ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community  

Go Back   ADD Forums - Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Support and Information Resources Community > ADDF Lounge > Chit-Chat
Register Blogs FAQ Chat Members List Calendar Donate Gallery Arcade Mark Forums Read

Old Yesterday, 09:09 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,254 Times in 11,386 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Today is the last day of the extended Great Depression Act.

Sometimes we get inadvertently forgotten and when the rations run low I tell LOL 'we're just going to have to make do' and she goes along with it. What a trooper. And I make it all up.
While Willie's Roadhouse is going full blast.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (Yesterday), psychopathetic (Yesterday), stef (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 09:42 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 31,936 Times in 14,760 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute

I do not know what kind of a relationship he has with your kids but I personally wouldnt feel comfortable with unsupervised visits with him in that state.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caco3girl View Post
What's bothering me right now is that my ex husband won't seek treatment. I know he's ADHD, hello both his kids have it! But there is more, he's lost his mind over his most recent girlfriend breakup. He's 41, she's 23, can't imagine why that didn't work! He's talking about self harming, his work sent him home because he couldn't stop crying! I told him to just walk into the hospital ER and tell them....nope....he's got this, or so he says.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
acdc01 (Yesterday), Lunacie (Yesterday), psychopathetic (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 01:05 PM

FizzyFishy has a spectacular aura aboutFizzyFishy has a spectacular aura about

I just wanted to watch one Youtube video but then 5 minutes later I have like 3573 tabs open

the ADHD struggle is real
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FizzyFishy For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (Yesterday), willow129 (Yesterday)
Sponsored Links
Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,743 Times in 7,346 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyFishy View Post
I just wanted to watch one Youtube video but then 5 minutes later I have like 3573 tabs open

the ADHD struggle is real

For real!!!

P.S.
The link for your image isn't working for some reason.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

Old Yesterday, 07:16 PM

Thanked 4,061 Times in 1,968 Posts
willow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond reputewillow129 has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to catch up with everything here but I haven't yet...

Hope no one is affected by the hurricane...

Just read about the ortho stuff Sarah, wow, so expensive. That is stressful for sure, trying to budget for all that...

I'm exhausted and I feel down about myself. I feel like my colleagues think I suck at my job and that my students probably hate my classes and I'm probably doing everything wrong. I'm terrified of being bad at things, and I don't want to be a bad teacher. I would rather quit, but then what would I do? It seems easier to give up on everything.

I have had less of those types of thoughts since starting antidepressants so...I guess they are helping.

Plus I do need more sleep. So, that's probably why I feel so crummy. I mean, how much of these feelings are just depression talking, and how do I sift through to the things that are actually important to learn from? How do I read what people say to me? It feels like everything is a disguise. But is it a disguise coming from inside me or is it a mask they're wearing?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to willow129 For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (Yesterday), Lunacie (Yesterday), psychopathetic (Yesterday), Rebelyell (Yesterday), stef (Today)
Old Yesterday, 08:09 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 10,636 Times in 5,748 Posts
Rebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond reputeRebelyell has a reputation beyond repute

I think we all struggle w that ^
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rebelyell For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (Yesterday), psychopathetic (Yesterday), stef (Today)