ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-03-14, 06:30 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,793 Times in 8,904 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation
Re: What Made You Smile Today?

Time well spent on a beautiful 20 acre farm with 3 yr. and 9 month old sisters, their mom, a gorgeous Australian Shepard love bug, the hubster, a whole lot of sunshine, laughter, and great conversations. A whole lot of love and healing energy was absorbed today, and it feels pretty damn good. Bring it on, tomorrow! May I have another?

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (05-03-14), phantasm (05-08-14), Stevuke79 (05-03-14), tryn-optmsm (05-03-14)
Old 05-03-14, 07:29 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 27,264 Times in 13,227 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

laughing/ reminiscing about college in France after dinner, omg hilarious.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
phantasm (05-08-14), Unmanagable (05-03-14)
Old 05-03-14, 07:55 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 15,788 Times in 7,606 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unmanagable View Post
Time well spent on a beautiful 20 acre farm with 3 yr. and 9 month old sisters, their mom, a gorgeous Australian Shepard love bug, the hubster, a whole lot of sunshine, laughter, and great conversations. A whole lot of love and healing energy was absorbed today, and it feels pretty damn good. Bring it on, tomorrow! May I have another?
The beauty of nature in its finest is about the closest thing there is to a "cure".
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
phantasm (05-08-14), Stevuke79 (05-03-14), tryn-optmsm (05-03-14), Unmanagable (05-03-14)
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-14, 08:01 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

tryn-optmsm has disabled reputation

UnMan' -- seriously, have a heart --- TAKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

* bus driver that stopped when I asked; after doors were closed + he started driving away
* passenger who reminded me that in 4 stops I need to get off, 2 stops, here - this is your stop
* kid who loaned me $2 'cause STUPID ventra do not accept Credit cards/debit cards when buying a replacement card (only had $3 cash on me -- took his email, will repay him; he just came over, didn't ask me and gave the guy the cash)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tryn-optmsm For This Useful Post:
phantasm (05-08-14), Stevuke79 (05-03-14), Unmanagable (05-03-14)
Old 05-03-14, 08:05 PM

TheatreKid is a jewel in the roughTheatreKid is a jewel in the roughTheatreKid is a jewel in the rough

Ice cream.

Transgender - male pronouns please.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheatreKid For This Useful Post:
phantasm (05-08-14), Unmanagable (05-03-14)
Old 05-04-14, 07:20 PM

Thanked 4,240 Times in 2,409 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Then there are people, mired in mindless condescension, that only wish to interact when one hits a conceptual nerve.

Sardonic smile seems appropriate, I guess.
The Following User Says Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
Unmanagable (05-05-14)
Old 05-05-14, 03:43 AM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Spending the day with my mom, spending the rest of the evening with my second mom, sharing stories, tears, and a lot of laughs, enjoying a Sunday drive along the river, seeing a wild turkey hen, red winged blackbirds, and lots of little baby calves in my travels, coming home to bright, clean, shiny, freshly mopped floors, and getting the hubster to finally try organic apple cider vinegar for his heartburn that's been keeping him awake for the last couple hours.....it worked.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
phantasm (05-08-14)
Old 05-05-14, 12:24 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

The intensely deep blues and oranges of this morning's sunset and the hubster taking the day off to get some much needed R&R time.

The Following User Says Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
BellaVita (05-05-14)
Old 05-05-14, 12:51 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

tryn-optmsm has disabled reputation

ADDF'er who won't give up on my goal - despite ALL evidence to the contrary ... Tx ADDF'er
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tryn-optmsm For This Useful Post:
phantasm (05-08-14), Unmanagable (05-05-14)
Old 05-05-14, 01:10 PM
Mrs dvdnvwls

Thanked 18,906 Times in 9,305 Posts
BellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond reputeBellaVita has a reputation beyond repute

My FAVORITE singer ever (okay, tied with David Archuleta), messaged me back today! And she was so sweet and glad to hear from me! (I've known her since I was 6)

Isn't she so beautiful :')

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BellaVita For This Useful Post:
phantasm (05-08-14), stef (05-05-14), Unmanagable (05-05-14)
Old 05-05-14, 07:52 PM

eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

That's the spirits!
Unmanagable (05-05-14)
Old 05-07-14, 08:22 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Four people showed up for my first community meditation gig!!!! I was expecting only one that I knew of for sure. Whoop!!!!! Whoop!!!!! I was nervous as hell, my voice was shaking, and my belly was flipping about, but I lived through it and was made to feel like I knew what I was doing.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
phantasm (05-08-14), stef (05-08-14), TygerSan (05-08-14)
Old 05-07-14, 10:54 PM

See below.
Unmanagable (05-08-14)
Old 05-07-14, 11:35 PM

Thanked 34,205 Times in 15,480 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute

seeing the smile of another and knowing that i put it there
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
phantasm (05-08-14), TygerSan (05-08-14), Unmanagable (05-08-14)
Old 05-08-14, 11:07 AM
Secret Squirrel!! Moderator

Thanked 13,317 Times in 5,400 Posts
TygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond repute

Smile and cry at the same time. The entire vet staff signed a sympathy card for us. If and when we get another pet, I'd almost be willing to make the drive to the same practice, even if our next aminal is not a rabbit.

"being lost,/ being crazy maybe/ is not so bad/ if you can be/ that way/ undisturbed."
Charles Bukowski
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TygerSan For This Useful Post:
phantasm (05-08-14), Unmanagable (05-08-14)