ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Men with ADD/ADHD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Men with ADD/ADHD This forum is for men to discuss issues related to being a man with AD/HD.

Old 04-29-12, 08:31 PM
Jr Member

August233 is on a distinguished road
Delayed ejaculation

As far as I'm aware, ADHD is often the reason for a very strong sexual drive. Which leads me to often masturbation, which leads me to delayed ejaculation. It's not delayed when I'm masturbating, but when I have sex, it takes me ages to finish, and I always have to help myself with hands.

Is there a solution for that? I see three solutions, but I'm not sure if any of them is going to work:

First, reduce my masturbation. I've already reduced it and maybe this didn't help, but I'm going to reduce it more and it might take some time to take effect.
Second, replace masturbation with sex. This isn't currently available for me and might not be in the next few months.
Third, masturbate in a different way. It's a way that is similar to real sex in that I'm relaxing it. I've been doing this for some time now, but it's hard for me to finish with this technique. I guess that it will become easier when I regain more of my sensitivity.
Old 04-30-12, 01:39 PM
ADDvanced Member

Haakenlid has a spectacular aura aboutHaakenlid has a spectacular aura about
Re: Delayed ejaculation

Have you tried using a Flesh Light?