ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > ADD FORUMS LIVE CHAT
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-18, 05:47 PM
ADDvanced Member

LyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of light
Irc

Um. You guys could just create an IRC channel. I'm on it right now. That's still a thing. I can help set it up for you guys if you need it.

Just a thought.
The Following User Says Thank You to LyrinMeow For This Useful Post:
aeon (05-11-18)
Old 05-11-18, 06:18 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 14,543 Times in 6,492 Posts
aeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond reputeaeon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Irc

Quote:
Originally Posted by LyrinMeow View Post
Um. You guys could just create an IRC channel. I'm on it right now. That's still a thing. I can help set it up for you guys if you need it.

Just a thought.
Well now, that’s certainly oldschool!

Cheers,
Ian
Old 05-11-18, 08:47 PM
ADDvanced Member

LyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of lightLyrinMeow is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Irc

Oh on! Is my age showing?!
Sponsored Links