ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 02-05-18, 11:20 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 29,074 Times in 13,428 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraser_0762 View Post
Send it to me for testing. If you don't get any returned to you, then you'll know it was perfectly fine to eat.
If will be returned. It's not that nice. I didn't have any raisins and was too lazy to think of any substitutes so it's not sweet at all. Fuzzling spat it out...
Old 02-05-18, 11:21 PM

Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
just slip a very sharp little knife in the middle or touch the top of it.
I did. Thanks.
Old 02-05-18, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
I can't sleep and I have group in the morning.

I want to play some games with you Fuzzy! haha how fun would it be to gather a bunch of us together...maybe at something like a sit down restaurant at a big table or something...and just spend a whole day talking and playing games with each other?

Did you find your keys? Have you checked the cookie jar? hehe
Were you wearing a coat when you went out to your car? Or maybe you left the keys in the car itself?
Or maybe check all around the bathroom?

I know so many people with ADHD have a really hard time with losing things. I feel very fortunate that this has never been one of my issues.
I gave up after a while. I finally found them in the evening and I'm not even sure how. I'm so unaware of what's happening or what I'm doing. Suddenly they dropped me onti just shoulder but because I didn't know what I was doing at the time I've got Jo clue where they had been all day long...
Sponsored Links
Old 02-05-18, 11:34 PM

Quote:
I had a nightmare last night .

My mom was at the sink with a bunch of dirty dishes washing them. I was in the living room watching tv (I can see her from parts of her living room)...and I knew she was upset that she was having to do the dishes instead of me doing them for her. But I just kept watching tv.
I looked at her again a few minutes later...she was almost done with all the dishes.
But then I noticed she was shaking. Then I heard her sniffing...she shook her head. Then I knew she was crying.
She was so upset that she got stuck with a busted up knee that caused 25+ years of constant pain. That she's been stuck and held back by me and my dad...that she can never go on any more trips and visit her family ever again, never visit the mountains again, enjoy the foods she loves or to relax.
And these gawd damn dishes. Why does she always end up having to do these stupid dishes? Can't me and my dad ever help out?

I don't know why I randomly remembered the dream just now...I woke from it though feeling so blue and sad.
I wish my mom could've had it better. I wish I would've been a better son. We fought so hard with each other sometimes. We'd say such nasty things to each other. We did love each other though...we had some amazingly fun times. I loved being with her, and I think she loved being with me...just not when we were clashing obviously.
I wish she hadn't died guys...she had so much more to do in this life. I wish she was here again so she could experience fun again. She so often had a smile on her face, despite all the crap...she worked so hard to make others happy...
Why can't she just come home? I just want her home. I want to call her. I want to talk to her.

I miss my mommy. I wish she'd of had a better life :*(

Your mom.sounds so amazing. Every time you talk about her I'm amazed how she could fit in so much. Now I'm even more amazed that she could do all this with a dodgy knee. I'm sorry about the knee injury. 25 years is a long time to have to deal with pain. It sounds though like she made the best of it.

I can relate to the sentiment "I wish she had a better life". It's what hurts me the most about my mum. My mom has been dealing with chronic depression for over 25 years now. Maybe even more. She hasn't had an easy life. Just being married to my dad is difficult enough but even without that she's has to fit though too much. She lost her mum when she was still a child. Soon after her little brother whom she adored committed suicide. Then her first child was severely mentally and physically disabled and eventually died as a teenager.. I doubt just dad was any help or in any way supportive with that. And their marriage just sucked. She she never had a voice. Never could do what she wanted. Never could grow. It breaks my heart thinking how she has wasted her life. No wonder she's so fixated on my sister and me.

Oops sorry. Totally tangential. Forgot what my point was. Ah yes. I wish she had a better life too.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
aeon (02-05-18), Lunacie (02-06-18), psychopathetic (02-06-18), stef (02-06-18)
Old 02-06-18, 02:54 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 21,462 Times in 12,648 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

I am still not convinced its just Ebonys asthma thats affecting her. Last night she was coughing again and literally fell out of bed and just lay there where she fell for a bit, like the fall had scared her shes up and moving again.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (02-06-18), Lunacie (02-06-18), psychopathetic (02-06-18)
Old 02-06-18, 03:06 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 13,739 Times in 6,814 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

omg Fuzz I can't help but to absolutely love your mother. I can't imagine having lost my mother as a child. I feel lucky now to have had her love and support all the way into my adult years.

((((((((((((((Fuzzy's Mother))))))))))))))

She sounds like one hell of a tough woman.

p.s.
Now I'm hungry for a home made sandwich! Next time you make them, mind faxing me one over to the states?
Actually...fax me over 2? Pretty Please??

((((((((((((((MOM))))))))))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (02-06-18)
Old 02-06-18, 03:09 AM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
I am still not convinced its just Ebonys asthma thats affecting her. Last night she was coughing again and literally fell out of bed and just lay there where she fell for a bit, like the fall had scared her shes up and moving again.
Awww She fell out of bed? My poor kitty.

/comes over to lay beside Ebsy on the ground petting her.

Does her asthma get worse during the autumn and spring as the weather changes? Does she typically have a hard time during these next few months?

(((((((Lovely Ebsy)))))))

p.s.

And...

(((((((Tigsy)))))))

Too!!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (02-06-18), midnightstar (02-06-18)
Old 02-06-18, 04:21 AM

Struggling again. I'm having a hard time as always just getting the basics in my life done.
I think I need to be medicated again in order to function. I haven't been on ADHD meds in months.
Yet I'm having a hard time even calling for an appointment to anything.
I don't know.
Just frustrated.

Fuzzy12 (02-06-18), Lunacie (02-06-18)
Old 02-06-18, 04:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
Oh that sounds scary. Glad she's better again!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (02-06-18), psychopathetic (02-06-18)
Old 02-06-18, 04:33 AM

Quote:
Struggling again. I'm having a hard time as always just getting the basics in my life done.
I think I need to be medicated again in order to function. I haven't been on ADHD meds in months.
Yet I'm having a hard time even calling for an appointment to anything.
I don't know.
Just frustrated.
I know you've said it before but why again did you discontinue your meds? Was it because of your sleep issues? Please make that appointment. I'd love to be back on meds. Sign...being productive again, not procrastinating for hours and feeling like crap in the evening because I didn't do anything, not sleeping the day away, not eating my weight worth in sweets..... Did I paint a pleasant enough picture??? Why are we wilfully depriving ourselves of living a full life? I mean I am. I forgot why you are off meds but I'm sure you've got a good reason...

Thabks for the nice things you said about my mom. That really means a lot. People give her a hard time (including me) because she's so spaced out and forgetful and because she's such a push over (so they can) but the years of depression have really muddled up her brain. She used to be so different. She used to be really tough. Now she's a completely different person.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (02-06-18), psychopathetic (02-06-18)
Old 02-06-18, 04:39 AM

Yeah, my sleep issues have been a big reason why I haven't gotten back on my ADHD meds.
It's hard to say how much they screw with my sleep...because I have major sleep issues on and off of them. I do think they worsen my sleeping issues though.

Quote:
not procrastinating for hours and feeling like crap in the evening because I didn't do anything, not sleeping the day away, not eating my weight worth in sweets
This is my life in a nutshell and it sucks. I get so stuck...life feels so thick and tough to move through if that makes any sort of sense.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (02-06-18)
Old 02-06-18, 09:46 AM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 21,462 Times in 12,648 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Awww She fell out of bed? My poor kitty.

/comes over to lay beside Ebsy on the ground petting her.

Does her asthma get worse during the autumn and spring as the weather changes? Does she typically have a hard time during these next few months?

(((((((Lovely Ebsy)))))))

p.s.

And...

(((((((Tigsy)))))))

Too!!!
Ebonys asthma is at its worst in the summer when theres a lot of pollen around. Once she finishes her medication i am getting her back into the vet for a xray and i going to ak the vet if theres something more going on than asthma cause i think there is. Asthma has never before made her fall out of bed.
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (02-06-18)
Old 02-06-18, 09:55 AM

It's hopeless. It's almost 2pm and I haven't done anything. I'm despairing. I can't even go for a run since my phone is almost out of charge. I will definitely go later though..even if I do nothing else. Ugh..I hate myself
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Fraser_0762 (02-06-18), Lunacie (02-06-18), psychopathetic (02-06-18)
Old 02-06-18, 10:09 AM

I'm sorry you feel that way about yourself Fuzz Fuzz

Could you imagine how unstoppable you'd be in life...if only you didn't have your inner critic beating you down constantly?

You've proven time and again how incredibly strong you are. How sweet you are and kind and loving and empathetic. It's just that damned voice...the "I hate you, you suck, that was stupid!" voice in the back of your head. It stops you dead in your tracks.

/loves his Fuzzy Wuzzy.
/does NOT love his Fuzzy Wuzzy's inner negative voice

((((((((((((((Fuzz-Fuzz-Bear))))))))))))))

Old 02-06-18, 10:14 AM

Oh! And Fuzzball! Guess what? lol

You know how you left a couple of links with some people discussing having their oxygen tubes falling off during their sleep for me?
Well...I tried one of the ideas someone had out that let them sleep with the side of their face on their pillow...and it worked!!

So thank you! I really appreciate it cause I really like sleeping that way and have been struggling coming up with something that worked.