ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-17, 04:26 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,986 Times in 7,935 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NFL Football

GO PACKERS GO!

...hey! Green's my favorite color so packers can work for me! lol

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 01-22-17, 05:43 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,751 Times in 14,141 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe when I saw that stef had posted something about packers on the what's bothering you thread I thought: 'oh ..stef is moving house'.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-22-17), psychopathetic (01-22-17), stef (01-22-17)
Old 01-22-17, 05:46 PM

Thanked 22,363 Times in 12,041 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Is this the game that determines who goes to the Superbowl?

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-17, 05:57 PM

Thanked 27,483 Times in 13,303 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Is this the game that determines who goes to the Superbowl?
yes! green bay packers vs Atlanta Falcons
after this game it's new england vs i think, pittsburgh
ok and atlanta scored again its 31-0
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (01-22-17), psychopathetic (01-22-17)
Old 01-22-17, 07:39 PM

Thanked 1,123 Times in 673 Posts
excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

Atlanta might win their first super bowl that they are in
The Following User Says Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-22-17)
Old 01-22-17, 08:11 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

GO ATLANTA GO!!!

...Hey, I like birds too! And red. Red's a cool color right?

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 01-22-17, 08:47 PM

excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

I really wanted to see a packers chiefs game.
Old 01-23-17, 09:40 PM

both games weren't very good
Old 01-28-17, 08:09 PM

Tickets cost $4000 on up to go to the supper bowl. Not for me!!!!!
Old 01-29-17, 05:27 PM

Go Falcons!!!!!
Old 02-05-17, 05:23 PM

Anyone here going to be watching the game today?

I watch it each year with my mom and dad...if for nothing else, the commercials (which are never as fun to watch as I think they're going to be! lol).

This year we don't care one way or the other who wins. I'll be pulling for the falcons, only because I like their logo and colors better of the 2 teams . Not sure who my dad's going with, and my mom usually just goes with whoever my dad wants.
lol we're not very exciting xP.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 02-05-17, 08:15 PM

not me
Old 02-05-17, 09:27 PM

I saw the 21 to 3 score. another super bowl runaway
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
namazu (02-06-17), psychopathetic (02-06-17)
Old 02-06-17, 12:49 AM
Contrapunctual Moderator

Thanked 21,388 Times in 10,789 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by excel View Post
I saw the 21 to 3 score. another super bowl runaway
...or was it?...
The Following User Says Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (02-06-17)
Old 02-06-17, 12:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by namazu View Post
...or was it?...

Haha, what an amazing game!! Holy heck I enjoyed this one

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
namazu (02-06-17)