

<3

(((((((Super Old Granny)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
lisariver (10-13-18), Lunacie (10-13-18), stef (10-14-18)
Old 10-13-18, 09:19 PM

Thanked 10,187 Times in 3,203 Posts
mctavish23 has disabled reputation

Hope all is well

Been listening to some old/underrated Beach Boys that I still love, from "Surf's

Up" and "Holland."

tc

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mctavish23 For This Useful Post:
lisariver (10-14-18), Little Missy (10-14-18), Lunacie (10-14-18), stef (10-14-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-14-18, 03:14 AM

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
lisariver (10-14-18)
Old 10-14-18, 04:10 PM
ADDvanced Member

SashaBV will become famous soon enough

I really don't do well any more with crowded places and traffic jams! I live in the country, which helps. Yesterday I was going to go to a morning plant swap, but things kept going wrong and I finally remembered that it usually only last two hours at best and no point in going when people start leaving after one hour.
The Following User Says Thank You to SashaBV For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (10-14-18)
Old 10-14-18, 05:29 PM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,401 Times in 15,008 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mctavish23 View Post
Hope all is well

Been listening to some old/underrated Beach Boys that I still love, from "Surf's

Up" and "Holland."

tc

Please tell me you have seen "love and Mercy" Its an excellent flick.

I carried a watermelon?
Old 10-17-18, 04:53 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,045 Times in 13,135 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

I decided to wait on getting an ipad pro for work; but i damaged that little fold up keyboard I got last spring so I have been using a horrible one i bought impulsively in an electronics store;

well i got a new foldable one, diferent brand, on amazon and Im using it to type ths post. It paired with the kindle fire in 30 seconds, without having to fiddle with querty/azerty preferences. Jelly Comb! I love this. and i won't have to bother getting the overpriced Apple smart keyboard later .

EDIT: OMG IT HAS A TRACKPAD AND IT WORKS WITH THE KINDLE.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (10-17-18), psychopathetic (10-17-18)
Old 10-17-18, 05:27 AM

(((Stefs)))

I always love getting new toys and gadgets...especially when they work as well as, or better then, expected.

Also my dad got a kindle fire years ago...and it became his FAVORITE thing pretty much ever haha. He was constantly on that thing.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

stef (10-17-18)
Old 10-21-18, 10:27 PM
Contributor

Adenosine has a spectacular aura aboutAdenosine has a spectacular aura about

Got a new case with a backlit keyboard for my iPad Pro. The virtual keyboard works relatively well for texting, Facebook posts, and other simple mobile-type tasks, but I can already tell how much easier this new one is going to make writing stories and papers. The keys are a bit close together for my tastes, but it feels almost as good as a desktop keyboard otherwise. It even has special buttons for locking the tablet, homescreen access, adjusting brightness and volume, and searching for apps.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Adenosine For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (10-21-18), namazu (10-22-18), psychopathetic (10-21-18)
Old 10-24-18, 03:30 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 22,711 Times in 13,410 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Tigger believes everyone here wants a dead sluggie
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (10-25-18), psychopathetic (10-24-18)
Old 10-24-18, 11:30 PM

You know Tig-Tigs...I really just LOOOVE dead sluggies! It'll look just amazing over here in this big container lined with a black bag! Oh no no! It's not a trash can! Oh no! I wouldn't simply just throw away one of your lovely gifts to me!
It's ummm...
It's a treasure chest full of...ummm...treasures! They just happen to be really stinky treasures!

And I'm not a greedy man. I like to share things. Once in awhile I even like to take that whole black bag of treasures out to an even bigger treasure box where a treasure collector comes to pick them up!

So thank you Tig-Tigs for the wonderful smelly piece of treasure!! <3

(((((((TIGSY)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (10-25-18), midnightstar (10-25-18)
Old 10-25-18, 05:46 AM

Vrantic is on a distinguished road

Did you ever asked yourself why you wont stop drinking coffee even if you agree that youre addicted to it but saying so doesnt make you feel bad?
The Following User Says Thank You to Vrantic For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (10-25-18)
Old 10-29-18, 09:27 AM

OH HI THERE SWEETS! (if you see this! lol)

It's nice to see you posting this morning

(((((((Super Sweets)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 10-29-18, 12:32 PM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,401 Times in 15,008 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vrantic View Post
Did you ever asked yourself why you wont stop drinking coffee even if you agree that youre addicted to it but saying so doesnt make you feel bad?
I think I have a dependence on caffeine or coffee but not an addiction to it. I look at addiction very seriously and its nothing like my alcoholism.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (10-30-18), psychopathetic (10-29-18)
Old 10-29-18, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
I think I have a dependence on caffeine or coffee but not an addiction to it. I look at addiction very seriously and its nothing like my alcoholism.
Yeah, my pill lady has the same ideas about addiction...dependence and addiction are 2 very distinctly different things.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Lunacie (10-30-18)