ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > CO-EXISTING CONDITIONS > Chronic Fatigue Syndrome & Fibromyalgia
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 06-08-16, 01:28 PM

Brachenheiser is a glorious beacon of lightBrachenheiser is a glorious beacon of lightBrachenheiser is a glorious beacon of lightBrachenheiser is a glorious beacon of lightBrachenheiser is a glorious beacon of lightBrachenheiser is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tired all the time

Being tired is tough. The first thing I do is make sure I'm drinking more water than I think I need. This corrects my tiredness 3/5 times. From there, start looking at your diet and make sure you're getting a good combination of carbs, protein and fats. If you're overweight, start thinking about shedding some pounds. Then, try adding in exercise. If after a month, you're still tired all the time, it's time to see a doctor. It could be anything. Depression, sleep apnea, blood pressure issues, cholesterol, who knows...
Old 08-31-16, 12:46 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

Having a leaky heart valve will make you feel tired
Old 09-09-16, 10:25 AM

Steph1123 is on a distinguished road

Im tired 24/7 but also had my thyroid removed 4 years ago. With fibromyalgia and hypothyroidism a lot of the symptoms are the same, i was recently taking adderall and they were hoping not only would the adderoll help my brain fog and ADD but would help with my consent fatigue, it didnt at all,i honestly think the adderoll relaxed me even more so as of today they switched me to phentermine to help aid in my weight loss so ive only taken the one this morning but i can tell just today is the first time since being diagnosed with hypothyroidism and fibromyalgia that i feel normal again like i have my life back! Im excited and just praying it continues to work this goo.
Old 09-09-16, 10:36 AM

Steph1123 is on a distinguished road
Red face Re: Tired all the time

Always when you have fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue have your thyroid levels checked, a very important to ask them when checking your thyroid to please check your t3 & t4 levels not just your tsh levels, tsh levels can change from min to min so it's not a accurate reading
excel (09-13-16)
Old 09-13-16, 08:30 AM

excel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to beholdexcel is a splendid one to behold

Hopefully, I will get this problem solved soon. Getting closer to solving the problem. I have multiple problems that can contribute to my being tired all the time
Old 01-09-17, 09:03 PM

I think my heart is making me tired all plus my insomnia.
Old 03-24-17, 03:17 PM

Nelson67 is on a distinguished road

Did they run a thyroid Panal on u that could be your issue it sounds like it could be the problem ? If that's the issue first u need to lay off Glutin diary eggs and some grain and start using flax seed oil too all this with some thyroid medication might solve your problem .
Old 03-28-17, 02:24 PM

yes they did
Old 03-28-17, 02:40 PM
Mr. BllVt

Thanked 17,952 Times in 9,009 Posts
dvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond reputedvdnvwls has a reputation beyond repute

It can be the reverse, that insomnia makes your heart overreact.
Postmodernism, the school of 'thought' that proclaimed 'There are no truths, only interpretations' has largely played itself out in absurdity, but it has left behind a generation of academics in the humanities disabled by their distrust of the very idea of truth and their disrespect for evidence, settling for 'conversations' in which nobody is wrong and nothing can be confirmed, only asserted with whatever style you can muster.
Old 06-13-17, 03:01 AM
Jr Member

Amphitrite is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by bof00 View Post
This is the reason I found out about Inattentive ADD, originally from chronic fatigue. Doesn't matter how much sleep I get. I can drink a 5 hour energy and go right to sleep. I can only sleep at night though cause even though I'm physically tired my mind won't go to sleep during the day. I don't have meds yet. They're doing lots of tests with me. Blood work, sleep study, cortisol/adrenals, maybe it's just part of not enough dopamine to convert to norepinephrine that makes me tired.
You just described my life! I am constantly tired, doesn't matter how long I sleep, I wake up shattered in the mornings and it takes me a few hours to properly wake up. I can fall asleep pretty much any time of the day though but usually tend to stay up late at night due to racing thoughts and feeling like I'm missing something when I go to sleep at night. When I was young I took cocaine a few times, one of the times right before bed and then slept as usual!! How is this even possible? I do believe, too, that I suffer from dopamine deficiency. I have wasted nearly my whole life due to being tired, distracted and zoned out all the time. I also struggle with keeping jobs and with taking care of two children. The worst part is that my husband doesn't believe me when I say that I am tired. He just calls me names and lazy. We are actually talking about divorce, this is how bad things have got. I am desperate
Old 09-11-17, 07:44 PM

ucrenegade is on a distinguished road

I also am tired all the time but i have no problem sleeping anytime day or night. It really sucks because I just feel so lethargic and useless. It's like my mind knows the things I need to do and want to do but my body won't physically let me do it. I used to have to drink a energy shot in the morning to function through the day but when I realized they were bad for you I stopped. I just don't know what to do anymore except get my thyroid checked my mom said she has it and so did her two sisters. Question I have is can you still have thyroid issues even if you don't show signs of a goiter?
Old 09-12-17, 12:27 PM

ucrenegade is on a distinguished road

I could sleep 16-18 hours easily.