ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-19, 11:49 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,491 Times in 13,309 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NFL Football

I am not a Chicago Bears fan, but goodness that was a heartbreaker yesterday!
and both wildcard games were looking more like soccer scores in the first half...
Hoping the saints destroy philadelphia next week. that last timeout should not have been allowed.
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
daveddd (01-07-19)
Old 01-07-19, 05:57 PM

Thanked 11,399 Times in 5,569 Posts
daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
I am not a Chicago Bears fan, but goodness that was a heartbreaker yesterday!
and both wildcard games were looking more like soccer scores in the first half...
Hoping the saints destroy philadelphia next week. that last timeout should not have been allowed.
I was that missed kick away from being perfect with my picks
Old 01-09-19, 06:45 PM

Thanked 1,128 Times in 677 Posts
excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

Me too, Steve. I hate the eagles
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-19, 10:27 PM

excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

Eagles lost! Makes my day!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
Rebelyell (01-13-19), stef (01-14-19)
Old 01-20-19, 02:11 PM

Two good games on today. I hope the Chiefs and Rams win
The Following User Says Thank You to excel For This Useful Post:
stef (01-20-19)
Old 01-20-19, 03:29 PM

stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

I have a slight preference for the Saints; either way i hope it's a good game.
i really hope the Chiefs win, though!
i wish they would have started the games earlier, i can't watch both of them ( already 8:30 pm here).
Old 01-20-19, 11:55 PM

Stef, both games were good. They went into overtime
Old 01-21-19, 10:08 PM

I hope the Rams beat the Patriots
Old 01-21-19, 10:13 PM

daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute

honestly I hope the pats win

bradys drive and will to win is like nothing ive ever seen

it actually inspires me , no matter how small the scale in comparison
Greyhound1 (01-24-19), Little Missy (01-25-19)
Old 01-23-19, 05:10 PM

Pats cheat
Old 01-23-19, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by excel View Post
Pats cheat
just what haters say

you don't have to love them , but the greatness is undeniable
Greyhound1 (01-24-19), Little Missy (01-25-19), stef (01-25-19)
Old 01-24-19, 12:14 AM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,344 Times in 7,818 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with Dave. Brady’s will to win and success at it is amazing. Michael Jordan is the only other sports figure I can think of that had that much ability to rise to the occasion. I can’t stand the Patriots but you can’t argue with consistent winning results.

The Saints got so screwed by the no call on the blatant pass interference!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
Andi (01-30-19), daveddd (01-28-19), Little Missy (01-25-19), stef (01-24-19)
Old 01-24-19, 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhound1 View Post
I agree with Dave. Bradyís will to win and success at it is amazing. Michael Jordan is the only other sports figure I can think of that had that much ability to rise to the occasion. I canít stand the Patriots but you canít argue with consistent winning results.

The Saints got so screwed by the no call on the blatant pass interference!
Exactly; I knew that the Patriots had won in overtime, I saw part of the game and they were ahead 17-0. it was past 1 am here, my son and I were like, ok well no surprises...

I'm so glad I didn't look at the final score or any highlights until they showed a replay here tuesday evening. I just can't believe how they came back from that interception and beat the chiefs, at home!

That missed call was just so wrong. It should Brees vs Brady in the superbowl.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
daveddd (01-28-19), Greyhound1 (01-24-19), Little Missy (01-25-19)
Old 01-25-19, 12:53 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,344 Times in 7,818 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Even though Iím not a fan, Tom Brady is amazing. I do respect his abilities and accomplishments. Given his size and build when he came into the league is super impressive. He doesnít look very athletic. How a guy with this build became one of the GOAT QBís is incredible!
62A3BECD-8D8E-481D-9FB0-02E892F71DD1.jpeg
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
daveddd (01-28-19), Little Missy (01-25-19), stef (01-25-19)
Old 01-29-19, 04:44 PM

I hope the Rams beat the Patriots !!!!