ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-23-18, 06:49 PM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

Life goes on
The Following User Says Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
mctavish23 (12-26-18)
Old 12-24-18, 04:41 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 11,549 Times in 6,102 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

I need to hear that cause this year's been absolute B's for me.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (12-24-18), mctavish23 (12-26-18)
Old 12-24-18, 04:44 PM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
I need to hear that cause this year's been absolute B's for me.
every year i tell one thing to myself
"there is a new blank page, this time things will go better , i won't need any blank page anymore"

actually i am getting closer to that point but i haven't reached yet

life is weird and things get too much time
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-18, 04:49 PM

Thanked 11,549 Times in 6,102 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

I can't bring back my friend,my fiance that looks like a wash.i wish I could have blank pages or erase the past.being in debt majorly sucks as well
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (12-24-18), tudorose (12-25-18)
Old 12-24-18, 04:55 PM
Committee Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
I can't bring back my friend,my fiance that looks like a wash.i wish I could have blank pages or erase the past.being in debt majorly sucks as well
Best way to erase past, remove everything related to past in your life but you have serious things to remove
I am not in a position that can tell you something
i did simple things in past

changing my phone number(so nobody can reach me from past) , deleting social media accounts and creating new ones etc.
Old 12-24-18, 08:33 PM
Committee Member

Today a guy asked me what happened to your distant relationship , i said it was months ago
then he asked me , some people saw u with a girl at campus , how is it going
i told him it ended up too
he told me "you are too fast dude"

i wish i could tell him , yeah i was too fast , i didn't know that mania was driving me ultimately crazy
but ofc i didnt tell

btw i want to give a complete break to this relationships
when i broke up in a bad way , this thing only makes my illness worse
i experienced 4 different relationships in last 4 months
all ended up , disappointed
i don't want to be disappointed anymore
last one wasn't my fault or i didn't break up, my ex left me

at least i will stay away from any kind of relationship or girl has long-term expectations
i am tired

by the way it was annoying a little bit lol i felt like i am giving speech to magazine lol
The Following User Says Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (12-25-18)
Old 12-25-18, 12:30 PM

Thanked 11,400 Times in 5,569 Posts
daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute

merry christmass every one!!!!
Little Missy (12-25-18), mctavish23 (12-26-18), stef (12-25-18)
Old 12-25-18, 12:58 PM

Thanked 27,529 Times in 13,327 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

merry xmas addf
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (12-25-18)
Old 12-25-18, 01:10 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,481 Times in 765 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

Sometimes I play a little game with myself on facebook where I "like" every post that a friend likes and even try to anticipate what they will like so I can like it first before they do.. sometimes I miss liking a posts and later find that my friend liked it and I'm like "darn, you beat me to it!"... sometimes it makes me wanna just go on a "liking" spree just so I get noticed or something.. lol

lol... I have way too much free time on my hands...
The Following User Says Thank You to TurtleBrain For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (12-25-18)
Old 12-25-18, 03:20 PM

Thanked 22,463 Times in 12,089 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlimeyMooshroom View Post
Sometimes I play a little game with myself on facebook where I "like" every post that a friend likes and even try to anticipate what they will like so I can like it first before they do.. sometimes I miss liking a posts and later find that my friend liked it and I'm like "darn, you beat me to it!"... sometimes it makes me wanna just go on a "liking" spree just so I get noticed or something.. lol

lol... I have way too much free time on my hands...
you and turtle should hang out

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
Old 12-25-18, 03:26 PM
Contributor

Funky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to all

Merry Christmas ADDF!
Little Missy (12-25-18), Lunacie (12-25-18), mctavish23 (12-26-18), midnightstar (12-25-18), Rebelyell (12-25-18), stef (12-25-18)
Old 12-25-18, 05:16 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,853 Times in 14,109 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Merry Christmas
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
mctavish23 (12-26-18), stef (12-25-18)
Old 12-25-18, 09:08 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,095 Times in 7,986 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so happy today!
I don't want to over brag and come across like I'm pushing it in anyone's face or anything like that.

But today's the best Christmas I've had in many years. Santa brought me everything on my list! I really took my sweet time unwrapping everything.

I've been alone all day...and I'm loving it! I've been way more social this year than I have been in a long time. I'm REALLY enjoying my time alone! It's like its restoring me or something. Sometimes I just need to isolate as an introvert to recharge.
I'm considering skipping (will call in) group next week and asking the lady who helps me at my apartment twice a week not to come next week too...it's like I'm really needing a small break here.

I'm about to go warm up my oven...going to cook up a turkey roast (some people think they're gross...but man, I LOVE them!) and some mashed potatoes.

...I'm just very happy! What a great day! I've been VERY spoiled this year.

Merry Christmas all! <3

(((((((HUGS)))))))

p.s.
haha I've been away from these forums for like 2 days...and after just that I feel waaay behind. Maybe tomorrow I'll catch up on everything I've missed!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (12-26-18), mctavish23 (12-26-18), midnightstar (12-26-18)
Old 12-25-18, 11:34 PM

Thanked 5,617 Times in 2,422 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

It's boxing day today. Nearly lunchtime. Got to the house we've just moved out of by 6am to pack up odds and ends and clean and do repairs. Feel like I've done a full days work already.

Christmas was nice. Spent it watching DVDs and not doing any manual work. But back to reality today.
Lunacie (12-26-18), mctavish23 (12-26-18), midnightstar (12-26-18)
Old 12-26-18, 04:53 PM
Contributor

Funky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to all

My kid will be 18 in 18 days... I'm so close to the end I can taste it. Yeah I continually meet women my age who still want to have children... What the hell? Are you crazy?! Good thing I had my doctor take care of that, I am most definitely not starting over again at this point.
Lunacie (12-26-18), mctavish23 (12-26-18), psychopathetic (12-27-18)