ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-30-18, 11:21 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,986 Times in 7,935 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by mctavish23 View Post
\Direct TV has a free preview of DOG TV
Oh for goodness's sake!
It's actually a brilliant idea! haha, just really silly sounding to me.

Quote:
The only times any of our dogs, both late and living,

ever noticed dogs on tv, was during the Westminster Dog Show
That's awesome haha

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
mctavish23 (04-30-18), stef (05-01-18)
Old 04-30-18, 01:30 PM
Well Modulated Moderator

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,197 Posts
amberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant futureamberwillow has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
I'm sorry your symptoms are flaring up now . Are you able to take stimulants there in Australia? If so, do you have any plans on seeing a doctor soon for some?
I have some stims left over from a prescription a few years ago. I have permission from my doctor to use them PRN but I have to say I rarely do.
I have developed lots of strategies that support my brain pretty well and I like to feel independent from the meds.

I have times like this come up though, when it's clear I can't sustain that attitude and still function.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
I hope me asking this doesn't stir up too much pain ...but may I ask who you have been grieving for?
My mother passed away almost a year ago...and I've had a real rough go of it. I'd doing better right now though.
My father died after a three year battle with prostate cancer, psycho... I don't mind you asking. He is off on his greatest adventure now, I'm sure he's very content. I miss his voice on the phone, his musing and his deep hugs.

I'm sorry to hear that your mother died. I know that there's really nothing I can say to truly express my empathy. I'm glad you are doing better. xx
aeon (04-30-18), Little Missy (05-01-18), Lunacie (04-30-18), mctavish23 (04-30-18), midnightstar (04-30-18), psychopathetic (04-30-18), stef (05-01-18)
Old 04-30-18, 07:03 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

(((((((Ambsy)))))))

Quote:
I like to feel independent from the meds.
Yeah, I get that.

I'm so sorry about your father .

Quote:
I miss his voice on the phone
That's something I miss the most! We'd call each other everyday just to check in with each other. Usually had very little to say...but still it was always nice to hear from her.
I just want to talk to her on the phone again. To call her and talk about nothing.

I love you mom <3

(((((((Amber)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (05-01-18), Little Missy (05-01-18), mctavish23 (04-30-18), midnightstar (05-01-18), stef (05-01-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-01-18, 04:46 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,483 Times in 13,303 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Once again, Madrid is in the Champions League finals;
against Liverpool or roma ( that's tomorrow)
Ah, fatal error by Munich's goalkeeper in the first minutes of the second half!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-01-18), Fuzzy12 (05-01-18), Little Missy (05-01-18), psychopathetic (05-01-18)
Old 05-01-18, 08:21 PM

/wonders what other kinds of pools soccer has besides liverpools.
Heartpools? Pancreaspools? Spleanpools?

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 05-01-18, 09:16 PM

I lubs you guys!
...Just saying!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (05-02-18), Lunacie (05-01-18)
Old 05-01-18, 10:58 PM

Thanked 14,983 Times in 6,694 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

France has granted the United States a special, perpetual concession to the land occupied by the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial, at Colleville-sur-Mer, free of any charge or any tax to honor the forces.

The cemetery is located on a bluff overlooking Omaha Beach and contains the remains of 9,387 American military dead.

The names of 1,557 Americans who lost their lives in the Normandy campaign but could not be located and/or identified are inscribed on the walls of a semicircular garden at the east side of the memorial.

The U.S. flag flies here.

Think about that for a moment. The U.S. flag flies, as it stands on foreign soil, and does so with full recognition by the host nation.

There are many military cemetaries in Normandy... American, British, and otherwise. I wanted to mention but one.

May They Rest in Peace,
Ian
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (05-02-18), Greyhound1 (05-02-18), Little Missy (05-02-18), Lunacie (05-01-18), psychopathetic (05-02-18), stef (05-02-18)
Old 05-02-18, 10:49 AM

aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

That time between when you take your meds, and the meds are active...sitting there, aching, scattered, restless...

FFS, Now!
Ian
Old 05-05-18, 08:56 PM

Thanked 22,363 Times in 12,041 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

I watched Justified during an exercise gallop a few days ago and thought, "oh my, he has IT!"

They didn't even have any mud spattered on them at the win, amazing.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-05-18), stef (05-06-18)
Old 05-06-18, 04:51 AM

Tonight I did some tasks out in the world, but because it was evening and then night, I did them in an unhurried, relaxed way, taking the time to be contemplative, and always with the music going. And for sure, I really enjoyed the weather and sublime temperature.

It ended up feeling like a kind of therapy of sorts.

I had slept too long earlier in the day, so I needed to go out to get going, if that makes sense.

At 1:00am I took my Dex, then did my grocery shopping after it had come on.

Now I am home and I have taken out some trash, and I am about to start some laundry.

Feels good to be productive and not wallowing in the dysphoria of task initiation avoidance.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following User Says Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
stef (05-06-18)
Old 05-06-18, 05:21 PM

Thanked 27,483 Times in 13,303 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

There is a film on that's set in the middle ages, with orlando bloom and liam neeson
And they are wearing exactly the clothing and armor that was in monty python's holy grail so i keep expecting them to burst into song at any moment, etc
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-06-18), Little Missy (05-06-18), Lunacie (05-06-18), psychopathetic (05-06-18)
Old 05-06-18, 05:49 PM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,083 Times in 15,343 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

We tried the soon-to-be-famous pork roll (or Taylor Ham if you're from north Jersey) ice cream...it was gross so I went to get honey lavender instead.. oh and there were goats!

I carried a watermelon?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (05-06-18)
Old 05-06-18, 06:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
We tried the soon-to-be-famous pork roll (or Taylor Ham if you're from north Jersey) ice cream...it was gross so I went to get honey lavender instead.. oh and there were goats!
I want to say something about how gross this sounds to me...but honestly? It's something I'd totally be open to trying.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 05-06-18, 10:14 PM

Thanked 11,398 Times in 5,569 Posts
daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute

sup yall
aeon (05-06-18), Little Missy (05-07-18), psychopathetic (05-06-18)
Old 05-06-18, 10:53 PM

Hey there King Daves!!

(((Dave)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
daveddd (05-07-18)