ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-19, 10:09 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,766 Times in 11,678 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyhound1 View Post
How can you give up that much hair during blizzards and arctic cold temps season? Brrrr!
Because I have an inordinately amount of hair! Hirsutism!

Warming up! 60's coming and the birds are singing like crazy in the morning now.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following User Says Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (03-17-19)
Old 03-15-19, 11:22 AM

Thanked 27,264 Times in 13,227 Posts
stef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond reputestef has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Missy View Post
Because I have an inordinately amount of hair! Hirsutism!

The struggle is real!
when my hair is getting too long in winter, it gets wrapped up in my scarf and then all messed up from the hood of my coat.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stef For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (03-15-19), psychopathetic (03-17-19)
Old 03-15-19, 11:03 PM

Thanked 11,295 Times in 6,021 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

Tonight I had to go.to.the gasto Dr he asked how everything was n I told him ex n I broke up etc..he asked where was my muscle car ? I told him I was letting ex use it till she was able to get on her feet more etc.the nurse assistant kept saying how nice of a guy I was..I'm wondering if it was a compliment or a dig?
The Following User Says Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (03-17-19)
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-19, 11:51 PM
Contrapunctual Moderator

Thanked 21,079 Times in 10,636 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
Tonight I had to go.to.the gasto Dr he asked how everything was n I told him ex n I broke up etc..he asked where was my muscle car ? I told him I was letting ex use it till she was able to get on her feet more etc.the nurse assistant kept saying how nice of a guy I was..I'm wondering if it was a compliment or a dig?
Sounds like a compliment to me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (03-16-19), psychopathetic (03-17-19), stef (03-16-19)
Old 03-16-19, 10:05 AM

Thanked 11,295 Times in 6,021 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

She did seem sympathetic n real bout it.. I'm do screwed up w this nice guy bs.. after hearing nice guys finish last all the time by people it's like I feel like a f up and real failure as a person like there's something truly wrong w me for being decent. Human being
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
namazu (03-16-19), psychopathetic (03-17-19)
Old 03-16-19, 01:47 PM
Contrapunctual Moderator

Thanked 21,079 Times in 10,636 Posts
namazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond reputenamazu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelyell View Post
...I'm do screwed up w this nice guy bs.. after hearing nice guys finish last all the time by people...
For what it's worth, I think the claim that "nice guys finish last" is BS.
Which doesn't help you a the moment, but...I wouldn't stop trying to be a nice guy.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to namazu For This Useful Post:
midnightstar (03-16-19), psychopathetic (03-17-19), Rebelyell (03-16-19)
Old Yesterday, 03:29 PM
Minecraft Mod-rater

Thanked 1,380 Times in 722 Posts
TurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to allTurtleBrain is a name known to all

I saw this in a blimey cow video and I made my own version of it, I think it's even funnier

Last edited by namazu; Yesterday at 03:39 PM.. Reason: fixed youTube link -- please be sure link starts with "http", not "https"