ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-18, 10:34 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,805 Times in 11,694 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Made You Smile Today?

and! It is Hansa Branta time!-Google for fun.
8" of snow last night. Except we have plows and can go anywhere unlike the East Coast that is in an emergency with an inch or two, must be the population or something.

Ah yes, Hansa Branta's were designed to be The Ultimate ski-wear. Except you can't bend your arms, they weigh a TON and you can't see anything with the hood up.

I have every colour and they wear you out just walking in them.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
stef (11-17-18)
Old 11-17-18, 10:35 AM

Thanked 27,276 Times in 13,232 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post

No socks with Uggs. They feel better.
No! I tried that. It felt very wrong.
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (11-17-18)
Old 11-17-18, 10:39 AM

Thanked 21,805 Times in 11,694 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
No! I tried that. It felt very wrong.
well then, wear the striped socks and paddle on your way happily!

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
stef (11-17-18)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-18, 01:46 PM
Secret Squirrel!! Moderator

Thanked 13,323 Times in 5,402 Posts
TygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond repute

I am writing again and it feels good. I have about 110 pages of a novel I started two years ago that I’m finally revisiting. I’ve been reading it in monthly installments at a standing event and it seems to be well-received. There is slightly less pressure now that I’m making progress again.

"being lost,/ being crazy maybe/ is not so bad/ if you can be/ that way/ undisturbed."
Charles Bukowski
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TygerSan For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-31-19), stef (11-17-18)
Old 01-30-19, 01:26 PM
Forummarm

Thanked 8,161 Times in 2,562 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute

For Christmas, Hub got us a new puppy in an attempt to end a horrible year on a good note. Everyday this little guy makes me smile. And he's fitting in well with the other 2 dogs and 2 cats. But what made me giggle, although I hate snow with a purple passion (holds sign SAY NO TO SNOW!!), he's clearly a winter dog and every time it snows he sticks his nose in it and starts running. So there's this little nose plow with feet beside it through the yard. When he decides to poke his head up, he has a pile of snow on it and shakes his head. I hope he stays this adorable when he gets bigger.

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (01-30-19), psychopathetic (01-31-19), Rebelyell (01-30-19), stef (01-30-19)
Old 01-30-19, 01:31 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,395 Times in 13,832 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Tigger and Willow sneaking outside to investigate what this strange white stuff is that we have a little bit of outside, Tigger came back in first, wailing that her paws was wet, Willow stayed outside a tiny bit longer before deciding to run back in like the scary frost monster had just jumped up and chased her
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Andi (01-30-19), psychopathetic (01-31-19), stef (01-30-19)
Old 01-30-19, 06:46 PM

Thanked 11,336 Times in 6,035 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

I finally got rid of my migraine that I woke up w 4 30 am with after taking 2 imatrex and a few ibruprofen and sleeping 3 4 hours it went away.damn bugger sent me home from work ended up sick put an ice pack on my head.it hurt so bad I was ready to call 9 11 I thought I was having a stroke n it was going to be it for me today...
The Following User Says Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-31-19)
Old 01-31-19, 03:55 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,891 Times in 7,899 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Omg

(((Rebs)))

SO glad it went away!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Rebelyell (01-31-19)
Old 01-31-19, 01:12 PM
Forummarm

Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute

Pup just killed his toy moose. He's running around with the head in his mouth and won't give it back. He and his girlfriend like to play keep-away. Silly dog. Please stay this adorable.

The Following User Says Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (01-31-19)
Old 01-31-19, 01:34 PM

psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

What kind of puppy did Santa get you anyhow? And how old is he?

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

Old 01-31-19, 01:37 PM
Forummarm

German Shepherd...he'll be 5 mos 2/11. Sweet little guy was born 9/11. Talk about a birthday I'll never forget. Good to have something to celebrate on an awful memorial.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (01-31-19), Little Missy (02-01-19), midnightstar (01-31-19), psychopathetic (01-31-19)
Old 02-01-19, 02:42 AM

Got to go shopping at one of my favorite places today...the Dollar Tree haha . I LOVE that place! I have't got to really shop much there this month as it's a town over...30 miles away, and money's been tight.
I swear shopping is an antidepressant for me.
I found these super cute bookmarks that are made out of thin (but sturdy) wood and have images and sayings etched into them...one has a character with a cape flying and says "Be Your Own Hero" and another has an image of a sun, cloud and a flower and says "Enjoy The Journey". I've always liked nice bookmarks...in fact it's one of the only things I took of my mom's after she passed. A bookmark she used.
I'm also planning on putting together a couple of 'fairy/gnome' gardens this summer...I have some cute little porcelain huses and fairy/gnome figurines...so I got some cute planters, decorative rocks and some fake moss for the project.
And picked out a couple of new books. I just finished a book (The Immortal Life Of Henrietta Lacks) and haven't had a new one to slowly read in about a week now. Been looking forward to picking a new one up.
Oh...and I also fond these tiny strings of LED lights...I've been looking for them for months now at my Dollar Tree and it's one of the items that's near the top of my wish list (there's all sorts of crafts you can do with them!)...so I picked up 6 of them. Really happy they finally had them in!

I love shopping <3.

Anyone else a shopaholic around here?

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (02-01-19), stef (02-01-19)
Old 02-01-19, 03:45 AM

Thanked 27,276 Times in 13,232 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

I love the Dollar Tree! literally, everything $1.
the best thing I ever found there were readers. I keep a pair in my small purse with my wallet, so I won't lose or break my prescription glasses. the ones at walgreens or target are almost $20. and fussy nail care products.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (02-01-19), psychopathetic (02-01-19)
Old 02-01-19, 12:12 PM
Forummarm

Hub says I like to shop. I will say that there are things I enjoy to buy; especially around the house. I'm not much of a dollar tree person but my handicap is Ebay. I collect things of measure and I like antiques and vintage items...clocks, scales, rulers, etc. I also love utilitarian vintage things, old bottles, old tins, etc. Ebay is just full of this stuff.

To your point about bookmarks. I use to collect them as well. I still have all of them from when I was a kid. Last one I bought was leather with my initials and some stamped stars. My female shepherd loved it too so I have some great teeth mark decorations on it as well...lol.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (02-01-19), psychopathetic (02-01-19)
Old 02-01-19, 03:09 PM
Contributor

Funky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to allFunky1 is a name known to all

Bought my ticket and VIP pass earlier this week, I'm going to Summer Camp 19 in May!! (It's a music festival in Illinois for those who may be wondering.) I've been trying to get to my first out of state, multi-day music and camping festival for several years now, it's finally going to happen this year. So... Freaking... EXCITED!!
Little Missy (02-01-19), psychopathetic (02-01-19)