ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-11, 08:18 AM
ADDvanced Member

adhdwptsd has a spectacular aura aboutadhdwptsd has a spectacular aura about
Fake Boobs and Plastic Surgery = a sign of ADD/ADHD ?

Does having ADD/ADHD make us more prone to having plastic surgery performed on our selves?

How many ADD/ADHD woman and men here on this forum have had some type of cosmetic surgery? Or if they could afford to have it done would? Whether it be breast augmentation, tummy tucks, liposuction, botox, hair replacement and etc.

Of all the woman I dated the 3 that had some type of nip and tuck done were way ADD/ADHD. A guy I knew who was in sales (hmmm) was the only guy I met that had cosmetic surgery done to his "six pak" and exhibited signs immediately upon meeting him that he had ADD/ADHD.

Knowing all the signs and symptoms and self esteem issues that we adder's seem to be most prone to does that make us more likely to be a candidate to have these surgeries done?

My next question is, are we as ADDers more likely to be attracted to these type woman/men or are we gonna say the preverbial "I really just care what someone is like on the inside"?

And my last questions are... If you are attracted to someone for all the right reasons ALL not just visual and you end up sleeping with this person and then find out he/she is not 100% real does that change your opinion about her/him? Do you feel that if the person does not admit/tell you that plastic surgery was done until in bed or just after do you feel the person has hid or lied to you to the point that it now casts doubt about the ability for that person to be honest and truthful about other issues?

Having dated and even marrying a woman to whom had plastic surgery done, I do not think I ever would marry a woman whom had it done again. To me personally it says a lot about ones inner being.
It takes a unique individual to have a procedure done that fictitiously transforms you from what you are to what you really are not. It is "surgery" and why anyone would care so little about themselves to have procedures that alters ones true self does not sit well with me...(I know 2 personal friends that had family members die on the table from having legitimate boob job surgery performed) Surgery should be reserved for true life threatening conditions...

Just my opinion what is yours?
Old 04-12-11, 10:03 AM
mod of many colors

Thanked 3,324 Times in 1,583 Posts
pooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond reputepooka has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fake Boobs and Plastic Surgery = a sign of ADD/ADHD ?

I'm not sure about this but I would presume that cosmetic surgery could be done not because of ADD itself but by the self-esteem problems that can sometimes arise from having LD's. Personally, I don't even wear makeup, which a lot of girls claim to do but for some reason they don't count mascara or eyeliner or whatever (I don't know, I don't wear makeup! ) I'm not really comfortable with cosmetic surgery and I agree that gives you some hints about the person, but what bothers me the most is when people get plastic surgery and come out of the operating room looking worse than when they went in!
The Following User Says Thank You to pooka For This Useful Post:
adhdwptsd (04-12-11)
Old 04-12-11, 10:44 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,048 Times in 1,382 Posts
shysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond reputeshysmile has a reputation beyond repute

To the first question:
Ummmmm, I would never do that!! I don't even wear makeup, or care about my clothes or hair that much let alone THINK about messing with my body to look a certain way for others.

That whole plastic surgery world is entirely foreign to me, I doubt I would cross paths with someone who was like that.

I am very selective with people I befriend. I think I naturally repel people who are dishonest (who would hide such a thing from me) or shallow (obsessed with looking perfect) that I would not have to worry about those situations you described.

If it turned out they DID have some work done, but didn't have it done for shallow reasons, than my honesty radar wouldn't care.

Last edited by shysmile; 04-12-11 at 10:49 AM.. Reason: edited :)
The Following User Says Thank You to shysmile For This Useful Post:
adhdwptsd (04-12-11)
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-11, 10:52 AM

Thanked 2,798 Times in 1,389 Posts
BouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond reputeBouCoupDinkyDau has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Does having ADD/ADHD make us more prone to having plastic surgery performed on our selves?
LOL

Your thread is about physical reconstruction, and you've got a Bob the Builder avatar (complete with bulldozer!).
Blueranne (04-12-11), danelady (04-12-11), ginniebean (04-12-11), metzfanaz (04-12-11), shysmile (04-12-11), Surly Dave (04-12-11), tipoo (04-12-11)
Old 04-12-11, 11:11 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,243 Times in 699 Posts
Offle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by adhdwptsd View Post
[i]How many ADD/ADHD woman and men here on this forum have had some type of cosmetic surgery? Or if they could afford to have it done would? Whether it be breast augmentation, tummy tucks, liposuction, botox, hair replacement and etc.
No thank you, but then I'm young and I don't feel like I have a need for any of those surgeries. If you asked me again in 30 or 40 years my reply might be different. Something could happen between now and then that might change my mind. Who knows?

Quote:
Knowing all the signs and symptoms and self esteem issues that we adder's seem to be most prone to does that make us more likely to be a candidate to have these surgeries done?
That's an intersting idea about people with LD's being more likely to get plastic surgery. Learning disabilities like ADHD can destroy people's self esteem and that can effect the way they see themselves physically as well as mentally. So I can see how it might seem like those of us with LD would be more willing to get plastic surgery in an attempt to feel good about ourselves in some way.

Quote:
My next question is, are we as ADDers more likely to be attracted to these type woman/men or are we gonna say the preverbial "I really just care what someone is like on the inside"?
I think everyone is more attracted to that. We all want someone who will love us for who we are. That's we don't fall in love with the first person to give us a compliment on how we look. For the most part we all want a deeper connection.

I can see some people who have self esteem issues due to LDs shy away from that person just because there are some people with self esteem issues that don't see anything about themselves to love or be attracted to. I've seen people on here commenting about how they don't feel like they deserve love because they can't find anything worth loving about them. I've had friends who are always afraid of letting the person they like get to know them because they think that once that person looks deeper they won't find anything good. It's not true, everyone has something good about them I think, but that's how they view themselves.

Quote:
And my last questions are... If you are attracted to someone for all the right reasons ALL not just visual and you end up sleeping with this person and then find out he/she is not 100% real does that change your opinion about her/him? Do you feel that if the person does not admit/tell you that plastic surgery was done until in bed or just after do you feel the person has hid or lied to you to the point that it now casts doubt about the ability for that person to be honest and truthful about other issues?
That depends. Did I ask them and they lied to me about it? Or did they just not tell me?

If it's the former then I wold be upset, but I wouldn't let it cast that much of a shadow over our relationship. After all they did admit the truth which shows that they felt bad about not telling me.

If it's the latter then I don't see any reason to be upset. I didn't ask, why should I expect them to randomly tell me. I don't go around expecting people to tell me if that's their natural hair color.

If I don't happen to be in a relationship with the person but we sleep together then I would be baffled about why they told me in the first place. Sure I'm attracted to them, but if their only goal was a one night stand then outside of "Do you have an STDs, STI's, odd rashes, or anything that could effect my health in anyway?" and "Are you the sex you say you are?" I'm not expecting much personal information beyond the basic small talk level. Most people don't try to connect too deeply with people they don't expect to spend more than one night with. At least not that I've ever seen.

Quote:
[i]Having dated and even marrying a woman to whom had plastic surgery done, I do not think I ever would marry a woman whom had it done again. To me personally it says a lot about ones inner being.
It takes a unique individual to have a procedure done that fictitiously transforms you from what you are to what you really are not. It is "surgery" and why anyone would care so little about themselves to have procedures that alters ones true self does not sit well with me.
The way I see it, I don't care as long as it makes them happy. People are themselves and not much that nipping and tucking and growing and shrinking of their bodies can change who they are. If I love the person for who they are then I don't think them changing their physical appearance with a surgery would change who they are, which is the part I love.

Let's say you remarry and the woman you've married decides to lose some weight. Would you feel that her losing weight with dieting and exercise says something negative about a person or makes her lose her uniqueness? No, she just has a bit less junk in her trunk. So why is it such a big deal if she does it with surgery instead of exercise and diet? The weight didn't make her who she was, it was just something she wanted to change. I have friends who dye their hair six and seven times a year, but I've never stopped being friends with them over it because it's just hair.

I don't think plastic surgery changes a person's true self any more than a person dying their hair changes their true self. In fact, sometimes it's the surgeries that allow the people to finally feel like their true selves. Look at transexual people.

Many of them have a horrible quality of life and are really unhappy because they feel like their bodies don't reflect who they are and how they identify themselves. A Transexual man is born with female genitalia, but to that person that's not right because they feel and identify themselves as a man in every other way. They feel trapped in their own bodies and they don't feel right until their body matches their true sex.

Quote:
Surgery should be reserved for true life threatening conditions...
I disagree. If a surgery can change someone's quality of life it's just as good as saving their life. Like I said before with transexuals they don't feel comfortable or truly happy until their sex on the outside matches the sex they are on the inside. Then there are cases like conjoined twins. There are some that can live conjoined, but they shouldn't have to. It can effect the quality of the life they lead and whether or not they will be happy.

"For my part I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of the stars makes me dream."
-- Vincent Van Gogh

Last edited by Offle; 04-12-11 at 11:14 AM.. Reason: Spelling
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Offle For This Useful Post:
Kirby Albee (04-12-11), Rebelyell (04-13-11)
Old 04-12-11, 12:16 PM

Thanked 1,477 Times in 780 Posts
tipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant futuretipoo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BouCoupDinkyDau View Post
LOL

Your thread is about physical reconstruction, and you've got a Bob the Builder avatar (complete with bulldozer!).

Patient: So can you fix them?
Doctor: Yes we can
Old 04-12-11, 12:50 PM

Thanked 27,656 Times in 13,376 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know where I heard this: if you have plastic surgery because you're basically unhappy, it won't help; but if you are terribly uhappy with some physical aspect and that's the sole cause of being unhappy then the surgery is ok. (I'm especially thinking of nose jobs and things like that). - I think this was from Dr Phil!

personally I think it depends, there is a difference between necessary cosmetic surgery and going up a cup size...
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
adhdwptsd (04-12-11)
Old 04-12-11, 01:22 PM
ADDvanced Member

Thanks for your honest replies, A friend of mine just got off the phone with me saturday after *****in about his wife wanting a boob job. His wife is very pretty and has the brains and personality most men would find attractive. Besides not having the 10k to throw out the window. I told him to tell his wife the people i knew that have fake ones and within 10 mins she called me up and wanted the extended list I gave it to her as well I told her how I thought her beauty was much more than skin deep. 20 mins after that my friend called me up and thanked me as he and his wife agreed she was way more gorgeous natural than any of the other woman whom had the procedure done...

Quote:
Originally Posted by adhdwptsd
[i]How many ADD/ADHD woman and men here on this forum have had some type of cosmetic surgery? Or if they could afford to have it done would? Whether it be breast augmentation, tummy tucks, liposuction, botox, hair replacement and etc.

No thank you, but then I'm young and I don't feel like I have a need for any of those surgeries. If you asked me again in 30 or 40 years my reply might be different. Something could happen between now and then that might change my mind. Who knows? Not sure about the young thing But i believe my X got them when she was in her early 20's. now she is 37... Weird thing I saw her HS pics and such she was very cute.

Quote:

That's an intersting idea about people with LD's being more likely to get plastic surgery. Learning disabilities like ADHD can destroy people's self esteem and that can effect the way they see themselves physically as well as mentally. So I can see how it might seem like those of us with LD would be more willing to get plastic surgery in an attempt to feel good about ourselves in some way. I would love to know the stats on this one

Quote:

I think everyone is more attracted to that. We all want someone who will love us for who we are. That's we don't fall in love with the first person to give us a compliment on how we look. For the most part we all want a deeper connection. I really do not know the answer to this question... I would like to think I am not as shallow as this question suggests. But to be honest Is not looks a factor in the tools of courting. Yes for me... one of them. Not the only one. I am wondering though if our socio economic times are convincing us that looks equate to a perceived sense of wealth and power

I can see some people who have self esteem issues due to LDs shy away from that person just because there are some people with self esteem issues that don't see anything about themselves to love or be attracted to. I've seen people on here commenting about how they don't feel like they deserve love because they can't find anything worth loving about them. I've had friends who are always afraid of letting the person they like get to know them because they think that once that person looks deeper they won't find anything good. It's not true, everyone has something good about them I think, but that's how they view themselves.

Quote:

That depends. Did I ask them and they lied to me about it? Or did they just not tell me?

If it's the former then I wold be upset, but I wouldn't let it cast that much of a shadow over our relationship. After all they did admit the truth which shows that they felt bad about not telling me.

If it's the latter then I don't see any reason to be upset. I didn't ask, why should I expect them to randomly tell me. I don't go around expecting people to tell me if that's their natural hair color. OK from only my point of view or touch (hehehe). I can tell upon the sense of touch when boobs are fake or not. Not always by sight So i agree if a woman does not say anything when you first meet her or are lightly dating NO biggy. But if you enter the bedroom and have not been told till in the middle of Fo__-___ay or after the whole event (love it sex is an event) I think deception has taken place and that should be a tip off about someones ability to be open and honest

If I don't happen to be in a relationship with the person but we sleep together then I would be baffled about why they told me in the first place. Sure I'm attracted to them, but if their only goal was a one night stand then outside of "Do you have an STDs, STI's, odd rashes, or anything that could effect my health in anyway?" and "Are you the sex you say you are?" I'm not expecting much personal information beyond the basic small talk level. Most people don't try to connect too deeply with people they don't expect to spend more than one night with. At least not that I've ever seen.

Quote:
[i]Having dated and even marrying a woman to whom had plastic surgery done, I do not think I ever would marry a woman whom had it done again. To me personally it says a lot about ones inner being.
It takes a unique individual to have a procedure done that fictitiously transforms you from what you are to what you really are not. It is "surgery" and why anyone would care so little about themselves to have procedures that alters ones true self does not sit well with me.

The way I see it, I don't care as long as it makes them happy. People are themselves and not much that nipping and tucking and growing and shrinking of their bodies can change who they are. If I love the person for who they are then I don't think them changing their physical appearance with a surgery would change who they are, which is the part I love. MARRY ME...oh sorry ..... I do agree to a point. I supported my x in getting a tummy tuck to remove baby fat after our last child being born. Supported i said kinda I was there when she woke up from the operation and took care of her during recovery. I was not in support of the operation as It was a medical procedure, It was not medically nec aNd i thought and told her alwasy how much i loved her and thought she was gorgeous. She just needed it for herself she thought or believed In her case and i will speak only about her I have found out since our divorce there are genetic illnesses in her family that may have made her feel insecure to the point of believing that success was to include perfect looking beauty. The funny thing is how many friends of hers both younger and much older have had it done. People of the same feather flock together.I must say some 10 years latermany of them look like freaks and they keep getting it done...IMHO

Let's say you remarry and the woman you've married decides to lose some weight. Would you feel that her losing weight with dieting and exercise says something negative about a person or makes her lose her uniqueness? No, she just has a bit less junk in her trunk. So why is it such a big deal if she does it with surgery instead of exercise and diet? The weight didn't make her who she was, it was just something she wanted to change. I have friends who dye their hair six and seven times a year, but I've never stopped being friends with them over it because it's just hair.

I don't think plastic surgery changes a person's true self any more than a person dying their hair changes their true self. In fact, sometimes it's the surgeries that allow the people to finally feel like their true selves. Look at transexual people. Not sure how i feel about this statement. ... I can see reconstructive surgery after say cancer and breast removal But changing something that is natural just does not make complete sense.

Many of them have a horrible quality of life and are really unhappy because they feel like their bodies don't reflect who they are and how they identify themselves. A Transexual man is born with female genitalia, but to that person that's not right because they feel and identify themselves as a man in every other way. They feel trapped in their own bodies and they don't feel right until their body matches their true sex. I do not know enough about transexualism so i will not pass any judgements

Quote:
Surgery should be reserved for true life threatening conditions...

I disagree. If a surgery can change someone's quality of life it's just as good as saving their life. Like I said before with transexuals they don't feel comfortable or truly happy until their sex on the outside matches the sex they are on the inside. Then there are cases like conjoined twins. There are some that can live conjoined, but they shouldn't have to. It can effect the quality of the life they lead and whether or not they will be happy.Point well taken.. My next question to this one is If we have universal healthcare to which we all have to pay for does plastic surgery count in that or if elective should not the person having it done pay for it why should I again if ellective. In nj I believe you can get Botox treatments covered by medicaid if it is used for the relief of migrains Great now a huge loop hole How many woman are gonna have a reason to say "Honey not tonight I have a headache"
Old 04-12-11, 01:31 PM

Thanked 2,098 Times in 1,197 Posts
StoicNate has a brilliant futureStoicNate has a brilliant futureStoicNate has a brilliant futureStoicNate has a brilliant futureStoicNate has a brilliant futureStoicNate has a brilliant futureStoicNate has a brilliant futureStoicNate has a brilliant futureStoicNate has a brilliant futureStoicNate has a brilliant futureStoicNate has a brilliant future

I don't like when people take drastic measures like plastic surgery or boob jobs to change how they look.
It's just wrong in my opinion.
A nice haircut or different clothes or exercise are better options.

Dx: Adhd Combined type, Asperger's Syndrome, Mathematics Disability (10/4/10)..Panic Disorder, Atypical Depression, Agoraphobia, paranoia.
Rx: Dexedrine IR 2.5-5 mg PRN (starting on 1/21/12).
Past meds: Namenda, Focalin IR, Ritalin IR, Adderall IR, D-Amp IR, Nicotine/Swedish Snus.
Boycott Teva/Barr, CorePharma, Mallinckrodt (Methylin)

REST IN PEACE
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StoicNate For This Useful Post:
BouCoupDinkyDau (04-12-11), danelady (04-12-11)
Old 04-12-11, 01:47 PM

Thanked 8,493 Times in 2,827 Posts
RedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond reputeRedHairedWitch has a reputation beyond repute

No plastic surgery here. Mismatched socks and wild red hair, yes.
The absurdity of working so hard to continue doing something you don't like can be overwhelming. And the longer it takes to feel different, the more it starts to seem like everything might actually be hopeless bull. ~ Hyperbole and a Half
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RedHairedWitch For This Useful Post:
adhdwptsd (04-12-11), BouCoupDinkyDau (04-12-11), danelady (04-12-11)
Old 04-12-11, 02:00 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Offle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to allOffle is a name known to all

Quote:
Point well taken.. My next question to this one is If we have universal healthcare to which we all have to pay for does plastic surgery count in that or if elective should not the person having it done pay for it why should I again if ellective. In nj I believe you can get Botox treatments covered by medicaid if it is used for the relief of migrains Great now a huge loop hole How many woman are gonna have a reason to say "Honey not tonight I have a headache"
Are you asking if the quality of life is worth the risk of people taking advantage of the system? If so then I say yes. I don't feel that all cosmetic surgeries should be covered, but ones for things like reconstruction, health reasons, and things like that should be. No matter what you do though people will take advantage of the system and exploit it to get what they want.

"For my part I know nothing with any certainty but the sight of the stars makes me dream."
-- Vincent Van Gogh
The Following User Says Thank You to Offle For This Useful Post:
adhdwptsd (04-12-11)
Old 04-12-11, 02:25 PM

Thanked 6,536 Times in 2,663 Posts
danelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond reputedanelady has a reputation beyond repute

First off,let me start by saying I am old and overweight...and don't care anymore.

But when I look at old photos of myself I can't believe what I am looking at. I see a young beautiful woman in the photo,but I distinctly remember how tortured,ugly and unloved I believed I was. No matter how many compliments I got I was positive I was ugly. New clothes,new hairdo,nothing made me feel good about myself,so I'm sure surgery wouldn't have helped either.

I feel better about myself at this age than I ever did when I was young. What a waste!

I don't think rearranging the outside will make a lick of difference if the inside isn't on the same page.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to danelady For This Useful Post:
adhdwptsd (04-12-11), BouCoupDinkyDau (04-12-11), ginniebean (04-12-11), Offle (04-12-11), Spikey 723 (04-12-11)
Old 04-12-11, 02:42 PM
ADDvanced Member

Quote:
Point well taken.. My next question to this one is If we have universal healthcare to which we all have to pay for does plastic surgery count in that or if elective should not the person having it done pay for it why should I again if ellective. In nj I believe you can get Botox treatments covered by medicaid if it is used for the relief of migrains Great now a huge loop hole How many woman are gonna have a reason to say "Honey not tonight I have a headache"

Are you asking if the quality of life is worth the risk of people taking advantage of the system? If so then I say yes. I don't feel that all cosmetic surgeries should be covered, but ones for things like reconstruction, health reasons, and things like that should be. No matter what you do though people will take advantage of the system and exploit it to get what they want. I agree Offle .. The system will be taken advantage of and for those MD's caught little to no consequence considering the reward...
Old 04-12-11, 02:51 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Quote:
I agree Offle .. The system will be taken advantage of and for those MD's caught little to no consequence considering the reward...
Well, that's life. We have to accept it and not spend our time worrying about things we cant control or do much of anything about.

-- Vincent Van Gogh
Old 04-12-11, 03:13 PM

Thanked 21,939 Times in 7,993 Posts
ginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond reputeginniebean has a reputation beyond repute

I'm pretty sure plastic surgery is NOT an adhd thing. Impulsively telling someone about it, yes that would be adhd. Most of the women I know don't even tell their husbands they had it. and he just doesn't notice.. wierd? oh yeah.. but there you have it.

Most people never tell.. people with adhd blab.

ps,. I've never had any reconstructive surger..

offle, sighhhh you sure have a lot to say about something you're too young to need.. sometimes I do wonder about you younguns.. makes me want to cuff ya on the back of the head.

hehe
The Following User Says Thank You to ginniebean For This Useful Post:
danelady (04-12-11)