ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-18, 02:48 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,129 Times in 678 Posts
excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold
Re: NFL Football

The packers are the cheese team. The Lions are ahead 24 to zero

Last edited by excel; 10-07-18 at 03:00 PM..
Old 10-07-18, 04:47 PM

excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

The Vikings missed a field goal
Old 10-07-18, 06:29 PM

Vikings are beating the Eagles 20 to 6
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-18, 09:46 PM

Vikings won. They beat the Eagles
Old 10-08-18, 03:05 AM

Thanked 27,512 Times in 13,320 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by excel View Post
Vikings won. They beat the Eagles
I watched the whole second part of redzone
it was close but they held on
so now at .500 and tied with GB

also it was nice to see the browns pull through.
but my head was spinning after all of those games, and the french guys were kind of losing it towards the end bc the scores were so close. well there are people here in europe who really love football!

Last edited by stef; 10-08-18 at 03:26 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
excel (10-08-18)
Old 10-08-18, 06:54 PM

The Redskins play the Saints Tonight. Go Redskins
Old 10-08-18, 10:42 PM

Well The Skins lost
Old 10-09-18, 04:38 PM
Contributor

Daniel1970 is a splendid one to beholdDaniel1970 is a splendid one to beholdDaniel1970 is a splendid one to beholdDaniel1970 is a splendid one to beholdDaniel1970 is a splendid one to beholdDaniel1970 is a splendid one to beholdDaniel1970 is a splendid one to behold

Being a DC native, I am so dismayed at how the Skins conducted themselves on the field last night. My two oldest daughters sent me a funny text after about 20 minutes because they could hear me yelling at the screen in the other room. I literally wacked myself in the head at one point so hard it hurt.

Undisciplined, terrible O-line play, stupid penalties, terrible mistakes in coverage, uninspired quarterbacking and play calling (let's see, Jordan Reed is the best pass-catching tight end in football, maybe throw him the ball a bit???) Josh Norman was a stud a year ago and now is getting burned so regularly that they literally sat his $40M butt down at one point. I really wish he had worked on his craft (especially coverage skills) over the offseason instead of doing Dancing with the Stars. You can do that stuff when you're retired. I saw a story on his path to the NFL, and he studied theatre in college, and I love how theatrical he is and what a funny interview, but he's really more interested in being a celebrity right now than a football player. Ride the horse that got you there.

So disappointed.

D.

Be yourself, and the rest will follow.

Breathing is not optional. - Dr. Raymond Wertheim

What do you care what other people think? - Arline Feynman, to her husband, American physicist Richard P. Feynman

D.
The Following User Says Thank You to Daniel1970 For This Useful Post:
excel (10-09-18)
Old 10-09-18, 04:41 PM
Contributor

Daniel1970 is a splendid one to beholdDaniel1970 is a splendid one to beholdDaniel1970 is a splendid one to beholdDaniel1970 is a splendid one to beholdDaniel1970 is a splendid one to beholdDaniel1970 is a splendid one to beholdDaniel1970 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
I watched the whole second part of redzone
it was close but they held on
so now at .500 and tied with GB

also it was nice to see the browns pull through.
but my head was spinning after all of those games, and the french guys were kind of losing it towards the end bc the scores were so close. well there are people here in europe who really love football!
Stef, I love how into football you are! Any other women here on addf that are into football?

Be yourself, and the rest will follow.

Breathing is not optional. - Dr. Raymond Wertheim

What do you care what other people think? - Arline Feynman, to her husband, American physicist Richard P. Feynman

D.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daniel1970 For This Useful Post:
excel (10-09-18), stef (10-10-18)
Old 10-09-18, 07:22 PM

Stef do you get Monday and Thursday night football where you live
The Following User Says Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
stef (10-10-18)
Old 10-09-18, 09:31 PM

Thanked 11,399 Times in 5,569 Posts
daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute

its the browns year baby!!!!!!
Daniel1970 (10-11-18), stef (10-10-18)
Old 10-10-18, 02:37 AM

Thanked 27,512 Times in 13,320 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by excel View Post
Stef do you get Monday and Thursday night football where you live
Yes, but the evening games are at 2 am here because if the time difference.
the first sunday games are at 7:00 pm.
monday evening they showed the alds game live (so the afternoon one) and when tbs would go to commercials they ran highlights from the season.

goodness, i don't think there aren't many people on the forums who watch football in the first place. and really you guys should give european soccer a chance! I think there are some games on fox sports.
Old 10-10-18, 04:30 PM

I played Soccer in high school. There is a big time difference
Old 10-10-18, 04:58 PM
Contributor

Funky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to all

Does anyone else think that the officiating is reaching the same level of ridiculousness that it did during the replacement refs year? There's no consistency, there are numerous calls every week that they look back at and admit they were wrong about, some of which affected the outcome of the games, and after all this time we still don't know what constitutes a catch...

My team is suffering pretty badly this season. While I can blame one of our losses on a really blatant non-called delay of game penalty, I will not blame the rest of my team's woes on the officiating. Definitely not living up to the expectations...
Daniel1970 (10-11-18), excel (10-10-18), stef (10-11-18)
Old 10-10-18, 08:43 PM

Eagles play the Giants tonight. Hey Stef, You can always record the games
The Following User Says Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
stef (10-11-18)