ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-12, 01:06 PM
ADDvanced Member

MrJohn has a spectacular aura aboutMrJohn has a spectacular aura about
Strange stuff in my head

This has been going on for a while..maybe a year and I don't know if it has anything to do with ADD or maybe I'm just crazy or wierd.
Usually at night before I sleep but sometimes during the day at quiet times.
I'll be laying there and some picture and/or activity will come into my mind that I have no past or present reference for.
Last night, before I was asleep, I had the usual stuff racing through my head and trying to quiet them so I could sleep when suddenly there was the vision of a work area with a steam shovel. ??? Why am I thinking about a steam shovel? No answer.
I remember last week, same scenario lying in bed to sleep and this time I was thinking about the stuff I was going to do the next day. I was thinking about this pile of brush that needed to be cleaned up and visualizing the pile when suddenly there was a little red wagon on top of the pile. HUH?
I don't remember them all but it happens every night now. I've seen faces of people I don't know, an eyeball, just random visuals mostly but sometimes I'm interacting with things too.
I don't remember this happening before. Like many here my mind is racing constantly but the stuff that's going through my head has some point of reference in my life and these things don't
Any similar experiences or explanations?