ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 08-25-17, 08:45 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 22,151 Times in 11,924 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeon View Post
Bananafishtrombones.

Cheers,
Ian
which song?

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-25-17)
Old 08-25-17, 09:09 AM

Thanked 14,884 Times in 6,655 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
which song?
That song. The Cure.

Cheers,
Ian
The Following User Says Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (08-25-17)
Old 08-25-17, 09:29 AM

aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute

bb by aeon314159, on Flickr
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (08-27-17), Little Missy (08-25-17), stef (08-26-17), Unmanagable (08-25-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 08-25-17, 09:30 AM

Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That song. The Cure.

Cheers,
Ian
was I right about heading north?

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-25-17)
Old 08-25-17, 09:32 AM

Quote:
was I right about heading north?
I’m not sure because I’m not understanding the reference.

Wake Up Ian!,
Ian
Old 08-25-17, 09:32 AM

Quote:
I’m not sure because I’m not understanding the reference.

Wake Up Ian!,
Ian
from the PM, the first lunch

Old 08-25-17, 09:35 AM

Quote:
from the PM, the first lunch
I don’t recall, and I don’t have access to the files here, so I will say you are right, and leave it at that because I want to say something clever and smutty, but I don’t want an infraction.

Top ‘o’ the Day to Ya’,
Ian
Old 08-25-17, 09:46 AM

Quote:
I don’t recall, and I don’t have access to the files here, so I will say you are right, and leave it at that because I want to say something clever and smutty, but I don’t want an infraction.

Top ‘o’ the Day to Ya’,
Ian
I tried to find it but I know it was the one. And off you went.

and let the wind howl your back-or however that goes

Missy

Old 08-25-17, 10:44 AM

Thanked 26,703 Times in 12,472 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bananafishtrombones.

Cheers,
Ian
And a cow bell.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-25-17)
Old 08-25-17, 10:48 AM

To have the opportunity to love another is the greatest of gifts, made all the sweeter by being loved in return.

May It Be So With You,
Ian
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aeon For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (08-27-17), stef (08-28-17)
Old 08-26-17, 04:32 PM

Thanked 4,251 Times in 2,412 Posts
eclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond reputeeclectic beagle has a reputation beyond repute

Using the other side of a full-length body mirror as a laptop table since I can't afford the actual thing.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eclectic beagle For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (08-27-17), psychopathetic (08-27-17), stef (08-27-17)
Old 08-26-17, 04:44 PM
ADDvanced Contributor

TheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to beholdTheGreatKing is a splendid one to behold

I am back, took me a year but.....ya i am here lol
aeon (08-27-17), Little Missy (08-27-17), Lunacie (08-26-17), midnightstar (08-26-17), psychopathetic (08-27-17), Smokey405 (08-27-17), stef (08-27-17), Unmanagable (08-27-17)
Old 08-27-17, 12:10 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,975 Times in 7,932 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclectic beagle View Post
Using the other side of a full-length body mirror as a laptop table since I can't afford the actual thing.
lol I often use an old extra large domino's pizza box as a sort of portable/lap table on my bed.
It does the job surprisingly well

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatKing View Post
I am back, took me a year but.....ya i am here lol
Welcome back

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
eclectic beagle (08-27-17), Smokey405 (08-27-17), stef (08-27-17)
Old 08-27-17, 12:14 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,975 Times in 7,932 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Missing my mom something fierce still. But I'm always missing her damn it...so nothing new there.
/sigh
I don't like this sadness. This void. This damned longing just to say hi to her and to have her say hi back.
Oh well damn it. daman it, Damn It, DAMN IT!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-27-17), eclectic beagle (08-27-17), Fuzzy12 (08-27-17), Greyhound1 (08-30-17), Lunacie (08-27-17), Smokey405 (08-27-17), stef (08-27-17)
Old 08-27-17, 12:40 PM

Thanked 27,396 Times in 13,272 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Lazy sunday
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
aeon (08-27-17), Little Missy (08-27-17), psychopathetic (08-27-17), Smokey405 (08-27-17)