ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 11-12-18, 04:54 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,986 Times in 7,935 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShipwreckSiren View Post
My medications are being adjusted but I'm suffering from side effects and efficacy. It feels like a balance scale on a tightrope. I was first diagnosed as BPII and then ADHD. Thought ADHD worked perfectly in the beginning and BPII was misdiagnosis. Now ADHD medication seems to be pooping out and BPII possible symptoms flaring. Frustrating
(((((((Shipsy)))))))

Just leaving ya an e-(((hug)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 11-12-18, 09:53 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone heard from Fuzz-Fuzz-McBuzz-Buzz (aka Fuzzy Wuzzy, aka The Fuzzinator, aka Fuzzerella, aka Fuzztastic!, aka Fuzzy-Wuzzy-McNuzzy-Buzzy, aka Fuzzy12)?

I haven't seen her post in awhile. Hope she's okay

(((((((Fuzz Fuzz)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (11-13-18)
Old 11-13-18, 12:18 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,572 Times in 2,406 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute

Soooop tired. My dog had a bad dream and was woofing in his sleep ad woke me up at 2am. And when I get woken up.I can feel the pain flooding through my body. He then woke me up at 4.30am and the same pain flooding sensation again. Feel absolutely terrible.
Fuzzy12 (11-13-18), Lunacie (11-13-18), namazu (11-13-18), psychopathetic (11-13-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-13-18, 01:08 AM

(((Tudsy)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

tudorose (11-13-18)
Old 11-13-18, 08:59 AM

Thanked 30,751 Times in 14,141 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Has anyone heard from Fuzz-Fuzz-McBuzz-Buzz (aka Fuzzy Wuzzy, aka The Fuzzinator, aka Fuzzerella, aka Fuzztastic!, aka Fuzzy-Wuzzy-McNuzzy-Buzzy, aka Fuzzy12)?

I haven't seen her post in awhile. Hope she's okay

(((((((Fuzz Fuzz)))))))
Hey psycho. Thanks for thinking about me. I'm ok. Had a bad day yesterday, mainly because of overreacting and just emotional dysregulated rather than anything actually happening but otherwise I've been ok ish.

I've got a million threads that I need to update but I just feel like I've got nothing much to say you know? I mean nothing positive or uplifting or even just sensible. I started writing and then I think that my thoughts are all crap so I stop again.

Anyway, nothing major. It's all good.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (11-13-18), namazu (11-13-18), psychopathetic (11-13-18), stef (11-13-18)
Old 11-13-18, 09:55 AM

It's my Fuzz Fuzz!!

(((((((((((((((((((((WUZZY-WUZZ)))))))))))))))))))))

I do that too when I'm in a low mood. I'll type up a bunch of stuff I want to post...but then I'll think it's all just nonsense so I'll delete it all and start over >.<'.

I'd really just like to kick our dumb mean bad moods right in their shins and tell them to get over themselves!!

My moods have been swinging pretty bad this past month. Some real fun highs (with some real bad decision making...like taking out another loan, and over spending to the point that I don't think I can make it through the rest of the month with food )...
But then some real bad lows. It sucks too...cause usually when I have a really good day, I just know the bad mood is right there over my shoulder waiting to pounce on me that evening (especially when my adderall starts wearing off).

I love you Fuzz-Buzz. Even when you're not all happy and bouncy. <3

((((((((((((((Fuzzy-Fuzzball))))))))))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (11-13-18), namazu (11-13-18)
Old 11-13-18, 02:21 PM

Thanked 26,861 Times in 12,536 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

We had a crazy snow storm moving in over the weekend, so I was miserable
with a migraine on Sunday. Spent most of the day in bed.

I really seem to lose my sense of time when I get up and then go back to bed,
sometimes more than once in a day. So I don't know if anyone else has been
missing from the forum. I don't even know when I was here last.

I do check in and see what's been posted, but haven't been clear headed
enough to respond. Managed to go out to lunch with the family yesterday
before going back to bed. So many people don't know how to drive in snow.
We saw 3 side offs in just 3 miles.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
namazu (11-13-18), stef (11-13-18)
Old 11-13-18, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
I really seem to lose my sense of time when I get up and then go back to bed,
Must be the old age...

I'M SORRY! I COULDN'T HELP IT!!!

(((((((LUN-LUNS)))))))

/luvs his old lady Lunsy

Makes me sad to imagine you stuck in bed miserable with a headache

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Lunacie (11-13-18)
Old 11-13-18, 04:08 PM

Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
It's my Fuzz Fuzz!!

(((((((((((((((((((((WUZZY-WUZZ)))))))))))))))))))))

I do that too when I'm in a low mood. I'll type up a bunch of stuff I want to post...but then I'll think it's all just nonsense so I'll delete it all and start over >.<'.

I'd really just like to kick our dumb mean bad moods right in their shins and tell them to get over themselves!!

My moods have been swinging pretty bad this past month. Some real fun highs (with some real bad decision making...like taking out another loan, and over spending to the point that I don't think I can make it through the rest of the month with food )...
But then some real bad lows. It sucks too...cause usually when I have a really good day, I just know the bad mood is right there over my shoulder waiting to pounce on me that evening (especially when my adderall starts wearing off).

I love you Fuzz-Buzz. Even when you're not all happy and bouncy. <3

((((((((((((((Fuzzy-Fuzzball))))))))))))))
I'm so tired of the mood swings. I'm thinking of stopping the meds. I barely managed to take them the last few weeks when I wasn't working regularly and I felt so much better. Or maybe it's work that is depressing me.

Aren't you bipolar as well psycho? Are you taking a mood stabilizer? Sorry if you've mentioned that already...
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (11-13-18)
Old 11-13-18, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
I'm so tired of the mood swings. I'm thinking of stopping the meds. I barely managed to take them the last few weeks when I wasn't working regularly and I felt so much better. Or maybe it's work that is depressing me.

Aren't you bipolar as well psycho? Are you taking a mood stabilizer? Sorry if you've mentioned that already...
no no! Don't stop your meds ...I totally get it, I stop my meds from time to time too...i hate being on them, and sometimes I wonder if they're doing much of anything at all...but then I do stop taking them, then my mood REALLY can dip low .

I don't talk about it much..but yeah, I do have bipolar...I'm on Lamotrigine. It's the first med I've ever taken for my depression that I've actually stuck with. It makes a HUGE difference for me...I still get down there in the muck, but Lamotrigine keeps me from getting SUPER low like I can get from time to time without it.

I think I may need an increase of my dose though.

I wish there was more options open to you :*( I wish work was more rewarding for you. I absolutely hate feeling stuck in a job I can't stand. It drains everything out of me and leaves me very angry and bitter.

(((Fuzz)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (11-13-18), Rebelyell (11-13-18)
Old 11-13-18, 05:46 PM

Thanked 11,437 Times in 6,063 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so broke financially I have a job n get paid Friday but I'm in a hole right now w so many bills.maybe bro can spot me some food money tonight😖😭
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (11-13-18), Fuzzy12 (11-13-18), Lunacie (11-13-18), psychopathetic (11-13-18), stef (11-14-18)
Old 11-13-18, 06:36 PM

If it's not ADHD then why can't I focus? Why can't I follow anything but the most mundane and simple of conversations? Why can't I follow my own thoughts? Why are my emotions whacking me around reducing me to near uselessness? Why can't I control my behaviour? Why can't I stop doing things I neither gain short term not long-term advantages from? Why can't I remember or learn anything unless it's associated with strong emotions? Why can't I organise a **** up in a brewery??

It's not a rhetorical question by the way. I genuinely can't believe I have ADHD. What else could be wrong with me? Nothing fits perfectly. The best fits are:

1. ADHD
2. I'm lazy, crazy and stupid

I just cant believe it's ADHD. If it was then

How did I finally manage to get a PhD? Why have I never been hyper active in any definition of the word? Why do I have too much of a verbal filter rather than none? Why am I impulsive only in ways that are invisible to outsiders? Why does it seem like my thoughts are racing only sometimes whereas most of the time there just seems to be a void or a confused jumbled mess of something.
Old 11-13-18, 06:40 PM

When did I meet my psychiatrist? Was it September? So two months ago. He told me I should change my lifestyle (better nutrition and more exercise) and I'd that didn't work then we would reassess in a year. So that would be 10 months now.
Old 11-13-18, 06:46 PM

I can't think anymore. Not even when medicated. It's really upsetting me. It's a huge problem at work too. I'm not able to do my job because I can't think anymore.

I need something..I'm.not sure what. Maybe sleep
Old 11-13-18, 07:20 PM

Thanked 26,861 Times in 12,536 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
If it's not ADHD then why can't I focus? Why can't I follow anything but the most mundane and simple of conversations? Why can't I follow my own thoughts? Why are my emotions whacking me around reducing me to near uselessness? Why can't I control my behaviour? Why can't I stop doing things I neither gain short term not long-term advantages from? Why can't I remember or learn anything unless it's associated with strong emotions? Why can't I organise a **** up in a brewery??

It's not a rhetorical question by the way. I genuinely can't believe I have ADHD. What else could be wrong with me? Nothing fits perfectly. The best fits are:

1. ADHD
2. I'm lazy, crazy and stupid

I just cant believe it's ADHD. If it was then

How did I finally manage to get a PhD? Why have I never been hyper active in any definition of the word? Why do I have too much of a verbal filter rather than none? Why am I impulsive only in ways that are invisible to outsiders? Why does it seem like my thoughts are racing only sometimes whereas most of the time there just seems to be a void or a confused jumbled mess of something.
Some don't have any hyperactive symptoms, only inattentive.

If I didn't have some impulsive symptoms, I'd be only inattentive.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
lisariver (11-15-18), psychopathetic (11-13-18), stef (11-14-18)