ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDForums FRONT OFFICE > New Member Introductions
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 07-27-13, 05:01 PM

Honkaro will become famous soon enough
Smile One hell of a problem guy... and stranger :c

Hello!

I have a complicated and long story which I shouldn't post in my impulsivity anyway, so I decided to try out an international forum. Because my English grammar is too bad to just spam my brain out in blind hyperfocus speed.

But I can tell some things:
I live in Switzerland
I have AD(H)D without the "H" ... I'm introvert, dreamy, can't find any peace in my brain and use Red Bull + Methylphenidate to coordinate a single-minded life after a whole childhood in melancholia. I'm not hyperactiv. I hope ... it's okay ._.

I'm 21 and had some ... hard stories to go through.
I have a transplanted kidney. Birth defect, complicated to tell too.
But it's okay, I just have to take immunosuppressives.
Yeah okay that gives me something that I lovely call "free-AIDS" ... seriously; a weak immune system, to prevent a repulsion.

Well, after I found out, I have ADD and got the official diagnosis with Methylphenidate, I finally started to get my life straight.

So, I'm now in "High-School", to catch up my university graduation and I have still two years to go. I want to study film in Los Angeles and for that, I'm planning to make a short movie with a friends professional production start-up company ... so that I can show my skills to apply for a scholarship in the USA.

Surely, I have alternative plans... If I fail (I won't), I will go to the ETH Zuerich or something. ^^

Happy to be here. Hopefully, I can improve my poor English skills!
Yeah... ask questions or so.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Honkaro For This Useful Post:
amberwillow (07-27-13), BellaVita (07-27-13), mctavish23 (07-27-13), SquarePeg (07-27-13)
Old 07-27-13, 06:00 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,996 Times in 1,531 Posts
SquarePeg has a reputation beyond reputeSquarePeg has a reputation beyond reputeSquarePeg has a reputation beyond reputeSquarePeg has a reputation beyond reputeSquarePeg has a reputation beyond reputeSquarePeg has a reputation beyond reputeSquarePeg has a reputation beyond reputeSquarePeg has a reputation beyond reputeSquarePeg has a reputation beyond reputeSquarePeg has a reputation beyond reputeSquarePeg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: One hell of a problem guy... and stranger :c

Hi and welcome, well you certainly put my problems into perspective.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SquarePeg For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (07-27-13), Honkaro (07-27-13), mctavish23 (07-27-13)
Old 07-27-13, 06:05 PM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,903 Times in 9,304 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forums!! You sound like a lovely person!

Can't wait to see you post and such! And I think your English is rather decent.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BellaVita For This Useful Post:
ADD me (07-27-13), amberwillow (07-27-13), Honkaro (07-27-13), mctavish23 (07-27-13), SquarePeg (07-27-13)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-27-13, 07:29 PM

Thank you very much.

Well... I truly can be a lovely and nice person. But there's an other side of me. Who comes out, when I have to defend myself from things like insulting my life way... or decisions I made or people tried to bully me. Then I am a demon and it works everytime...

I'm not aggressive ... violent. In my whole life, I never punched someone in the face or did other stuff to hurt somebody physically . But I control my mother tongue perfectly and can use it in it's full superior possibilities. School comrades say, I have a really ... sharp, clear and wide choice of words and enunciation, when I have to speak before the class. Well, I don't know if that's good or bad, I just want the perfect grades

However...
It's the only fact, that when you're left alone in Melancholia... for years and none understands you... not even your family...

Well, just let's say the abysaal hatred in my eyes isn't pretended.

But of course, this side only sees a very few persons ^^
I'm handy and really really really resistant in Real Life.

In the internet ... yeah well. It's not like I transform fastly into something evil but I have to be very careful to not hurt somebody instantly.

As I said before, an international forum isn't the badest idea.

So. The problems I have aren't that bad anymore, because I can handle it now. The overstimulation is still here/there(?)

... But I'm not any longer sad at all. I'm happy with all the problems I have.
Lol, sounds weird. Of course I would rather be healthy but that's not possible and I have to accept it. I don't mind other people issues, everybody have their problems except for a few very lucky dudes ^^

I don't seek mercy and I don't care about enviousness.
My "motto" is to live and let live.
Old 07-27-13, 09:58 PM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

Thanked 1,079 Times in 569 Posts
ADD me has much to be proud ofADD me has much to be proud ofADD me has much to be proud ofADD me has much to be proud ofADD me has much to be proud ofADD me has much to be proud ofADD me has much to be proud ofADD me has much to be proud ofADD me has much to be proud ofADD me has much to be proud of

Hello, and welcome!

Your English is certainly a lot better than my ability in whatever your 1st language is.
Medication: Short acting generic Adderall; low dose of escitalopram.
The Following User Says Thank You to ADD me For This Useful Post:
Honkaro (07-27-13)
Old 07-27-13, 10:11 PM

Thank you (:
It's (Swiss-)German. ^^