ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-18, 02:32 AM

PoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud ofPoppnNSailinMan has much to be proud of
Re: Do you feel dismissed because you can seem so normal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
When he was out of the office and I was stuck with seeing the PA I liked her too,
AND she listened to me. She sent me for an xray of my back. She asked if I
wanted an MRI of my head. She listened to when the pain had started and how
long I've had it. I do respect her, and I like her.
In my own experience, the PAs and Nurse Practitioners I've seen for my medical care have often had better people skills than the MDs. For 5 years, my "doctor" was really a NP, but I got some of the best best medical care from him that I've ever had.
Bart Simpson (to the tune of “I'm Popeye the Sailor Man”): “When I can’t stop my fiddlin’, I just takes me Ritalin, I’m poppin’ and sailin’, man!” (“Brother’s Little Helper,” Season 11, episode 2, aired 10/3/99)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PoppnNSailinMan For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (04-16-18), psychopathetic (04-16-18)