ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-13-18, 12:17 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 25,401 Times in 11,803 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
OH COME ON!!!!!

Don't just leave us hanging!

Did you get to weigh the snake?!?

lol

And BIG to the grocery delivery! I wish my town had it ...I'd be willing to pay the $12 to be able to order my monthly major trip online.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Nut View Post
Yeah. Also, What kind?

(Thx Psych, glad I'm not the only one that was more interested in that part.) -LN
Sorry guys, I don't think he even noticed my happy smile and nodding head
after my daughter gasped out "No!"

I would definitely have a snake or two for pets ... if my daughter and I didn't
live together.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (03-13-18), psychopathetic (03-13-18), stef (03-19-18)
Old 03-13-18, 05:18 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,299 Times in 7,112 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

I don't remember it...but my mom had a green tree snake when me and my sister wer growing up she loved.

My dad took me to Wisconsin as a teen to see a bunch of his family once...we went to a wooden cabin far back in a forest (where my great uncle had dozens of dogs and was a bear hunter) and I stumbled across an old tree stump...but instead of being solid, the inside wood was really moist and crumbly...lol I'm not sure how to explain it atm xP. At any rate...I saw a beautiful red and orange baby snake sticking out of the stump which I quickly gathered up...then I saw another and another!
I quickly gathered up a bunch of the snakes...I'd never seen such beautiful snakes where I lived (wyoming...our snakes are mainly brown, gray or an ugly grayish green)...but the coolest thing about it was when I'd got back to the cabin...it was my great aunt. She above anyone else there was the most excited about the snakes! She took them and held them and was SO happy that I'd found them..and I was shocked cause I had always thought women hated snakes lol...

haha sorry for the long boring story. It was some good times though. Those snakes were amazing! My aunt blew my little mind!

(((Luns)))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (03-13-18)
Old 03-18-18, 10:01 PM

Thanked 14,543 Times in 6,492 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Oftentimes, what we call a mistake is actually simply a decision.

It only becomes a mistake if and when we do not learn from it.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following User Says Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
stef (03-19-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-18, 11:49 PM

aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just pleased as punch right now, oh yes I am.

It had eluded me for years and years, but after practice on everything, I finally did it, and I wasn't sure if it was possible for me.

Tonight, for the first time ever, I was able to sing Boston's "More Than a Feeling," note for note.

It wasn't easy, but I finally did it...those couple of notes that were previously impossibly high are now mine.

I don't know what more to say other than I am doing a happy dance right now.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Kaia.S (03-19-18), Little Missy (03-19-18), stef (03-19-18)
Old 03-19-18, 05:30 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 31,229 Times in 14,331 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to figure out when I can pick up my dex rx. Its due Thursday but when my doctor is away the office has been a real pita with timing and I am sharing a car with my daughter due to hers being out of service (waiting for car parts). It never used to be a big deal getting it a few days early but they have really started cracking down.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Kaia.S (03-19-18), Lunacie (03-19-18), stef (03-19-18)
Old 03-20-18, 10:12 AM

As I was brushing the snow off of my car this morning, I thought to myself...

“Happy Vernal Equinox!”

Ugh,
Ian
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
daveddd (03-21-18), Lunacie (03-20-18)
Old 03-21-18, 08:15 PM

Thanked 11,202 Times in 5,470 Posts
daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute

So I’m going to look at 2 cars to surprise my wife with tomorrow

I’m gonna get one.

Both 2016. Both certified used. Both mileage in the 20 thousand range

I need help I can’t decide.

Oh both black on black

Lexus es350. Bmw 328

Please help.
aeon (03-21-18), Little Missy (03-21-18), stef (03-22-18)
Old 03-21-18, 08:38 PM

Thanked 21,089 Times in 11,258 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveddd View Post
So I’m going to look at 2 cars to surprise my wife with tomorrow

I’m gonna get one.

Both 2016. Both certified used. Both mileage in the 20 thousand range

I need help I can’t decide.

Oh both black on black

Lexus es350. Bmw 328

Please help.
Covered for how many miles?

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
stef (03-22-18)
Old 03-21-18, 09:05 PM

Got money to burn? BMW.

Want low/no issues? Lexus.

Of course, that's but one perspective to consider things.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
daveddd (03-21-18), Little Missy (03-21-18), stef (03-22-18)
Old 03-21-18, 09:10 PM

Thanked 21,089 Times in 11,258 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
Got money to burn? BMW.

Want low/no issues? Lexus.

Of course, that's but one perspective to consider things.

Cheers,
Ian
Precisely. Plus, Lexus retains a higher value and a lower insurance premium.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
daveddd (03-21-18), stef (03-22-18)
Old 03-22-18, 12:21 PM

daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute

Lexus has 4 year unlimited mile warranty. Better than bmw

Plus remote start. Blind spot monitors. Navigation. Heated and cooled seats

BMW has none of that

I did hear Lexus IS much better mechanically
aeon (03-22-18)
Old 03-22-18, 12:22 PM

I’m sorry I wrote es 350. It’s the Lexus IS 300
aeon (03-22-18)
Old 03-22-18, 12:38 PM

Thanked 33,411 Times in 15,094 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

today my amazing small girl is three. I put a fresh photo of her on my profile xx
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-22-18), psychopathetic (03-22-18), stef (03-22-18)
Old 03-22-18, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveddd View Post
I’m sorry I wrote es 350. It’s the Lexus IS 300
I have a Lexus IS300...a 2002 with every factory option except the headlight wipers.

I’ve got nav and heated seats, but not cooled seats, and for sure, with the black leather, when getting in during summertime, sometimes I cry out “I’ll never be a dad!”

No blind spot monitor except for me turning my head.

No remote start either. Wimper. Minnesota winter can be a cruel mistress.

But inline-6, RWD with limited-slip differential, and double wishbones for the win!

IS300_1 by aeon314159, on Flickr

IS300_2 by aeon314159, on Flickr

Cheers,
Ian
The Following User Says Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
daveddd (03-22-18)
Old 03-22-18, 01:39 PM

That’s awesome. I like it
aeon (03-22-18)