ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-14, 03:13 PM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute
This is what I needed : quadrupled record

As the superbowl only showed me my best friend and I don't get along anymore I hadn't relieved my stress yet, now I think, had I stayed instead of leaving angry, today might have been as successful so might've been a positive consequence of negative situation !

Days like these make my life : fundraising with awesome colleague, literally deep conversations but mostly laughing all the way through, more a friend than a colleague forcing myself not to compare myself to anyone else got me confident again talkative, no hesitation, jokes. PS Second greatest compliment was I was eloquent and a 'client' could see why I was in acting as I express myself very orally hand movements and convincing.

Later met old girl from school where I was unease without friends.

1 when she saw me made a clear sign wanted me to sit next to her
2 decided to remain the way I was with colleague
3 she continuously laughed, she digged me
4 she told me how much I had changed and kissed me goodbye on the cheek (This is most probably the greatest compliment one can give me, changing, not the kiss)

Being me, use my charm is well received generally, especially by women and it might be very beneficial if I focus on it and develop. I suppose talking freely is a sign of maturity not immaturity in that it shows one is in peace with oneself. Which is why I had no friends in school. Childhood traumatism (origin of abandonment fears). Not at peace. Mental torture prison.

btw my best don't get along anymore after 10y and him inviting me tomorrow 7.30 (waking up 5.30!) for breakfast is an occasion to improve things. Hopefully I'll have the same success feeling as I did today. I just hope he didn't invite me to simply receive the cable I needed to pick up for him. Either way, opportunity to rebuild what broke.

(hence 4 sign ups today !!! I quadrupled my record... because my record was one... ) I'm taking my time to write this one because it was my stress relief and I felt 'guilty' to my supervisor for 'letting him down'. Today just 'felt good' from the start. Nice place, open, sunlight. I need open spaces with light and an uncompetitive nice co worker. No mood swings, just stress relieved n good day !

Last edited by Gilthranon; 02-03-14 at 03:24 PM..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gilthranon For This Useful Post:
stef (02-03-14), Unmanagable (02-03-14), Zephyranthes (02-03-14)
Old 02-03-14, 03:15 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,936 Times in 7,993 Posts
ginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond repute
Re: This is what I needed : quadrupled record

Oh you're charming enough already. Give the girls a fighting chance!
The Following User Says Thank You to ginniebean For This Useful Post:
Gilthranon (02-03-14)
Old 02-03-14, 03:19 PM
ADDvanced Member

Zephyranthes is just really niceZephyranthes is just really niceZephyranthes is just really niceZephyranthes is just really nice

Grab life by the balls, man. If she seems like a great friend to have, then stay in touch. And glad to hear that your friend is also trying to repair things. Stuff's gonna turn out alright, I'm sure of it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Zephyranthes For This Useful Post:
Gilthranon (02-03-14)
Sponsored Links
Old 02-03-14, 05:45 PM
Suspended Account

Thanked 5,300 Times in 2,835 Posts
Gilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond reputeGilthranon has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah aiming to improve & work on keeping relations in the future. Not quite a master of it yet. This girl and I aren't in contact but if we keep running into each other we will. One downside - intellectually she's of few interest to me. My colleague on the other hand, 35yo, very attractive... but just not my type.

I'm back to normal state now. In perspective of events.