ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adult Diagnosis & Treatment
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Adult Diagnosis & Treatment This forum is for the discussion of issues related to the diagnosis of AD/HD

Old 10-14-18, 02:07 AM

adr85bc is on a distinguished road
ADHD and changes in sexual issues

Hi,

My ADHD was classified as mainly ‘inattentive with impulsivity.’ Prior to being treated I was indeed impulsive (mainly hyposexuality). But I sought treatment and for five years have managed well with a stimulant medication with no problems (‘normal’ sex life).

However, seemingly out of nowhere (no changes in meds), I am back to square one. Anybody out there have any knowledge of an evolving or regressive ADHD? More importantly, I don’t want to ruin my relationship. What kind of professional would be best suited to help? Thanks!
Old 10-15-18, 04:20 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,394 Times in 15,005 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ADHD and changes in sexual issues

Are you looking for someone who will help you with the adhd or someone that will help you with the sexual side effects?

I carried a watermelon?