ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-17, 02:28 AM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,429 Times in 7,858 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
I forgot how quiet these forums get.
We need you around more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (12-20-17), stef (12-20-17)
Old 12-20-17, 02:35 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,850 Times in 14,107 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

*sings* the wheels on the bus goes round and round

what? *innocent look* everyone on the bus seems to want to play musical chairs so i am supplying the music
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (12-20-17), stef (12-20-17)
Old 12-20-17, 11:49 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,523 Times in 13,324 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

I just received a small box of chocolates as thanks for proofreading emails
I shall stop whining about vendors.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-20-17), Greyhound1 (12-20-17), Little Missy (12-21-17), midnightstar (12-20-17), psychopathetic (12-20-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-17, 12:17 PM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

*sends special stef another box of chocolates anonymously*

*innocent look* what chocolates?

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (12-20-17), stef (12-20-17)
Old 12-20-17, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
I forgot how quiet these forums get.
*glues psycho to ADDF* we want and need you here

Tigger says if you stay she will hunt you the biggest, crunchiest (computer) mouse you have ever seen in your life

Old 12-20-17, 01:10 PM

And another thing that I wanted to say: wasps are evil and deserve to all die and become extinct

Those really nasty ones that sting just because they got a stingy bit are the ones I am referring to

I (hopefully) got a fake wasps nest coming ready for the summer so hopefully they will see it and think "oh crap we better not go to midnightstar's house, there's already a flock (herd? colony? not sure what technical term is for wasps) of wasps living there, we better get the heck out of here" bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*puts a fake wasps nest up on ADDF so no wasps come anywhere near the forum*

Old 12-21-17, 05:23 PM

Goodnight wonderfulliest forum

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (12-21-17)
Old 12-22-17, 11:47 AM

Thanked 14,984 Times in 6,694 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

I bet one could do a lovely and artful grilled cheese or ham, cheese, and tomato with one of these.

Cast iron...can’t beat it.

The elevation of the grill bars would help to ensure the low and slow, whilst leaving perfect crossmarks from the combination of the gluten and butter.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following User Says Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
stef (12-22-17)
Old 12-22-17, 12:02 PM

Thanked 22,447 Times in 12,084 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post

I bet one could do a lovely and artful grilled cheese or ham, cheese, and tomato with one of these.

Cast iron...can’t beat it.

The elevation of the grill bars would help to ensure the low and slow, whilst leaving perfect crossmarks from the combination of the gluten and butter.

Cheers,
Ian
oh, for sure. On black rye!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-22-17), stef (12-22-17)
Old 12-22-17, 12:16 PM

Thanked 22,447 Times in 12,084 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Blizzarding. LOL went to hospital yesterday, UTI, hopefully she's discharged before I get the message on my phone. I have to do some things. For me.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-22-17), stef (12-22-17)
Old 12-23-17, 12:48 AM
Super Meowaderator

Thanked 15,437 Times in 6,133 Posts
meadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond repute

I am glad I am off work until after new year, I am so sick of Christmas music. I threatened to turn my work computer into a boom box of heavy metal if I hear Dreaming of a White Christmas or It's begining to Look a Lot Like Christmas one more bleeping time.

Then the boss come in with her ring tone to White Christmas" , Addreall kicks in so I listen to Metallica through my head set...... along with several uncut versions of miscellaneous music choices not suitable for work..... head phones savior of my employment the past couple of days....

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meadd823 For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-23-17), Fuzzy12 (12-23-17), Lunacie (12-23-17), psychopathetic (12-23-17)
Old 12-23-17, 01:02 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,095 Times in 7,986 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Mead! Nice to see ya!

(((Meads)))

It's funny you mention christmas music, cause I just bought a bunch of songs like 5 minutes ago on amazon. I almost never buy songs anymore, as it's so easy to aquire music in...well in "other" ways lol . But this was a good deal! It's 100 songs for just $1...and a lot of them are from children's choir's and are just very lovely. I may not be in the holiday spirits this year, but it's not like I'm out anything.

Also...
This:

hehe

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
meadd823 (12-23-17)
Old 12-23-17, 01:12 AM
Super Meowaderator

Thanked 15,437 Times in 6,133 Posts
meadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond repute

I would have liked that better than the Perry Como crap over lousy phone speakers!!!!

I have a decent cordless head set because I can't stand bad sounding tunes.

Bad tunes over crappy speakers, there just isn't enough adderall on the planet!!!!!

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meadd823 For This Useful Post:
aeon (12-23-17), psychopathetic (12-23-17)
Old 12-23-17, 04:36 AM

So good to see you here, meadd

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (12-23-17)
Old 12-23-17, 04:52 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,095 Times in 7,986 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Good morning Midsy!

lol you're probably just getting up (it's 9am in the UK atm)...while I'm just heading off to bed! (2am on my lil speck of dirt atm).

(((((((Mids)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.