ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-18, 03:48 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,107 Times in 7,988 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What are you watching?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
difficulty because they didn’t drive or handle well at simple mortal speeds.
hehe that's what I meant. It looks like it's too fast to be able to drive at 'normal' speeds.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-24-18)
Old 04-24-18, 03:53 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 14,987 Times in 6,694 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Old 04-24-18, 04:06 PM

aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-18, 04:11 PM

Thanked 27,643 Times in 13,371 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

what am i NOT watching:
champions league semifinals- it's on that other cable channel!
They are showing a rebroadcast at 10:45
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-24-18), Little Missy (04-24-18)
Old 04-24-18, 04:39 PM

Italian girls on the stoop.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (04-24-18), stef (04-24-18)
Old 04-25-18, 11:59 AM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,356 Times in 782 Posts
Little Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud ofLittle Nut has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Yeah.
But is a car like that even capable of driving speed limits? lol
Yes, but requires roads in hills and mountains w/ mucho cut-backs and no other cars around.
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Nut For This Useful Post:
aeon (04-25-18)
Old 04-25-18, 12:06 PM

American GIs havin’ a cuppa.

Cheers,
Ian
Old 02-06-19, 05:13 PM
Forummarm

Thanked 8,240 Times in 2,593 Posts
Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute

I'm surprised this died...but I wanted to talk about it. So I'm late to the game and I'm watching it cut, for whatever cut means but over the weekend I started watching the hunger games. They had all of them on, back to back and I recorded them. I'm not a fan of Jennifer Lawrence so I avoided them but I heard great things about the books and decided, meh, I'll ignore who she is and watch. So far, not bad. I'm 2 in and have the rest to go.

Now, the death of Burt Reynolds really affected me last year and I have gone on a "buy movies with Burt Reyonlds in it" kick. My father was often approached as being him, he was such a look-a-like. I grew up with my mom thinking he was hot with his playgirl poster hanging up behind her door in her room. I did enjoy some of his movies so his death kinda had an emotional toll. A piece of my childhood gone and it reminds me just how old my dad is. This weekend it was "Heat"...I loved Burt but omg...what the heck was he thinking. One of the most disjointed, confusing, and b-rated movies ever. Still love ya Burt but holy smokes.

Everything I write is fully substantiated by my personal opinion.
Old 08-21-19, 10:27 AM
Forummarm

Andi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond reputeAndi has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back. So there's all kinds of shows that are ending this year and then there's the end of season stuff. CBS Sherlock was a, let's wind this all up and get it over with ending...so disappointed. This week is Alone's season finale. We are down to 3 people and I have no idea who is going to win. Hub and I have a bet going but is anyone else watching this season?

Hub makes me watch Fear the Walking dead...omg, so bad...so very bad. He likes Preacher too, which is coming to it's series end...thank goodness. I have to watch the next installment of Terror on AMC, I don't know if this season will be as good as the last. I did notice that Better Call Saul wasn't on this year. That makes me sad. So anyway...Anyone watching with me?

The Following User Says Thank You to Andi For This Useful Post:
stef (08-23-19)
Old 08-21-19, 10:39 AM

Thanked 4,200 Times in 2,167 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
I'm back. So there's all kinds of shows that are ending this year and then there's the end of season stuff. CBS Sherlock was a, let's wind this all up and get it over with ending...so disappointed. This week is Alone's season finale. We are down to 3 people and I have no idea who is going to win. Hub and I have a bet going but is anyone else watching this season?

Hub makes me watch Fear the Walking dead...omg, so bad...so very bad. He likes Preacher too, which is coming to it's series end...thank goodness. I have to watch the next installment of Terror on AMC, I don't know if this season will be as good as the last. I did notice that Better Call Saul wasn't on this year. That makes me sad. So anyway...Anyone watching with me?
No sorry, don't share your hubs tastes in horror. I like your taste in lost in space though. When is that coming back?

Nothing good on again. I still haven't watch Stranger things yet (yes that is horror but it doesn't seem as scary as some others).
Old 08-21-19, 02:20 PM
Forummarm

They're saying that Lost in Space is in production and they plan on end of this year or beginning of 2020. I look forward to it. We can ooo and aww about it when it comes out

Did you ever try Gilmore Girls? I'm telling ya...fast paced and witty, witty, witty.

Old 08-23-19, 11:28 AM

Thanked 4,200 Times in 2,167 Posts
acdc01 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
They're saying that Lost in Space is in production and they plan on end of this year or beginning of 2020. I look forward to it. We can ooo and aww about it when it comes out

Did you ever try Gilmore Girls? I'm telling ya...fast paced and witty, witty, witty.
Thanks.

I'm still planning to give Gilmore Girls a try but I've been hooked on my virtual reality games recently. Maybe I'll watch the show in a movie theatre within my VR headset so I can do both at the same time.
Old 08-23-19, 11:39 AM

Thanked 4,286 Times in 2,424 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

My own life going down the tubes...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-24-19), Greyhound1 (08-23-19), Little Missy (08-23-19), stef (08-24-19)
Old 08-23-19, 06:38 PM
Mind Racing Moderator

Thanked 16,616 Times in 7,930 Posts
Greyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond reputeGreyhound1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclectic beagle View Post
My own life going down the tubes...
I’ve seen that show many times as well!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greyhound1 For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-24-19), eclectic beagle (08-24-19), Little Missy (08-23-19), stef (08-24-19)
Old 08-24-19, 12:34 PM

MLB compilation clips on YouTube.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (08-24-19), stef (08-27-19)