ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > TREATMENT & MANAGEMENT > Advocacy, Coaching, Counseling and Practitioner Referrals > Professional Coaching
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-17, 12:19 AM

Dani_Jeffers is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Coach in Buffalo, New York?

If theres anywhere I can go for an ADHD coach in Buffalo, New york somebody please let me know...
Old 05-28-17, 03:51 AM

Thanked 1,350 Times in 556 Posts
InvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Coach in Buffalo, New York?

http://www.williamoldfieldadhdcoach.com/

http://directory.additudemag.com/

https://www.additudemag.com/coach-in-your-corner/
First link is an ADHD coach is in your area

Second Link is a directory of ADHD coaches and Physicians from Additude

Third link is an article more about ADHD coaching and what it involves. I hope that helps.

I've known many people that were frustrated from their ADHD come back from it. Life is harder earlier on when you have ADHD, because you have no clue what the hell is going on with your own brain half of the time. Anyways, I wanted to let you know that it gets easier as you learn to understand yourself, who you are and what you need.

Don't give up