ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > SCIENTIFIC DISCUSSIONS, RESEARCH, NEWS AND EVENTS > Scientific, Philosophical & Theoretical Discussions > Open Science & Philosophical Discussion
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Open Science & Philosophical Discussion This forum is for open discussion, encouraging new and unconventional ways of thinking, welcoming posts in any format

Old 12-18-20, 09:41 PM
Contributor

20thcenturyfox is a name known to all20thcenturyfox is a name known to all20thcenturyfox is a name known to all20thcenturyfox is a name known to all20thcenturyfox is a name known to all20thcenturyfox is a name known to all20thcenturyfox is a name known to all
Has Anyone Had Their Genome Decoded? What Have You Learned?

I finally sprang for a complete genome from Nebula (not the partial ones available from 23&Me and Ancestry), and sent off my cheek swab samples about 6 weeks ago.

I'm expecting to get a report and access to the full data soon. Besides a lot of entertainment (I am easily entertained), I'm hoping to learn more about what is most likely to kill me and what interventions may be recommended.

Along the way I may also learn more about my ADHD/MDD/Migraines/Thyroid Issues. (I also might get some help with some genealogical "brick walls," but that would be secondary.)

Has anyone else here gone this route? What have you learned? Is there anything you wish you had not learned?
The Following User Says Thank You to 20thcenturyfox For This Useful Post:
namazu (12-18-20)