ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-18, 06:08 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,095 Times in 7,986 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

You are so brave! I'm so glad you had the canal done Sweets! It'll soon be all healed up and something you can firmly bury well into your past and forget about!

If you''re anxious about the birthday dinner...would you feel comfortable using your cold as an excuse to not be able to make it? lol...damn you're always doing so much! Do you ever get a night to just relax?

And sorry about the cold
Are you someone who gets over colds really quickly? Or do they tend to linger on with you?
I've always been really lucky in that colds never stick around long with me. At least not the worst parts of the cold. I might have a stuffy nose or a cough for a couple of weeks, but I'll only feel sick and miserable for a day or 2.

(((Sweets)))

Thanks for the update!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-25-18)
Old 08-25-18, 08:35 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,853 Times in 14,109 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

(((((sarah))))) I hope your cold goes away soon
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-25-18), psychopathetic (08-25-18)
Old 08-25-18, 11:32 AM

Thanked 4,199 Times in 2,016 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

I get an absolutely obnoxious amount of emails.
The Following User Says Thank You to willow129 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-25-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-18, 02:20 PM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all

Ups completely lost it
The Following User Says Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-18, 04:05 PM

midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Don't let me forget: I need to finish trimming Tigger's claws tomorrow, she thinks I'm trying to hurt her tonight by me trimming the ends off of her claws

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-18, 04:20 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,752 Times in 2,462 Posts
Hermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond reputeHermus has a reputation beyond repute

I'll try to bring this without breaking the rules...

A few months ago news came out that a certain spiritual teacher was under investigation for sexual misconduct. I have been attending a local group that is part of the society he has founded and have led a local division of his recovery program for some months. Since that teacher himself is a recovering addict and wrote some interesting things on it, his groups and writings have been a huge inspiration for my recovery.

Today the results of the internal investigation into his conduct were made public. He is found guilty of sexual misconduct and the society he has founded is disbanded. I feel very sad that a person who has been such an inspiration is found guilty of the things he has been found guilty of. Who can still be trusted nowadays?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hermus For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (08-25-18), psychopathetic (08-25-18), Rebelyell (08-25-18)
Old 08-25-18, 04:39 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

(((Herms)))

It's tough when we get let down by people we regard so highly. When we discover they're not all that we'd always thought they were.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Hermus (08-25-18), Rebelyell (08-25-18)
Old 08-25-18, 06:16 PM
Committee Member

Emre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to allEmre22 is a name known to all

I was listenning to TV program and there are many professional from different areas they were discussing about obesite.
Discussion came to micro organisms and some research about **** of people who are suffering from depression , it was interesting how can microorganisms affect our psychology
There were some research about **** exchange ( of course in scientific way not eating healthy person’s ****)

Everything was ok until that point, later some comments about anti-depressants annoyed me
There were no psychatrist in program , i felt the pre-judgement against psychatric medications. It is very common here , why use of anti-depressants etc increasing etc
Then i felt anger , said to myself . Maybe all we neec here is Mass Shootings, higher suicide rates , maybe they can take psychatry seriously and try to understand how mentally ill people suffer and stop devilisation of psychatric medications

I stopped following Turkish media long time ago , i should keep it that way for the sake of my mental health
(I took that decision for long time ago for same reason)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (08-26-18), psychopathetic (08-26-18)
Old 08-25-18, 08:17 PM

Thanked 4,188 Times in 2,163 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation

I noticed my grocery store prices have jumped substantially suddenly. Like what we bout before would have costed $75 but now we are paying $100.

Anyone else notice the same?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to acdc01 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (08-26-18), Rebelyell (08-25-18)
Old 08-25-18, 09:54 PM

Thanked 11,549 Times in 6,102 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Been physically exhausted n in serious physical pain.last 3 days :-( I've noticed in years past what 100 bucks would buy more then a fullcart and now 100 is like half a cart
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (08-26-18), midnightstar (08-26-18), psychopathetic (08-26-18)
Old 08-26-18, 04:30 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,115 Times in 15,360 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Birthday dinner was fine although I was on edge watching Becca because I could tell it was overwhelming for her. It was a bigger amount of people than I thought there would be. She is trying but she is still in that phase where f**king things up seems more natural than doing the right thing. I mean, the place we ate at was nice and all although not as good as it used to be price wise. We went to my sister in laws for cake after. This morning we have to move my son into college which is going to be hard for me. Going from having all three kids home in March to only having 1 is going to be tough. I have spent money like its water getting him the stuff he needs for his apartment. He will have two room mates and they each have their own room. I am very close to my boy and this growing up thing is hard for me. I hope I do not cry when we leave.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (08-26-18), Emre22 (08-26-18), Fuzzy12 (08-26-18), Little Missy (08-26-18), Lunacie (08-26-18), psychopathetic (08-26-18), tudorose (08-26-18)
Old 08-26-18, 07:41 AM

Thank you for being such a good friend to your son Sweets. It makes me feel good knowing he's got you.

Mom friends are the best!

...but also a big :'( too.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-26-18), Fuzzy12 (08-26-18)
Old 08-26-18, 07:46 AM

Also...I keep getting this feeling through these months once in awhile...that things are going to be all better tomorrow. I'll just call her up, or go over and vent to her...and things will all work themselves out and nothing will feel so stressful anymore.

And then I immediately remember that no...she's gone. Nothing can ever be okay again. Not really.

I must sound like an annoying jack a** at this point...with all the whining I keep doing.

Lack of sleep is slowly killing me and my soul. It taints me. It taints my thoughts and my moods and my reality. Nothing feels perky like this. Everything feels slow an ran down. Murky.
I don't like it.
I hope that when I get this sleep stuff figured out...I can find the happy perky side of me again. I sure do miss him!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-26-18), Fuzzy12 (08-26-18), Lunacie (08-26-18)
Old 08-26-18, 08:39 AM

I've changed since Ebony lost her fight. I can't be the same person I was

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (08-26-18), psychopathetic (08-26-18)
Old 08-26-18, 08:45 AM
Committee Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
I've changed since Ebony lost her fight. I can't be the same person I was
I know it will be cliche but time will heal your wounds .

We will never be the same person that we were. Everything we experience, every event change us

We couldnt be the person now who are we, if we didn’t have that past like saying
“I couldn’t do same mistake if i knew it” but we would repeat same mistake if we didnt learn

Tiger’s new friend will change you too and you won’t be the same person again

Hope you feel well soon
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Emre22 For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (08-26-18), midnightstar (08-26-18), psychopathetic (08-26-18), stef (08-26-18)