ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 12-11-14, 02:07 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,134 Times in 12,162 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by TygerSan View Post
Looking for random ways to (ethically, legally, without selling a kidney or getting scammed) to make money.

Lots of students want people to write their final term papers. That's bad enough. The last one I came across: wanted a ghostwriter/plagiarist for a freakin ETHICS course.

I am lol-sobbing.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Delboy31 (02-02-15)
Old 12-11-14, 02:50 PM
Secret Squirrel!! Moderator

Thanked 12,834 Times in 5,191 Posts
TygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part III

MOD NOTE: This is a continuation of this very long thread.

"being lost,/ being crazy maybe/ is not so bad/ if you can be/ that way/ undisturbed."
Charles Bukowski
The Following User Says Thank You to TygerSan For This Useful Post:
Kunga Dorji (08-11-15)
Old 12-11-14, 03:31 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,064 Times in 8,605 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation

It's the time of year when I become frequently and physically pained by the damn near total societal immersion, and flooding, of so many incredibly overwhelming irrational beliefs based on falsehoods. Perhaps I should have become a salesperson, after all. If peeps can believe this BS for so long, and continue to buy into it, I bet I could sell them some s***, too, especially if I flavored it the same.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
Adjust (12-28-14), Musical Dreamer (12-11-14)
Sponsored Links
Old 12-11-14, 03:46 PM

Musical Dreamer is on a distinguished road

Ha! I literally had to stiffle a laugh on that one, Unmanagable.

Annoyed by coworkers talking constantly. I can't get anything done! Need to pop in some earphones and disconnect, but it's all interesting stuff. Ah well.
Unmanagable (12-11-14)
Old 12-11-14, 04:38 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 1,743 Times in 881 Posts
Baal Moom has disabled reputation

"Originally Posted by TygerSan
Looking for random ways to (ethically, legally, without selling a kidney or getting scammed) to make money.

Lots of students want people to write their final term papers. That's bad enough. The last one I came across: wanted a ghostwriter/plagiarist for a freakin ETHICS course. "

A friend of mine not only made money writing other people's papers, but he wrote his mother's psychology papers when he was 16-nish. She graduated, I think. Also, I shudder. Once some girl called him out of the blue (or so I remember) and he dictated chemistry homework over the phone in properly formal language (maybe a bit too formal for her...), from scratch. He also fooled with some guy's girlfriend and admitted to me that he bull****s freely to make people feel nice. And I'm sure he's told me some very blatant lies. Basically, not a very moral guy, but I don't have a lot of friends, and he's the only one who speaks decent Russian.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baal Moom For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (12-11-14)
Old 12-11-14, 05:03 PM

Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute

Told hubs that his mom said she only cares about him calling her and all the other stuff he does for her means absolutely nothing. I didn't want to tell him but it just somehow slipped out and now I feel bad. So I tried to soften the blow showing him the texts she sent me later to show him she s fine and probably didn't mean it. He says he is ok bit I feel super bad. Me and my big mouyj. Why did I do that? She wanted me to tell him how upset she is with him but I don't think that's why I told him. I'm worried I only told him to demonstrate how crazy she is. I m not sure that's the reason. I guess a part of me feels bitter on his behalf and thinks he can save himself all that energy and money and just call every once a while but who knows. I should have just kept my big fat ugly mouth shut. Oh boy..between his crazy mom and his even crazier wife he's really screwed.

Why are relationships so hard? Why do I make them so hard? Why do I do stuff that doesn't benefit anyone at all but just makes him sad? And me too..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Baal Moom (12-11-14), RaquelS (08-29-15), stef (12-11-14), Stevuke79 (12-11-14)
Old 12-11-14, 06:19 PM
Zen moderator

Thanked 24,631 Times in 12,134 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

this thread being " part III" , looks strange...
The Following User Says Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Daydreamin22 (08-20-15)
Old 12-11-14, 06:34 PM

Bear with me. Long and stupid list of trivial things following:

1. I have to make a presentation by tomorrow for my interview next week.

2. I have to write a report tomorrow.

3. Both 1. and 2. Have yo be done before noon because we've got our stupid Xmas party tomorrow. I'd like to go bit I guess my supervisor will get super ****** if I attend the party without finishing my work. I'd probably cancel it but I've bought the ticket already. I'd still cancel it but I've promised my office mates to give them a lift to the party tomorrow.

4. I'm tired but still need to do my presentation.

5. Ill have to get up super early so that I at least have a chance to submit a badly written report tomorrow before the stupid party.

6. Because of 4. and 5. I won't get enough sleep tonight and will be tired and grumpy tomorrow.

7. I'm still writing this stupid list instead of working on NY report.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Julianna.add (03-21-17), Klloyd72 (08-12-16), pixiehallow (01-27-17), Stevuke79 (12-11-14)
Old 12-11-14, 06:49 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Is it possible for you to go to sleep now and get up around 4:00? You might do better when you've rested.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baal Moom For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (12-11-14), Stevuke79 (12-11-14)
Old 12-11-14, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baal Moom View Post
Is it possible for you to go to sleep now and get up around 4:00? You might do better when you've rested.
I'll have to get up that early anyway to finish the report. If I want to do the presentation it will have to be now..oR well as soon as I get off the internet..
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Stevuke79 (12-11-14)
Old 12-11-14, 07:13 PM
Forum ADDvocate

Well, let's do it! I'll get to important stuff as well. It's 1:12 here, and I still have a couple of things to do before sleep, as well as get up in the morrow. To do responsible stuff.
The Following User Says Thank You to Baal Moom For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (12-11-14)
Old 12-11-14, 07:21 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 16,894 Times in 9,606 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

Are Ebony and Tigger better off without me?

idk if my winter depression is being a pain in the craphole again
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
All paranoia can go fart in the litter tray.
Old 12-11-14, 07:24 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 11,703 Times in 5,832 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

(((((((Midnight)))))))

"Be gentle with yourself tonight.
You've been here before. You might be here again.
But in between, you have a chance.
Snatch that f'n thing up and use it for all it's worth."

--
Unmanagable
The Following User Says Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (12-11-14)
Old 12-11-14, 08:54 PM
Artisan of Shenanigans

Thanked 4,765 Times in 3,105 Posts
Conman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond reputeConman has a reputation beyond repute

crapton of difficult material to get under my thumb again

stress headache resulting

-Hunter S. Thompson
Old 12-11-14, 08:57 PM

Thanked 4,075 Times in 2,329 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

I want to leave behind my family and never talk to them again. That has been a recurring thought for years.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
Alecai (12-19-14), FinallyDxed! (11-07-16), Goinggaurav (11-29-16), icarusinflames (05-03-15), julialouise (08-04-16), Klloyd72 (08-12-16), o TX o (09-03-15), psychopathetic (12-12-14), RaquelS (08-29-15), TurtleBrain (04-17-15), WheresMyMind (01-04-15)