ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 01-31-05, 01:29 AM

allegro will become famous soon enough
Question Anyone with food sensitivities?

Has anyone noticed a link between their AD/HD-fibromyalgia and food or preservative sensitivities?

I was allergy tested and the results were sensitivities to yeast, corn, dairy, barley and more. This was about 4 years ago. I iliminated all these things from my diet in large amounts and only have them once in a while. I have noticed that the once in a while causes my symptoms to be worse the following day. Corn seems to make me very lethargic, ill tempered, uncomfortable, achy and completely inable to concentrate. This could be the sensitivity or it could be that I am unable to digest the foods I am sensitive to and they become fermented and toxic in my colon, which worsens the symptoms.

I was just curious if anyone else had made the connection.
Thanks for any imput!!
Old 01-31-05, 03:21 AM
Super Meowaderator

Thanked 15,418 Times in 6,123 Posts
meadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond reputemeadd823 has a reputation beyond repute
I can't eat beans any knid of beans, I am unable to digest any thing in the lugime food group, comes right up apparently I lack a engize required to digest it. If I eat too much cirtus (citric acid) I break out in most brillent red hives. I do some dairy but not much----Too much milk I will do a lot of running (think pun). Did I answer the question? Sorry med gone, TV loud, can't remember what I did with my hammer, ever see a cat lick cholocate ice cream out of a deep narrow carton,,,,gettting ice cream on the tip of his ears, distracted me nawww

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook

Last edited by meadd823; 01-31-05 at 03:22 AM.. Reason: missing pieces