ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADULTS AND ADD/ADHD > Adults with ADD > General ADD Talk
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-13-17, 05:08 AM

Mr. Assertive24 is on a distinguished road
How motivate yourself to stay consistent?

Hello everyone, I am new here. I was diagnosed when I was 24 but didn't obtain meds until early 25. I am 26 now and here I am trying to make it all come together. My flaws are procrastination and time management (surprise, surprise).

I have had spurts of incredible productivity but if there is something really daunting that will take time and will take laps to get through (like canceling your credit card but you need your dads info and need to call him) I will not do it. I will wait awhile, even though in my head, I know that I have to get it over with.

Lately, I have been working on it. When my body says no, my brain will say yes. It is not perfect but that is all I got right now . How about you guys? Any tips? And yes, my planner is kind of streaky. I write it in here and there but after 3 days, I stop.

Thank you all!!!