ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Inattentive ADD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Inattentive ADD A forum set aside for the the discussion of inattention and inattentive ADD

Old 10-12-17, 01:55 AM

WhiteOwl is a name known to allWhiteOwl is a name known to allWhiteOwl is a name known to allWhiteOwl is a name known to allWhiteOwl is a name known to allWhiteOwl is a name known to all
Re: What's your MBTI type?

INFP-T

I felt like it perfectly described me. Except it said I'm 99% introverted, which I think is going a little too far. Maybe 98%.
The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteOwl For This Useful Post:
Fraser_0762 (10-12-17)
Old 10-12-17, 04:59 AM
The Social Committee LIVES

Thanked 17,719 Times in 8,884 Posts
Abi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond reputeAbi has a reputation beyond repute

I usually get INTP but I got ENTP on this test:

DEBATER PERSONALITY (ENTP, -A/-T)

Follow the path of the unsafe, independent thinker. Expose your ideas to the dangers of controversy. Speak your mind and fear less the label of ícrack-potí than the stigma of conformity. And on issues that seem important to you, stand up and be counted at any cost.
Thomas J. Watson
The Debater personality type is the ultimate devilís advocate, thriving on the process of shredding arguments and beliefs and letting the ribbons drift in the wind for all to see. Debaters donít do this because they are trying to achieve some deeper purpose or strategic goal, but for the simple reason that itís fun. No one loves the process of mental sparring more than Debaters, as it gives them a chance to exercise their effortlessly quick wit, broad accumulated knowledge base, and capacity for connecting disparate ideas to prove their points.

An odd juxtaposition arises with Debaters, as they are uncompromisingly honest, but will argue tirelessly for something they donít actually believe in, stepping into anotherís shoes to argue a truth from another perspective.
Playing the devilís advocate helps people with the Debater personality type to not only develop a better sense of othersí reasoning, but a better understanding of opposing ideas Ė since Debaters are the ones arguing them.

This tactic shouldnít be confused with the sort of mutual understanding Diplomat personalities seek Ė Debaters, like all Analyst personality types, are on a constant quest for knowledge, and what better way to gain it than to attack and defend an idea, from every angle, from every side?

"I think David Archuleta's picture is starting to annoy me." - BellaVita

"A glass of water is healthier than a glass of vodka - but you don't substitute one for the other." - aeon

Follow ADDForums on Twitter & Facebook
Old 10-12-17, 05:19 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 25,912 Times in 12,689 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

I got INFP - T

https://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality

every time ive taken this kind of test, it comes out INFP.
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Fraser_0762 (10-12-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-17, 11:21 AM
Zen moderator

Thanked 25,912 Times in 12,689 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

WAIT no;
I used to always get INFJ
I'm going to retake it...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
mctavish23 (10-13-17), willow129 (10-13-17)
Old 10-12-17, 12:58 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 5,183 Times in 2,551 Posts
Fraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond reputeFraser_0762 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stef View Post
I got INFP - T

https://www.16personalities.com/infp-personality

every time ive taken this kind of test, it comes out INFP.
The good news is, you're "in the club".

The bad news...... so am I.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fraser_0762 For This Useful Post:
stef (10-12-17)
Old 10-12-17, 05:05 PM

MindBlind is a jewel in the roughMindBlind is a jewel in the roughMindBlind is a jewel in the rough

Iím combined but can I still contribute? Myers Briggs is fascinating to me.

Iím INTP, btw.
Old 10-12-17, 09:48 PM
Contributor

PoppnNSailinMan is just really nicePoppnNSailinMan is just really nicePoppnNSailinMan is just really nicePoppnNSailinMan is just really nice

I came out INFP-T

86% Introverted
76% Intuitive
65% Feeling
75% Prospecting
53% Turbulent
Bart Simpson (to the tune of ďI'm Popeye the Sailor ManĒ): ďWhen I canít stop my fiddliní, I just takes me Ritalin, Iím poppiní and sailiní, man!Ē (ďBrotherís Little Helper,Ē Season 11, episode 2, aired 10/3/99)
Old 10-13-17, 07:28 AM

Thanked 3,934 Times in 1,927 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindBlind View Post
Iím combined but can I still contribute? Myers Briggs is fascinating to me.

Iím INTP, btw.
Of course you can!
The Following User Says Thank You to willow129 For This Useful Post:
Abi (10-13-17)
Old 10-13-17, 05:26 PM

Thanked 10,043 Times in 3,161 Posts
mctavish23 has disabled reputation

Probably said this before, but I'm clearly a BA/MA/BFD

UR Welcome
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mctavish23 For This Useful Post:
aeon (10-13-17), Little Missy (10-13-17)