ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > Men with ADD/ADHD
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Men with ADD/ADHD This forum is for men to discuss issues related to being a man with AD/HD.

Old 11-14-17, 11:50 AM

Userdex has disabled reputation
Please help

So here I am at this forum. We all have our stories. As a person with a big honest heart I am I need to share what my heart tells me to do. Therefore I am here, sharing this with you in this forum. Please listen, please do not judge. I am lonely, I feel lonely. And I know that we both know, that you, yes you who reads this probably are feeling this too. This perfect word, best known as empathy. Yes, empathy. This is just my honest experience, I have this feeling that few people can imagine what really empathy is and how we practise this in our daily life. By the meaning of this, I simply refer to those who can practise empathy. Please, just these plain figurative words explain enough. If you out there have this gift of empathy, please do share this with not only me, but those who are in need. I am so sorry if this sound incomprehensible or unknown to you, where as my feelings have taken over. I am sorry if am egosentric to you. I am sorry if I am breaking any forum rule, that this does not belong in this thread. I am also sorry if do you not not fully understand my purpose with this and my grammar. Since I am not of english origin, please excuse me. Please do send me a private message, plead answers with a non judgmental but humble behavior. I am sorry if this is the last last you hear from me. Please help.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Userdex For This Useful Post:
aeon (11-14-17), Cat Noir (11-14-17), Little Missy (11-14-17), midnightstar (11-14-17), peripatetic (11-14-17)
Old 11-14-17, 11:56 AM

Thanked 31,680 Times in 14,249 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please help

greetings and welcome to the forums!

you sound like you're having a really hard time. i'm so sorry to hear that.

how can we help?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
aeon (11-14-17), Cat Noir (11-14-17), Little Missy (11-14-17), midnightstar (11-14-17)
Old 11-14-17, 12:11 PM
Jr Member

Cat Noir is on a distinguished road

Hi Userdec,
Welcome indeed, I’m sorry that you’re feeling this way. I guess I could easily say we all feel sometimes or even all the time lonely however I don’t know your story and your situation. Could you share little more details So that we can understand what’s going with you and how we can help you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cat Noir For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (11-14-17), midnightstar (11-14-17)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-14-17, 12:34 PM
Contributor

Location: ny upstate where there are cows and trees and stuff.
DJ Bill is a name known to allDJ Bill is a name known to allDJ Bill is a name known to allDJ Bill is a name known to allDJ Bill is a name known to allDJ Bill is a name known to all

"So here I am at this forum. We all have our stories. As a person with a big honest heart I am I need to share what my heart tells me to do. Therefore I am here, sharing this with you in this forum."

I like that...a big honest heart. That describes many of us. For me, I also add easily hurt and fragile to the description. And I expect everyone else to feel as I do....but they don't.

Being lonely sux. I have no cure....but at least I don't feel that way all the time.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DJ Bill For This Useful Post:
aeon (11-14-17), Little Missy (11-14-17), midnightstar (11-14-17)
Old 11-14-17, 02:52 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 19,891 Times in 11,560 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute

How can we help you?
Ebony (1st January 2014 - current)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm
Hope you all have a beautiful day
"Keep your dreams alive, dreaming is still how the strong survive" Oliver and Company (Disney)